- Average US rate on 30-year mortgage edges up to 4.02 pct.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Average long-term U.S. mortgage rates were mixed this week, marking slight increases or declines but remaining close to high levels for the year.
- Ex-Phoenix-area realtor gets prison in mortgage fraud scheme
PHOENIX (AP) — A former Phoenix-area real estate agent has been sentenced to five years in federal prison in connection with a mortgage fraud scheme.
- Interest-only mortgages are coming back, but with safety in mind
(c) 2015, Bloomberg News.
- Authorities: Longshoreman scammed colleagues via loan fraud
ELIZABETH, N.J. (AP) — Authorities say a longshoreman scammed six co-workers out of nearly $87,000 through a fraudulent mortgage loan modification program.
- Average US rate on 30-year mortgage eases to 4 percent
WASHINGTON (AP) — Average long-term U.S. mortgage rates eased this week after hitting their highest levels this year in the previous week.