- Review: Renee Fleming delightful in madcap 'Living on Love'
NEW YORK (AP) — What if you produced a play about soccer players and managed to get Pele to be in it? Or convinced Ruth Bader Ginsburg to star in a show set in a courthouse?
- Bobby Brown's lawyer: Bobbi Kristina Brown has opened eyes
ATLANTA (AP) — Bobby Brown's lawyer issued a statement Monday saying the singer's daughter has "opened her eyes" nearly three months after being found unresponsive in a bathtub in her Georgia home.
- Willie Nelson becomes latest celebrity in marijuana business
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — Country music star Willie Nelson announced plans Monday to roll out his own brand of marijuana, capitalizing on his association with pot and the unofficial stoner holiday, 4/20.
- Doerr, Guirgis among Pulitzer winners in arts
NEW YORK (AP) — Anthony Doerr's "All the Light We Cannot See," an emotional and intimate World War II novel that has been one of the top-selling literary works of the past year, has won the Pulitzer Prize for fiction.
- The 2015 Pulitzers, finalists in journalism and the arts
The 2015 Pulitzer Prize winners and finalists, and the judges' comments:
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty to threatening to kill
TAURANGA, New Zealand (AP) — AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleaded guilty in a New Zealand court Tuesday to a charge of threatening to kill a man who used to work for him. He also pleaded guilty to possessing methamphetamine and marijuana.
- De la Renta unveils first bridal line since designer's death
NEW YORK (AP) — Peter Copping had hoped to work alongside Oscar de la Renta, but it was not to be: Just days after Copping was hired last October as artistic director of the luxury label, the legendary de la Renta passed away from cancer.
- Facing the second album challenge with Alabama Shakes
NEW YORK (AP) — So many promising music careers are tripped up by the challenge of following a successful debut that its perils are an industry cliche.
- 100-carat diamond could bring $25M at auction
NEW YORK (AP) — A "perfect" 100-carat diamond in a classic emerald-cut could fetch between $19 million to $25 million at auction.
- HBO planning to deal Web pot sitcom 'High Maintenance'
NEW YORK (AP) — HBO says it's going to pot by scoring the Web comedy series "High Maintenance."