- Austin Nichols' dad says forward seeks transfer from Memphis
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — Memphis 6-foot-9 forward Austin Nichols is looking to transfer.
- Avery Johnson Jr. transfers to Alabama, will play for dad
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) — Former Texas A&M point guard Avery Johnson Jr. will play for his father at Alabama.
- Syracuse leads nation in men's basketball attendance again
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Syracuse is the attendance leader in men's basketball, edging Kentucky for the second straight year.
- Anderson, Gordon and Thomas transfer to Seton Hall
SOUTH ORANGE, N.J. (AP) — Two guards and a forward have transferred to Seton Hall.
- South Carolina the new No. 1 in women's hoops attendance
South Carolina has ended Tennessee's 11-year run atop the attendance standings in women's basketball.
- Parents of Illinois players don't believe coach allegations
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. (AP) — The parents of a current University of Illinois women's basketball player and an incoming recruit said Thursday that they don't believe the allegations made by seven former players in a lawsuit this week accusing coaches of creating racial hostility.
- Ex-Illinois women's basketball players sue school, coach
URBANA, Ill. (AP) — Seven former University of Illinois women's basketball players sued the university Wednesday, accusing coach Matt Bollant and a former assistant of violating their civil rights by using race to divide the team and try to force some players out.