- Rihanna, Kendrick, Metallica play at Global Citizen fest
NEW YORK (AP) — Rihanna ran through her pop and R&B hits, Eddie Vedder partnered with Chris Martin and Kendrick Lamar was enthusiastic and energetic during his hour-long set at the Global Citizen Festival in New York.
- Louisiana accordionist Buckwheat Zydeco has died
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Musician Stanley "Buckwheat" Dural Jr., who rose from a cotton-picking family in southwest Louisiana to introduce zydeco music to the world through his namesake band Buckwheat Zydeco, has died. He was 68.
- A time hop through the hotbed of celebrity divorce
NEW YORK (AP) — Doug and Mary. Eddie and Debbie. Alec and Kim. Brad and Angelina. Liz and, well, take your pick.
- UK police arrest man in hacking of Pippa Middleton's phone
LONDON (AP) — London police say they have arrested a 35-year-old man suspected of hacking the iCloud account of Pippa Middleton, the younger sister of the Duchess of Cambridge, and stealing 3,000 photographs.
- Ashes to auction: Capote remains sell for $45,000
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Some people will pay good money for anything involving the late Truman Capote.
- Bill Nunn, actor in "Do the Right Thing," dead at 63
NEW YORK (AP) — Bill Nunn, a veteran character actor whose credits ranged from the "Spider-Man" movie franchise to such Spike Lee films as "Do the Right Thing" and "He Got Game," has died.
- Lady Gaga posts track list online for 'Joanne'
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Lady Gaga is introducing "Joanne" to the world.
- Backstreet Boys to perform Las Vegas residency
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Backstreet will be back — and back and back and back — in Las Vegas.
- AP Source: Brad Pitt allegations relate to treatment of son
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Allegations Brad Pitt was abusive on a private plane last week relate to the actor's treatment of his 15-year-old son, sources said Friday, as the FBI continued to gather information before determining whether to open an investigation.
- Florence museum head defends party rental in Pitti Palace
ROME (AP) — A wild bachelor's party at the Pitti Palace art museum in Florence?