- Twins brew up self-serve beer for All Star Game
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — It's BYOB at the home of the Minnesota Twins for this week's All Star Game.
- Streak over, Kershaw pitches Dodgers past Pads 2-1
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Clayton Kershaw and batterymate A.J. Ellis were in agreement for nine innings, especially on one specific point: Losing the game would be much worse than seeing the Los Angeles Dodgers' ace lose his scoreless innings streak.
- Pino gets 1st career win, Twins beat Mariners 4-2
SEATTLE (AP) — Kendrys Morales had a two-run double in the fifth inning to help Minnesota Twins rookie right-hander Yohan Pino earn his first major league victory, 4-2 over the Seattle Mariners on Thursday night.
- Trout and Angels start fast in 15-6 romp at Texas
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Kole Calhoun got the Los Angeles Angels off to a fast start with a leadoff triple, and he trotted home after an errant relay throw bounced into the seats.
- Kershaw's scoreless streak ends at 41 innings
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Clayton Kershaw's scoreless streak ended at 41 innings Thursday night when the Los Angeles Dodgers ace gave up a solo homer to San Diego's Chase Headley.