- Islamic State video shows killing of 2 Syrian activists
BEIRUT (AP) — The Islamic State group has released a new video purporting to show the killing of two Syrian activists in the militants' stronghold of Raqqa, allegedly for spying on the extremists.
- The Latest: Cyprus repeats call for Greek debt restructuring
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — The latest on the bailout referendum in Greece (all times local):
- Heritage title for Japan industry sites draws mixed reaction
TOKYO (AP) — Japanese officials Monday celebrated the U.N. cultural body's approval of world heritage status for 23 historic sites showing the country's transformation from feudal isolation into an industrial power at the end of the 19th century.
- Touched by tragedy: Survivors and kin recall London bombings
LONDON (AP) — To lose your sister. Your son. Your legs.
- Finance minister resigns after decisive 'no' bailout vote
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis resigned Monday, saying he was told shortly after Greece's decisive referendum result that some other eurozone finance ministers and the country's other creditors would appreciate his not attending the ministers' meetings.