- Mentally ill man who killed wife won't get her pension
OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — A man who was found not guilty of his wife's death by reason of mental insanity will not get her pension under a judge's ruling.
- Ape at Utah zoo predicts Panthers to win Super Bowl
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — An ape at the Salt Lake City zoo has predicted the Carolina Panthers will win the Super Bowl.
- Answers sought after male bus driver poses as elderly woman
CRANSTON, R.I. (AP) — Some Rhode Island city councilors want to know more about a middle-age male senior center van driver who posed as an elderly woman during a press conference.
- Careening car ends up on roof of Southern California house
PALOS VERDES ESTATES, Calif. (AP) — It's hard to know what was more amazing: An out-of-control car ending up on the roof of a Southern California house or the driver somehow escaping serious injury despite the wild ride.
- Unabashed gluttony takes center stage at Philly's Wing Bowl
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — With those around him sick and stuffed, Dennis Rodman needed to brush up on the rulebook.
- Branded for Bernie: Dozens get inked with free Sanders tat
MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) — Fans of Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders are wearing their support for him on their sleeves — and on their rib cages, calves, necks and backs.
- Starving sea lion found in San Diego, California, restaurant
SAN DIEGO (AP) — A starving sea lion has been rescued after finding its way into the booth of a fancy San Diego restaurant.
- Moscow exhibition free for women wearing high heels
MOSCOW (AP) — A music video with more than 33 million views online has inspired organizers of a Moscow art exhibit to offer free admission to women who turn up wearing high heels.
- The Strangelove Suite: Northern Ireland sells nuclear bunker
BALLYMENA, Northern Ireland (AP) — It has no windows — but offers unrestricted views of Armageddon.
- NYC police say drone hits Empire State Building
NEW YORK (AP) — Police say a man was arrested after he apparently lost control of a small drone that crashed into the Empire State Building.