- Crean questions leadership after latest legal problem
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indiana coach Tom Crean questioned his team's leadership and challenged his players to make better decisions on and off the court Thursday.
- Middle Tennessee adds Jacorey Williams, Aldonis Foote
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. (AP) — Middle Tennessee has added former Arkansas forward Jacorey Williams and Trinity Valley Community College transfer Aldonis Foote to the program.
- University police: Buffalo forward Moss accused of stealing
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Forward Justin Moss was one of three Buffalo men's basketball players accused of stealing $650 out of a dorm room in June, some three months before the Mid-American Conference player of the year was dropped from the team.
- Former Kentucky standout Lou Tsioropoulos dies at 84
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — Lou Tsioropoulos, a member of Kentucky's 1951 NCAA national championship team and the unbeaten '53-54 squad who went on to win two NBA titles with the Boston Celtics, has died. He was 84.
- Indiana administration expects athletes to behave better
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (AP) — Indiana University President Michael McRobbie sent a tough message to the athletic department this week: It's time for Hoosiers athletes to shape up or they may be on their way out.
- McCown throws 2 TD passes to lead Browns over Bucs
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — The Cleveland Browns were a tough matchup for Jameis Winston.
- Montana stuns North Dakota State 38-35 on late TD
MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — Bob Stitt is off and running at the University of Montana — at four-time defending national champion North Dakota State's expense.
- Power wins pole for title-deciding race at Sonoma
SONOMA, Calif. (AP) — Will Power isn't stepping down as IndyCar champion without a fight.
- Lyon plays first game in 64 years, falls to Tabor 45-21
BATESVILLE, Ark. (AP) — Lyon College played its first football game in 64 years, falling to Tabor College 45-21 on Saturday.
- No. 10 Florida State undecided on quarterback
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher might know who his starting quarterback will be, but he isn't ready to make an announcement.