- Nev. fails in watchdog report of judge disclosures
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The Nevada Supreme Court is calling the grade it received in a watchdog group's nationwide survey of judicial financial disclosures "unfortunate" and "misleading."
- Ohio-based Fifth Third to pay $6.5M in SEC case
CINCINNATI (AP) — Regional bank Fifth Third Bancorp is paying $6.5 million to settle Securities and Exchange Commission charges of improper accounting during the financial crisis.
- Tax collections in November slightly below plan
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire's tax collections are $23 million above estimates so far this fiscal year despite falling slightly below projections in November.
- Report: Detroit-bought art worth as much as $870M
DETROIT (AP) — City-bought works at the Detroit Institute of Arts have an estimated value roughly between $450 million and $870 million, according to an appraisal conducted by New York auction house Christie's.
- Fla. cities lead nation in high-end foreclosures
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Two Florida cities lead the nation in foreclosures of high-end properties worth $5 million or more.