- Time to remove ice houses in southern Minnesota
MOORHEAD, Minn. (AP) — Spring cleaning has arrived for ice houses in southern Minnesota.
- Lawsuit filed against 82-year-old Oregon man who shot boat
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) — Two fishermen confronted last summer by a shotgun-blasting senior citizen have filed a $200,000 civil lawsuit against the man, alleging his aggression has caused them "fear and apprehension."
- Budget, beer, guns, pot and potties on lawmakers' agenda
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Conservation land purchases, beer growlers, tax cuts, guns on state university campuses, medical marijuana and even where transgender people can go to the bathroom will all be issues that will come up during Florida's 2015 legislative session.
- AP Interview: Ex-Republican chair stresses 365-day strategy
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Bobby Schostak, the departing state party chairman who helped Republicans keep their grip on all three branches of government over four years, said Michigan's improved tactics and technology should be a model for the GOP elsewhere.
- Lincoln experiences apartment boom
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Explosive growth in student-oriented housing has overshadowed an apartment building boom throughout Lincoln.