- Eastern Washington outlasts Montana State 52-51
BOZEMAN, Mont. (AP) — Mario Brown scored on a 1-yard run with 27 seconds left and quarterback Vernon Adams ran in the two-point conversion to lift Eastern Washington to a 52-51 victory over Montana State on Saturday.
- North Dakota State powers past Montana 22-10
FARGO, N.D. (AP) — John Crockett ran 28 times for 144 yards in North Dakota State's 22-10 victory over Montana on Saturday.
- Licata 4 TDs, leads Buffalo past Norfolk St. 36-7
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Joe Licata threw three touchdown passes and ran for another, and Buffalo beat Norfolk State 36-7 on Saturday.
- Texas State-Illinois game resumes after delay
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. (AP) — Texas State and Illinois have resumed their game after a rain and lightning delay of almost two hours.
- Wolford rallies Wake Forest over Army 24-21
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) — John Wolford threw for 238 yards and two touchdowns, including the go-ahead score midway through the fourth quarter, and Wake Forest rallied to beat Army 24-21 on Saturday.