- Apple sued in China over showing of war film from the 1990s
BEIJING (AP) — Apple is being sued by a subsidiary of China's broadcasting regulator over a propaganda film more than 20 years old, in the latest legal wrangling for the tech giant in China in recent weeks.
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
WASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
- Gay Talese will promote new book, backs off earlier comments
NEW YORK (AP) — Gay Talese has disavowed his disavowal.
- Keillor hosts his last 'Companion' in Hollywood Bowl
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Some 18,000 fans at the Hollywood Bowl will be transported to Lake Wobegon, Minnesota, Friday night as writer and humorist Garrison Keillor hosts his final episode of the old-style variety show "A Prairie Home Companion" after 42 years on public radio.
- AP Interview: De Havilland breaks silence on sibling feud
PARIS (AP) — Celebrating her 100th birthday Friday, indomitable actress Olivia de Havilland is finally breaking her silence on Hollywood's most famous sibling rivalry.
- Games of Thrones villain blasts politicians over refugees
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — On screen she's a homicidal maniac.
- Lawyer: Woman required to tell Cosby she was talking to cops
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Bill Cosby's lawyers argued on Friday that a woman accusing him of sexual assault had to notify him before she spoke to police last year under the terms of their confidential civil settlement.
- 'Eat Pray Love' author separating from husband
NEW YORK (AP) — The author of "Eat Pray Love" is splitting up with her husband, whom she describes meeting at the end of her million-selling memoir.
- Musician Paul Simon doesn't let on if he's the retiring type
NEW YORK (AP) — If Paul Simon is serious about calling it quits, he didn't let on to a hometown crowd.
- WWI soldiers mingle with commuters in artist's Somme tribute
LONDON (AP) — British commuters were met by the eerie sight of World War I soldiers in uniform as they made their way to work Friday, the 100th anniversary of the start of the Battle of the Somme.