- Henrique's overtime goal lifts Devils over Flyers 2-1
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Adam Henrique scored a power-play goal 2 minutes, 58 seconds into overtime to lift the New Jersey Devils to a 2-1 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Saturday.
- Doan gets franchise points mark, Coyotes beat Flames 4-1
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Shane Doan had two goals and an assist to become the Coyotes' franchise leader with 931 career points and Arizona beat the weary Calgary Flames 4-1 on Friday night to snap a season-worst five-game losing streak.
- Pearson's overtime goal powers Kings to 5-4 win over Rangers
NEW YORK (AP) — The Los Angeles Kings often work overtime. And it's paying off for them in a big way.
- Foligno, Kane score twice in Sabres' 6-4 win over Canadiens
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — With little time to think, Sabres forward Marcus Foligno picked his spot just as he lined up to take his penalty shot.
- Backes, Tarasenko score; Blues hold off Panthers 5-3
SUNRISE, Fla. (AP) — David Backes, Jaden Schwartz and Robby Fabbri scored in the first period and the St. Louis Blues rolled to a 5-3 win over the Florida Panthers on Friday night.