- US stocks gain, pushing market back near to record levels
NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. stocks gained Monday, pushing the market close to record levels, as investors assessed corporate earnings. Stocks also got a lift from a report that showed factory orders rose in March for the first time since last summer.
- US stocks gain, pushing market back near record levels
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks are moving slightly higher in midday trading, building on their gains from Friday.
- Stocks open higher, building on gains from Friday
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks are opening slightly higher, building on their gains from Friday.
- Wall Street rebound shores up markets at start of busy week
LONDON (AP) — Global stocks rose sharply Monday at the start of a potentially big week for markets as they tracked an end-of-week rebound on Wall Street. A promise by China's leaders to shore up growth and hopes of progress in Greece's bailout talks with creditors also helped stocks rally.
- Stocks end higher, bouncing back from a drop the day before
NEW YORK (AP) — The stock market bounced back on Friday as investors picked up companies that had dropped earlier in the week. Major indexes recovered nearly all their losses from a fall the day before.