- Nigella Lawson: A brand blemished but unbowed
When celebrity chefs cut themselves, how much they bleed is a matter of brand.
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief
LONDON (AP) — Singer Susan Boyle says she has been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, a form of autism — and feels relief at finally having the right label for her condition.
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director dies
PARIS (AP) — Edouard Molinaro, nominated for an Oscar for directing "La Cage aux Folles," a French farce about a gay couple that struck a chord with a broad range of audiences, has died at 85.
- Ohio auction features items from Nancy Drew author
TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) — Typewriters and a desk from the home of an author who brought a young sleuth named Nancy Drew to life are going up for auction.
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviews
MILAN (AP) — La Scala's gala season premiere Saturday opened with spontaneous applause for Nelson Mandela's memory and closed with mixed reviews for "La Traviata."
- Not so justified: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub
Justin Timberlake may have earned seven Grammy nominations, but he still has reason to cry himself a river: The pop star was shut out of the top Grammy categories — album, song and record of the year — though his comeback effort, "The 20/20 Experience," is 2013's best-selling release.
- Select nominees for 56th annual Grammy Awards
Nominees announced Friday in top categories for the 56th annual Grammy Awards:
- Like Strega Nona, Tomie dePaola's stories endure
NEW LONDON, N.H. (AP) — Children's author and illustrator Tomie dePaola tackled a big stack of his books on the table. A longtime fan plunked them down at the book signing — just a sampling of the nearly 250 he's worked on.
- ABC's 'Scandal' reduced to 18 episodes this season
LOS ANGELES (AP) — ABC says it will air four fewer episodes of "Scandal" than planned this season.
- Danny Glover feted in Bahamas, recalls Mandela
NASSAU, Bahamas (AP) — Actor Danny Glover has received a Career Achievement Award in the Bahamas as he reflected on the role he played as Nelson Mandela while the South African leader was still in prison.