- Premiere of 'A Dog's Purpose' canceled amid treatment issue
LOS ANGELES (AP) — This weekend's premiere of "A Dog's Purpose" has been canceled following the release of a video that appears to show a frightened dog being forced into churning water during production of the film.
- Inauguration coverage shows deep divisions remain
NEW YORK (AP) — The media brought a reverence for history and ceremony to its coverage of President Donald Trump's inaugural on Friday, yet deep divisions exposed in the campaign that brought him there weren't far from the surface.
- Harry Belafonte talks Trump, women's march, peaceful protest
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Entertainer and activist Harry Belafonte, who's been advising organizers of Saturday's Women's March on Washington, says peaceful protest is the best way to show political leaders that the electorate is paying attention.
- Melania Trump wears sky-blue cashmere Ralph Lauren ensemble
Incoming first lady Melania Trump wore a sky-blue cashmere jacket and mock turtleneck dress by Ralph Lauren, the brand that designed so many Hillary Clinton pantsuits, on Inauguration Day.
- Prosecutor: 'Dance Mom' should be imprisoned for fraud
PITTSBURGH (AP) — A prosecutor on Friday urged a federal judge to sentence "Dance Moms" star Abby Lee Miller to prison instead of probation for bankruptcy fraud.
- LaBeouf leads with 'will not divide us' on Inauguration Day
NEW YORK (AP) — On Inauguration Day, actor Shia LaBeouf led a group of teenagers with the chant: "He will not divide us."
- Thelma Schoonmaker on sculpting 'Silence' and editing Powell
NEW YORK (AP) — Thelma Schoonmaker would still be working on Martin Scorsese's "Silence" if she could.
- Review: 'Slenderman' explores online craze, attempted murder
NEW YORK (AP) — The Slender Man craze swept the younger digerati while their unwitting elders occupied themselves online with Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Photo gallery: First lady Melania Trump's personal style
In body-hugging gowns and ladylike daywear, will first lady Melania Trump stay true to her personal style?
- On Inauguration Day, 'House of Cards' announces May return
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — "House of Cards" will return in May for a fifth season.