- 'Gone Girl,' 'Unbroken' lead drumbeat of fall
NEW YORK (AP) — Unable to find her second directing project, Angelina Jolie took to sifting through "generals."
- 'Guardians' tops box office for the summer, year
LOS ANGELES (AP) — "Guardians of the Galaxy" closed out the summer movie season with a first-place finish.
- Celeb hacking scandal shows digital vulnerability
LOS ANGELES (AP) — To keep private pictures private, never upload them online.
- In light of celebrity hacks, how to protect data
NEW YORK (AP) — The theft of nude photographs from celebrities' online accounts has thrown a spotlight on the security of cloud computing, a system used by a growing number of Americans to store personal information over the Internet.
- Family: Joan Rivers on life support
NEW YORK (AP) — Joan Rivers' family is confirming that the comedian is on life support after going into cardiac arrest last week during a procedure at a doctor's office.
- Bieber charged with assault over photo incident
TORONTO (AP) — Canadian pop star Justin Bieber faces new charges after he was arrested for dangerous driving and assault following a collision between a minivan and an ATV that led to a physical altercation involving a photographer, his lawyer said Tuesday.
- Larry David play heads to Broadway this February
NEW YORK (AP) — Theater fans, get ready to laugh uncomfortably — Larry David has found a Broadway theater and some co-stars for his writing and acting stage debut.
- Sotomayor to receive Hepburn Medal from Bryn Mawr
BRYN MAWR, Pa. (AP) — Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor will be honored by Bryn Mawr College for her trailblazing legal career.
- Venezuela rails against portrayal in US spy drama
CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — Critics have mostly ignored the new TNT spy drama "Legends," but it's creating a furor in Venezuela.
- Justin Verlander addresses online photo hacking
CLEVELAND (AP) — Justin Verlander wants to keep his private life just that — private.