- A dozen football fans injured in lightning strike
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — A dozen people are recovering after they were injured by an indirect lightning strike at Raymond James Stadium after a game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Green Bay Packers.
- ICYMI: Ravens, Saints stumble; 3 titles to decide
Count Joe Flacco's Ravens and Drew Brees' Saints among the playoff candidates that came out completely flat.
- Seahawks, Packers, Cowboys, Steelers in playoffs
Now that they've qualified for the postseason, there's no relaxing for the Packers, Lions, and Steelers.
- Jets players speak out on slain NYPD officers
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Sheldon Richardson was stunned when he heard the news Saturday that two New York City police officers were killed in the line of duty.
- Wilson, Seahawks close in on NFC West title
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Russell Wilson threw for two touchdowns and ran for another, Seattle set a franchise record with 596 yards of offense and the streaking Seahawks closed in on another NFC West title with a 35-6 romp over the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday night.