- Report: LA-area stadium near airport would pose terror risk
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A report commissioned by the developer of a downtown Los Angeles football stadium warns that a rival project nearby could be a potential terrorist target because of its proximity to Los Angeles International Airport.
- Browns, quarterback Josh McCown agree to terms on contract
The Browns have yet another new quarterback, and this one has a familiar last name.
- Progress pleases Peterson; statement of thanks skips Vikings
The Minnesota Vikings have repeatedly praised Adrian Peterson during the offseason, with his status slowly moving toward resolution.
- Cardinals release 11-year NFL veteran Darnell Dockett
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — The Arizona Cardinals released defensive tackle Darnell Dockett on Friday, allowing the three-time Pro Bowl lineman to test the free agency market.
- Receivers Hartline and Gibson released by Dolphins
MIAMI (AP) — The Miami Dolphins released two receivers Friday, and neither was Mike Wallace.