- Old rules don't mean much to broadcasters
NEW YORK (AP) — The most striking thing about the broadcast TV networks announcing their new fall schedules this past week was how little that actually meant.
- 'The Voice' brings back Aguilera, Cee Lo Green
NEW YORK (AP) — "The Voice" is leaving the judging drama to its rivals.
- 'American Idol' finale draws record low ratings
NEW YORK (AP) — Ratings for the "American Idol" finale plunged to a record low for the 12-year-old show.
- 'Mad Men' Vincent Kartheiser finds a new role
NEW YORK (AP) — To find their Mr. Darcy, the Guthrie Theater in Minnesota has turned to a Mad Man.
- Tim McGraw recasts ACM's TV special, airing Sunday
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — When the producers of the Academy of Country Music's annual television special approached Tim McGraw about the 2013 edition, the country music star immediately flashed on the program's format.
- Sarah Hyland shares her beach-bound thoughts
NEW YORK (AP) — You might not be able to take the New Yorker out of Sarah Hyland, but the actress — and now swimsuit model — is happy to be parking herself at the beach.
- 'Scandal' cast performs finale live for Academy
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Forget the DVR.
- How Candice Glover won 'American Idol'
LOS ANGELES (AP) — With a flawless voice that recalled past "American Idol" finalist Jennifer Hudson and a sense of determination after not making it in previous seasons, Candice Glover did the one thing Hudson wasn't able to do: She won the title of "American Idol."
- Candice Glover wins 12th season of 'American Idol'
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The third time's the charm for Candice Glover on "American Idol."
- Paper wrap: 'The Office' ends its 8-year run
NEW YORK (AP) — That's a wrap!