- Climate change film 'An Inconvenient Truth' gets a sequel
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Al Gore's climate change documentary, "An Inconvenient Truth," is getting a sequel.
- 'Days of Our Lives' bad guy Joseph Mascolo dies at 87
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Joseph Mascolo, who played bad guy Stefano DiMera on NBC's daytime serial "Days of Our Lives," has died. He was 87.
- Judge finalizes Khloe Kardashian's divorce from Lamar Odom
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Khlomar is officially no more.
- Madonna, Kesha get emotional when accepting Billboard honors
NEW YORK (AP) — The annual Billboard Women In Music event featured emotional and heartfelt speeches about the uphill battles women face in the music industry, including personal stories from top honoree Madonna and pop singer Kesha.
- Trump's ties to 'Apprentice' raises conflict issues for NBC
NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump's continued stake in television's "Celebrity Apprentice" adds to questions about potential conflicts between his personal and public responsibilities, while raising new ones about NBC.
- Cue the music, cue the drama! Lee Daniels introduces 'Star'
NEW YORK (AP) — The title of Lee Daniels' latest venture, "Star," might very well identify this celebrated producer-director-writer. His films include "Monster's Ball," ''Precious" and "The Butler," while two seasons ago he roared into series TV with Fox's smash music drama "Empire."
- Deborah Cox says Whitney Houston role is 'in good hands'
NEW YORK (AP) — There's one important person to thank for Deborah Cox stepping into Whitney Houston's shoes for the national tour of "The Bodyguard." That person would be Whitney Houston herself.
- Hollywood legend Kirk Douglas turns 100
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kirk Douglas is officially a centenarian.
- Gospel singer Shirley Caesar sues Georgia artist over song
ATLANTA (AP) — Grammy-winning gospel singer Shirley Caesar, whose sermon-song "Hold My Mule" went viral a few years ago, is suing a Georgia rapper over a remix of her song.
- Hibbing struggles with how it should honor Bob Dylan
HIBBING, Minn. (AP) — The city of Hibbing has long struggled with how it should honor its most famous son, Bob Dylan. There is a street sign, a small exhibit in the public library, but little more.