- Probation fees show the high cost of being poor
BURLEY, Idaho (AP) — Staying out of jail on probation is expensive, with costs hitting hard for those who are less affluent.
- 6 months for former teacher in Tacoma sex case
TACOMA, Wash. (AP) — A 25-year-old former math teacher who had sexual contact with two students at a Tacoma high school has been sentenced to six months in jail.
- Bail set at $10 million each for arrested couple
GRANTS PASS, Ore. (AP) — The man and woman arrested in the shooting of a Klamath County sheriff's deputy were in court on Friday, where a judge set their bail at $10 million each.
- Small fires found in S. Ore.; woman cited
LA PINE, Ore. (AP) — Oregon State Police say a La Pine, Oregon woman has been cited for arson after a trooper responded to a report of a woman setting several small fires in Sun Forest Estates in northern Klamath County.
- Jury finds woman guilty in silicone-injection case
JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — A Mississippi woman was convicted Friday of murder in connection to illicit silicone buttocks injections that led to a Georgia woman's death.