- After working OT in NBA playoffs, Curry, Rose can earn rest
NEW YORK (AP) — If Stephen Curry and Derrick Rose are tired after working overtime, now is the chance to earn some rest.
- Leonard leads Spurs to 100-73 win over Spurs and 2-1 lead
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Kawhi Leonard has a passion for playing defense, but the San Antonio Spurs forward does not want to be regarded a one-dimensional player.
- Pierce, Wall get Wiz past Raptors 106-99 for 3-0 series lead
WASHINGTON (AP) — After hitting a 3-pointer to double the Washington Wizards' lead with 16.3 seconds left, Paul Pierce turned to the stands with arms aloft, nodded and yelled, "That's why I'm here!"
- Harden, Howard lead Rockets to 130-128 win, 3-0 lead on Mavs
DALLAS (AP) — James Harden deferred to Dwight Howard and his role players when Houston swept two games at home to open a first-round series against Dallas.
- Wall, Pierce get Wiz past Raptors 106-99 for 3-0 series lead
WASHINGTON (AP) — John Wall drew choruses of "M-V-P!" from the crowd by producing 19 points and 15 assists, 37-year-old Paul Pierce hit two key late 3-pointers, and the Washington Wizards closed in on a first-round playoff sweep by beating the Toronto Raptors 106-99 on Friday night.