- New Hampshire governor blocks baby pictures on beer bottles
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Sorry, baby, your picture isn't going to be on the front of any beer bottles in New Hampshire.
- That's not mistletoe ... North Pole won't block pot sales
NORTH POLE, Alaska (AP) — North Pole residents can put marijuana on their Christmas list next year.
- Cops: Pennsylvania man ran fake DUI checkpoint while drunk
SOMERSET, Pa. (AP) — Police say a man who set up a drunken-driving checkpoint complete with road flares while pretending to be a Pennsylvania state trooper was drunk.
- Novice German driver unscathed after crash with British tank
BERLIN (AP) — Police in western Germany say a novice driver escaped unharmed but her car was crushed after she inadvertently turned into the path of a convoy of British tanks.
- State: Man who said Holy Spirit guided him ran Ponzi scheme
BOSTON (AP) — The Massachusetts secretary of state's office says a man who told investors that the Holy Spirit guided his trading system has been charged with running a Ponzi scheme.
- Man's red underwear leads to burglary arrest
HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — The blue sneakers were the subject of the crime, but police say it was a man's red underwear that led to his arrest on Long Island.
- New Mexico couple gets back wedding rings lost since 1960s
LAS CRUCES, N.M. (AP) — It's been decades since Ofelia Kirker lost her wedding rings, but she'll be wearing the treasured jewelry for her 64th wedding anniversary.
- Police take stray pig into custody outside Detroit-area home
SHELBY TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) — Officers in suburban Detroit took a stray pig into custody, holding the animal in the back of a police vehicle before reuniting it with its owner.
- South Florida woman reunited with her dog after 7 years
HOMESTEAD, Fla. (AP) — A South Florida woman has been reunited with her Boston Terrier who ran away seven years ago.
- Officials say those Boston snow piles are even more vile
BOSTON (AP) — It's disgusting enough to put you off snow cones for the rest of the summer.