- Devin Hester sets NFL record with 20th TD return
ATLANTA (AP) — Devin Hester has set an NFL record with his 20th return for a touchdown, breaking the mark he shared with Deion Sanders.
- Roddy White sidelined with sore hamstring
ATLANTA (AP) — Atlanta receiver Roddy White was a surprise addition to Falcons' list of inactive players Thursday night against Tampa Bay.
- Jets' Vick says Goodell doing 'great job'
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Michael Vick fully supports the man who gave him a second chance in the NFL.
- WR Simpson, in more trouble, released by Vikings
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. (AP) — The Minnesota Vikings released Jerome Simpson on Thursday following the revelation of more trouble for the wide receiver: three misdemeanors related to a previously unreported incident this summer.
- A look at key developments in NFL controversies
NEW YORK (AP) — The NFL is under pressure from sponsors, fans and lawmakers for its handling of domestic violence allegations against several players. At issue is whether the league is acting swiftly enough to investigate or discipline players.