- Actor Paul Walker's father sues Porsche over fatal crash
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Paul Walker's father sued Porsche for negligence and wrongful death Wednesday over the 2013 accident that killed the "Fast & Furious" star.
- APNewsBreak: Casey Kasem's widow sued for wrongful death
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Three of the radio personality Casey Kasem's children and his brother sued his widow on Wednesday, claiming her actions led to his death in 2014.
- Court fight erupts over care of media mogul Sumner Redstone
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A legal battle that began Wednesday over medical care for ailing media mogul Sumner Redstone has produced dueling portraits of the billionaire's health and mental state.
- Sony employees' hacking suit settlement gets preliminary OK
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A federal judge has given preliminary approval to a settlement of up to $8 million between Sony Pictures Entertainment and current and former employees related to the hack of the company's computers last year.
- Streaming channels, the gifts that keeps on giving
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Looking for a holiday present that's a perfect fit, procrastinator-friendly and a constant reminder of your generosity? Consider a gift subscription to one of the abundance of streaming choices that range from mainstream to niche.
- Signed editions of Harper Lee novel offered for $1,500
NEW YORK (AP) — How much is a signed Harper Lee novel worth? Her publisher is offering a special edition of "Go Set a Watchman" for $1,500.
- No Thanksgiving parade for the Estefans _ they're too busy
NEW YORK (AP) — Songs from the new musical celebrating Gloria and Emilio Estefan will have the honor of kicking off the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, but the couple will be far from the giant balloons.
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' gets a PG-13 rating
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Motion Picture Association of America says "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" may not be entirely suitable for young kids.
- Tom Holland showcased acrobatics to land 'Spider-Man' role
NEW YORK (AP) — Tom Holland dug into his musical theater roots, and his acrobatic skills, to land the role of the next Spider-Man.
- NBC's 'The Wiz Live!' to ease on down that tuneful road
NEW YORK (AP) — Soon, a determined girl named Dorothy will ease on down that road in NBC's "The Wiz Live!"