- E! names Jenner series 'I Am Cait'
NEW YORK (AP) — The E! Entertainment network says its documentary series on the former Bruce Jenner premiering next month will be titled, "I Am Cait," and is showing a promo video for the series depicting her applying makeup.
- Jason Alexander prepares to sing 'the music of Larry David'
NEW YORK (AP) — When Larry David was showing his old "Seinfeld" pal Jason Alexander the quirks of his Broadway dressing room, the discussion naturally went to the toilet.
- Stones seeking new fans with 'Sticky Fingers' re-release
LONDON (AP) — Keith Richards doesn't keep a list of the Top 10 Rolling Stones albums. But he's happy to place "Sticky Fingers," being re-released in a deluxe edition next week, near the very top.
- Meryl Streep drama 'Suffragette' to open London Film Fest
LONDON (AP) — Historical drama "Suffragette," starring Carey Mulligan and Meryl Streep as votes-for-women campaigners, will open this year's London Film Festival.
- Imagine this: Imagine Dragons once opened for a mime
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Grammy winners Imagine Dragons will launch their second headlining arena tour this week, but they remember the days when they opened up for anyone — including a mime.
- Michelle Dockery swaps 'Downton' for 'Liaisons Dangereuses'
LONDON (AP) — "Downton Abbey" star Michelle Dockery is swapping one aristocratic world for another in a new production of "Les Liaisons Dangereuses."
- Where Caitlyn Jenner found her Vanity Fair style inspiration
NEW YORK (AP) — The stealth Caitlyn Jenner cover shoot for Vanity Fair sprang from her chats with the magazine's fashion and style director, Jessica Diehl, about inspirations ranging from Lauren Bacall to "The Thomas Crown Affair."
- Author Vendela Vida and the art of pretending
NEW YORK (AP) — Answering questions in a Casablanca police station, hoping to retrieve a missing backpack, author Vendela Vida was overcome by her feelings of good fortune.
- Donation little hindrance to Stephanopoulos interviews
NEW YORK (AP) — Newly declared Republican presidential candidate Lindsey Graham's interview with George Stephanopoulos on "Good Morning America" Tuesday is the latest sign that the ABC anchor's donations to the Clinton Foundation seem not to have impeded his coverage of the upcoming presidential elections.
- 'Skylanders' injecting vehicles in next installment
LOS ANGELES (AP) — "Skylanders" is pushing the pedal to the metal.