- Chiefs' mascot reaches settlement over injury
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — The man who performs as the Kansas City Chiefs' mascot has reached a legal settlement over severe injuries he suffered last November while practicing a zip line routine.
- Manziel, Browns agree he's not ready to start
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — On one knee and far from the action, quarterback Johnny Manziel leaned on his orange helmet and watched.
- Marrone upset by Bills lack of practice discipline
PITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) — Bills coach Doug Marrone blew up at his players on Thursday, sending a message that he's fed up with too many fights and post-whistle shoving matches during practice.
- Cowboys LB Holloman has career-ending neck injury
IRVING, Texas (AP) — The Dallas Cowboys said Thursday that linebacker DeVonte Holloman has a career-ending neck injury related to a spinal problem that kept him out almost half of his rookie season a year ago.
- A Pick Six of new passing combos
Just what Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III need: more dynamic receivers.