- Wilson, Seahawks close in on NFC West title
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Seattle's defense was stifling as usual and its offense had a record-breaking eruption against a defense that's supposed to be one of the NFL's best.
- Romo, Cowboys reach playoffs in 42-7 rout of Colts
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Tony Romo helped dump a bucket on Jason Garrett and playfully shoved him the same way the Dallas coach often does to his players.
- Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, Seahawks win, move into playoffs
The Pittsburgh Steelers and Green Bay Packers both qualified for the NFL playoffs with wins Sunday. Next week, they will play for division titles at home.
- QB Jameis Winston cleared in conduct hearing
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston was cleared Sunday of the accusations he faced at a student code of conduct hearing involving an alleged sexual assault two years ago.
- LeBron scores 25 as Cavaliers tame Grizzlies 105-91
CLEVELAND (AP) — LeBron James and Kyrie Irving stepped aside and let one of their teammates polish off an opponent.
- Dolphins rally past Vikings 37-35; Philbin to keep job
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross stood on the sideline at the end of Sunday's wild victory sharing a laugh with those around him, his mind made up regarding the direction of the franchise.
- Kings snap 5-game losing skid, beat Lakers 108-101
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — The Sacramento Kings finally found the right remedy to end a monthlong bout of bad news: a healthy DeMarcus Cousins and a struggling Kobe Bryant.
- Foster, defense lead Texans over Ravens 25-13
HOUSTON (AP) — A week ago, Case Keenum was perched in a tree with a bow in his hands looking for a white-tailed deer to shoot.
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized with pneumonia
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Boxing great Muhammad Ali was hospitalized with a mild case of pneumonia that was caught early and should result in a short hospital stay, an Ali spokesman said Saturday night.
- Panthers beat Browns 17-13, move into first place
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Cam Newton's teammates have never doubted his toughness.