- Top-ranked Kentucky makes it 30-0 with tight win at Georgia
ATHENS, Ga. (AP) — Kentucky has been in some close games.
- With McCoy trade, Kelly proves every player expendable
Chip Kelly's latest bold move is another example of his coaching philosophy: "Culture beats scheme."
- Opening statements due in Boston Marathon bombing trial
BOSTON (AP) — Two dramatically different portraits of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev are expected to emerge when prosecutors and Tsarnaev's lawyers give their opening statements at his federal death penalty trial.
- AP source: Vikings to meet with Adrian Peterson on Wednesday
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Adrian Peterson is about to feel what it's like to be recruited again.
- Kansas rallies to beat West Virginia in OT and win Big 12
LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) — Bill Self has won 190 of the 199 games he's coached in Allen Fieldhouse. This may have been the most satisfying, and improbable, of them all.
- Your Top Plays for Today
Your Top Plays for Today: AP's Sports Guide
- LEADING OFF: A-Rod, Goldschmidt make spring debuts
A look at the highlights of what's happening all around spring training today in Florida and Arizona:
- James scores 27 on milestone night, Cavs cruise past Celtics
CLEVELAND (AP) — LeBron James doesn't usually spend a lot of time talking about personal accomplishments, but he made an exception Tuesday night.
- Hall-of-Famer Molitor confident in managerial patience
FORT MYERS, Fla. (AP) — Two seasons after Hall-of-Famer Paul Molitor played his last game, he became the bench coach for the Minnesota Twins on manager Tom Kelly's staff.
- NCAA women's tournament could be missing some familiar names
Some familiar names could be missing from the field when the NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament tips off later this month.