- Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman Scott Weiland
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Stone Temple Pilots accuse former frontman Scott Weiland of misusing the band's name to further his solo career and want a judge to strip the rocker of his ability to use the group's name or songs.
- NBC to air Blake Shelton's benefit for Oklahomans
NBC and sister networks will air Blake Shelton's concert to help his fellow Oklahomans affected by this week's storms in their home state.
- Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert at country fest
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Some of country music's big names, including Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Darius Rucker and Zac Brown Band, take the stage at the Bayou Country Superfest at LSU's Tiger Stadium for a Memorial Day holiday jamfest.
- Kid Rock, Rolling Stones on scalping, summer tours
NEW YORK (AP) — Kid Rock is a scalper.
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer post Sandy
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, N.J. (AP) — New Jersey used a record-breaking gesture Friday to celebrate its recovery from a record-setting storm, proclaiming to the nation that the Jersey shore is back in business following Superstorm Sandy.
- With hits, Demi Lovato radio-ready with 4th album
NEW YORK (AP) — Before achieving back-to-back radio hits with "Give Your Heart a Break" and "Heart Attack," Demi Lovato wondered why she had yet to find her breakthrough on the radio.
- Shelton, Underwood coming to aid of Oklahomans
Blake Shelton has a date and location for his benefit and fellow Oklahoman Carrie Underwood is writing a large check to help benefit those affected by this week's storms in their home state.
- Warrant for rapper Tim Dog, despite death reports
JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Lack of a death certificate or of a burial site and sparse obituary information led to talk in hip-hop circles that rapper Tim Dog, who owes thousands of dollars to women he was convicted of swindling, faked his own death in February.
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4M federal tax lien in NJ
HACKENSACK, N.J. (AP) — Mary J. Blige and her husband have been hit with a $3.4 million tax lien in New Jersey.
- Singer Nick Carter to release memoir Sept. 24
NEW YORK (AP) — Nick Carter isn't only writing songs — he's written a book.