- Avalanche end 3-game skid, top Canucks 4-1
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — Gabriel Landeskog and Alex Tanguay each had a goal and an assist, and Reto Berra made 33 saves to lead the Colorado Avalanche past the Vancouver Canucks 4-1 on Thursday night.
- Rangers clinch playoff spot with 5-1 win over Senators
OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) — Chris Kreider helped get the New York Rangers back to the playoffs.
- Pavelec stops 39 shots to lead Jets past Canadiens, 5-2
WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) — Ondrej Pavelec made 39 saves for his sixth consecutive win, leading the Winnipeg Jets to a 5-2 victory over the Montreal Canadiens on Thursday night.
- Capitals coach laments 'poor' play in 3-2 OT win over Devils
WASHINGTON (AP) — Even if a win is a win is a win, especially for a team chasing a playoff berth, Washington Capitals coach Barry Trotz gave a rather blunt and unflattering assessment of his team's performance in this particular victory.
- Sabres fans cheer as Gagner lifts Coyotes to 4-3 win in OT
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Sabres defenseman Mike Weber struggled to gather his thoughts after watching his home fans cheer Arizona's game-winning goal in overtime.