- Arian Foster's fashion takes a drastic turn
HOUSTON (AP) — Arian Foster used to have suits in an array of colors and fabrics, and plenty of bow ties to pull those ensembles together.
- Rams WR Bailey has surgery after being shot in Florida
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Many St. Louis Rams players woke to the news that Stedman Bailey had been shot in the head.
- Frank Gifford's family says CTE found in his brain
NEW YORK (AP) — The family of Pro Football Hall of Famer Frank Gifford says signs of the degenerative disease chronic traumatic encephalopathy were found in his brain after his death.
- Redskins could play twice in London next season
LONDON (AP) — The Washington Redskins could become the first NFL team to play two games in London in one season — in consecutive weeks, no less.
- Browns didn't discuss cutting Johnny Manziel before benching
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — The Browns believe sacking Johnny Manziel themselves will do him good.