- TNT has 7 percent rise in viewers from '14 conference finals
NEW YORK (AP) — Cleveland's four-game sweep of Atlanta in the Eastern Conference finals averaged 6.8 million viewers on TNT, a 7 percent increase from last season's coverage.
- Curry 'ready to go' for Game 5 after frightening fall
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Golden State star Stephen Curry said he has no lingering effects from his frightening fall and is ready to play Game 5 of the Western Conference finals Wednesday night.
- Better than ever, LeBron leads Cavaliers into NBA Finals
CLEVELAND (AP) — Escorted by family members and friends, LeBron James walked out of Quicken Loans Arena cradling his sleepy youngest son with his left arm while clutching an expensive bottle of champagne in his right hand.
- LeBron, Cavaliers earn NBA Finals spot by sweeping Hawks
CLEVELAND (AP) — LeBron James knew what he left behind when he bolted to Miami five years ago.
- Rockets' Howard won't be suspended for Game 5 vs Warriors
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Houston Rockets center Dwight Howard will not be suspended for Game 5 of the Western Conference finals against the Golden State Warriors after the NBA decided to uphold his flagrant 1 foul.