- Graham's 27 lead No. 6 Kansas past No. 3 Oklahoma 76-72
NORMAN, Okla. (AP) — Kansas' Devonte' Graham stole the show from Buddy Hield.
- The Latest: First bid for set of Air Jordans is $100,000
TORONTO (AP) — The Latest on Saturday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- Seeking a Splash: Klay goes for All-Star 3s upset of Curry
TORONTO (AP) — Klay Thompson believes, even if he knows many don't.
- Rupp, Cragg win marathon trial, earn spot on US Olympic Team
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Galen Rupp's dominating victory Saturday in hot conditions in the U.S. Olympic marathon trials raised the possibility of an unprecedented Olympic double.
- Heat's Chris Bosh says more exams coming on his injured calf
TORONTO (AP) — All-Star forward Chris Bosh will have more exams on his strained right calf when he gets back to Miami, possibly as early as Monday to determine the status and severity of the problem.
- Lloyd's late goal gives United States 1-0 win over Mexico
FRISCO, Texas (AP) — Carli Lloyd scored off a rebound of her own penalty kick in the 86th minute and the United States beat Mexico 1-0 on Saturday to clinch a spot in the CONCACAF Olympic qualifying semifinals.
- John Lattner, won Heisman at Notre Dame in 1953, dies at 83
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — John Lattner, the 1953 Heisman Trophy winner who helped lead Notre Dame to a 9-0-1 record and a No. 2 ranking in Frank Leahy's final year as coach, has died. He was 83.
- Van Gaal doubts Man United's top-4 chances after latest loss
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal cast doubt on his team's chances of qualifying for next season's Champions League after a 2-1 loss at relegation-threatened Sunderland in the Premier League, placing the Dutchman under fresh scrutiny on Saturday.
- Coaches adapt to limits on their ability to call timeouts
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Coaches are still getting accustomed to a new NCAA rule that restricts them to calling timeouts only when the ball is dead. The new wrinkle has produced some interesting scenarios down the stretch of close games.
- Carmelo Anthony says he has no plans to leave Knicks
TORONTO (AP) — Carmelo Anthony said Saturday he has no plans to leave the New York Knicks and is angry about a report linking him to trade talks.