- Clinton struggles to win over younger women
CONCORD, New Hampshire (AP) — For young women, political revolution is currently trumping the idea of a Madame President.
- Justice Dept. enters Ferguson court case in strong position
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department enters its court fight against the city of Ferguson with the apparent upper hand, given a months-long investigation that found vast problems in the way police and courts treat poor people and minorities in the St. Louis suburb.
- Next up for Democrats: Nevada, an entirely different state
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Now that Iowa and New Hampshire are in the rear-view mirror, the Democratic presidential contest shifts to markedly different terrain in Nevada, where a largely urban and diverse electorate will test the breadth of Bernie Sanders' appeal and the durability of Hillary Clinton's coalition.
- Viewers' Guide: Post-NH, a tense Clinton-Sanders rematch
WASHINGTON (AP) — Grudge match.
- Congress likely to give final OK to local Internet tax ban
WASHINGTON (AP) — State and local governments would be permanently barred from taxing access to the Internet under a bipartisan compromise that Congress is a step away from sending to President Barack Obama.
- New Hampshire: Proof Trump's bravado is his best asset
WASHINGTON, D.C. (AP) — Donald Trump began his Republican presidential campaign by labeling Mexican immigrants as rapists and criminals. He's since profanely promised to bomb Islamic State fighters. He's endorsed using torture on foreign prisoners.
- All-male panel in Utah votes to keep sales tax on tampons
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A Utah committee of all-male lawmakers has voted to keep the sales tax on tampons and other feminine hygiene products despite an international push to remove it.
- But is she honest? Caring? Clinton grapples with questions
WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Clinton's campaign has spent months fighting the perception that she has a shaky relationship with the truth and is disconnected from the problems facing Americans.
- Rubio eyes brokered convention after NH setback
BLUFFTON, S.C. (AP) — The best hope of the Republican establishment just a week ago, Marco Rubio suddenly faces a path to his party's presidential nomination that could require a brokered national convention.
- Kasich's NH showing could be tough to convert into more wins
MOUNT PLEASANT, S.C. (AP) — Republican presidential contender John Kasich spent time and money winning over New Hampshire voters.