- US home prices climbing steadily
WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. home prices increased at a solid clip in April, led by double-digit jumps in Denver and San Francisco.
- Will latest inflammatory comments tarnish Trump's brand?
NEW YORK (AP) — Is Donald Trump's business empire as Teflon-coated as his hair appears to be?
- Pre-Civil War baseball team card going on the auction block
NEW YORK (AP) — For decades, a circa 1860s Brooklyn Atlantics team baseball card was tucked away, first inside a secret drawer of a bedroom set and then between the pages of a photo album.
- 'Citizen of the year' awaits sentence in fraud scheme
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A former California real estate developer who bilked millions of dollars from investors had every intention of finishing development projects that went belly-up during the 2007 housing collapse, his attorney argued in court on Monday.
- NYC Rent Guidelines Board freezes rents on 1-year leases
NEW YORK (AP) — New York City's Rent Guidelines Board took an unprecedented step Monday, voting for the first time to freeze rents on one-year leases for tenants in rent-stabilized apartments.