- Family awarded $53M in Kyle Field deadly demolition accident
HOUSTON (AP) — Relatives of a demolition worker have been awarded $53 million over his 2013 death after he fell four stories during renovation of Texas A&M's Kyle Field.
- Ex-Michigan football player pleads guilty to filming sex
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — A former Michigan football player has pleaded guilty to filming sex acts with a woman without her consent.
- 'Right fit' is the sell in B10 recruiting, sideshow or not
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Urban Meyer has the cache and the national championship rings. Jim Harbaugh mixes a khakis-wearing sensibility with a sense of panache.
- Committee to consider expanding replay in targeting calls
The NCAA football rules committee will consider allowing replay officials to call targeting penalties that are missed by on-field officials.
- Recruiting continues, several top 2017 QBs already committed
Signing day 2016 is in the books, and the race for top 2017 quarterback prospects began long before it ended.