- Trump prevails over grandmother, 87, in condo case
CHICAGO — Donald Trump boldly proclaimed last week to a federal jury that he had the right to do whatever he wanted at his luxury Chicago high-rise hotel — in spite of a federal lawsuit he faced from an elderly Evanston, Ill., woman.
- 87-year-old woman loses to Trump in civil case
CHICAGO (AP) — An 87-year-old grandmother took on billionaire Donald Trump. And on Thursday, she lost.
- Bloomberg adds 2 Hamptons properties, info shows
NEW YORK (AP) — Mayor Michael Bloomberg has added to his roster of high-end real estate, buying a house and a vacant parcel last year next to a 35-acre estate he already owns in tony Southampton, according to information released Thursday by City Hall.
- Sideline Chatter: Stan Musial’s Man cave
Get ready for a big home run in St. Louis.
- 6 tips on managing your 401(k) plan effectively
The run-up in stock prices this year could tempt even the most hands-off investor to wade into their 401(k) and make some changes.