- Investors wait for final Fed decision of 2013
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks were flat on Wall Street on Wednesday as investors wait for the Federal Reserve to end its last two-day policy meeting of 2013.
- US stocks waver as investors await Fed decision
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks are little changed in midday trading as investors wait for word from the Federal Reserve on its stimulus program.
- Stocks slip as Fed starts stimulus discussion
NEW YORK (AP) — Nobody wanted to stick their neck out on Tuesday.
- Stocks end little changed as Fed meeting kicks off
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks are ending little changed as investors wait to see if the Federal Reserve will decide to start dialing back its stimulus or not.
- Stocks open mostly lower ahead of Fed meeting
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks are edging mostly lower in Wall Street in early trading as traders hold back at the beginning of a two-day policy meeting of the Federal Reserve.