- Lightning beat Canadiens 6-2 to take 2-0 series lead
MONTREAL (AP) — Steven Stamkos scored his first goal of the playoffs and the Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Montreal Canadiens 6-2 on Sunday night to take a 2-0 lead in the Eastern Conference semifinal series.
- Tampa Bay, Chicago, Anaheim try to take 2-0 lead
The Montreal Canadiens have had six opportunities, and they haven't beaten the Tampa Bay Lightning this season.
- Kreider's early goal leads Rangers over Capitals in Game 2
NEW YORK (AP) — The New York Rangers needed to bounce back after a tough loss to the Washington Capitals.
- Kucherov scores in 2OT, Lightning beat Canadiens
MONTREAL (AP) — Nikita Kucherov didn't complain about a disallowed goal in the first overtime period. He just went out and scored in the second — and that one shouldn't have counted, either.
- Blackhawks beat Wild 4-3 in Game 1 of Western semifinals
CHICAGO (AP) — Teuvo Teravainen broke a tie with his first playoff goal and the Chicago Blackhawks beat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Friday night in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinal series.