- Investigators identify Syria site of possible sarin attack
UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons has identified the Damascus suburb of Daraya as the site of a possible sarin gas attack last year, citing blood samples provided by the Syrian government.
- Germany, Turkey vow diplomatic effort to end Aleppo violence
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — As tens of thousands of Syrians fleeing violence massed at Turkey's border, Turkish and German leaders pledged Monday to redouble diplomatic efforts to end the fighting around the embattled Syrian city of Aleppo and prevent more refugees making their way into Europe.
- Israel: Palestinians use UN chief's words for 'terror'
UNITED NATIONS (AP) — Israel's U.N. ambassador on Monday said the Palestinian leadership has started using recent statements by Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon "to justify deplorable acts of terror," and he called on the U.N. chief to withdraw them.
- Israeli parliament suspends Arab MPs who met attackers' kin
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's government on Monday temporarily suspended from parliamentary meetings three Arab lawmakers who met with families of Palestinians who carried out deadly attacks.
- The Latest: Greece: Stop migrants in Turkish waters
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — The Latest on the influx of migrants into Europe (all times local):