- Donaldson, Blue Jays complete $28.65 million, 2-year deal
TORONTO (AP) — AL MVP Josh Donaldson and the Toronto Blue Jays have completed their agreement on a $28.65 million, two-year contract.
- JD Martinez, Tigers finalize $18.5 million, 2-year deal
DETROIT (AP) — J.D. Martinez and the Detroit Tigers finalized their $18.5 million, two-year contract Wednesday, a deal that avoided salary arbitration.
- Moreland's $5.7M deal with Rangers avoids arbitration
PHOENIX (AP) — First baseman Mitch Moreland has agreed to a $5.7 million, one-year contract with the Texas Rangers, avoiding a salary arbitration hearing set for Wednesday.
- Clippard says D-backs' potential drew him to Arizona
PHOENIX (AP) — Reliever Tyler Clippard says that Arizona's potential to contend for a title was a big reason he signed with the Diamondbacks.
- Darvish feeling strong in rehab, eager to rejoin Rangers
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Yu Darvish says he feels stronger than he did before elbow surgery last spring and plans to be back on the mound for the Texas Rangers by mid-May or early June.