- US stocks fall slightly on lower oil, mixed earnings news
NEW YORK (AP) — The stock market capped a quiet week of trading on a down note.
- US stocks dip in quiet trading ahead of Memorial Day weekend
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks are closing moderately lower in a relatively quiet day ahead of a holiday weekend.
- US stocks dip; lower oil prices weigh on the energy sector
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks are mostly lower in midday trading as energy companies decline along with the price of oil.
- US stocks open mostly lower; oil price slides
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks are mostly lower in early trading as energy companies decline along with the price of oil.
- China stocks hit 7-year high, Europe muted ahead of Fed
HONG KONG (AP) — Chinese stocks hit a seven-year high as investors pinned their hopes on further economic stimulus while most other world markets were subdued Friday ahead of a speech by Federal Reserve chair Janet Yellen.