- No. 19 Gonzaga beats New Mexico St. 80-68
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — Sam Dower Jr. scored 22 points, Gerard Coleman added 21 and No. 19 Gonzaga overcame a slow start to hold off New Mexico State 80-68 Saturday night.
- Knight scores 20, Illinois St. beats No. 25 Dayton
NORMAL, Ill. (AP) — Daishon Knight had 20 points and six rebounds as Illinois State beat No. 25 Dayton 81-75 on Saturday night.
- No. 23 Iowa beats Drake 83-66
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Melsahn Basabe had a season-high 15 points and No. 23 Iowa cruised past Drake 83-66 on a neutral floor Saturday night.
- Early, Lufile lead No. 11 Wichita St. past ORU
WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — Cleanthony Early scored 16 points, Chadrick Lufile had 14 and No. 11 Wichita State rallied from yet another halftime deficit to beat Oral Roberts 71-58 Saturday night.
- No. 4 Syracuse beats Binghamton 93-65
SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — C.J. Fair scored 19 points, Trevor Cooney had 17 and No. 4 Syracuse hit Binghamton with a long-range barrage in a 93-65 victory on Saturday night.
- No. 7 Louisville women beat Wright State 99-40
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Even though she was unable to play, Antonita Slaughter did all she could to help No. 7 Louisville.
- No. 23 Texas A&M holds off Washington 74-68
COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP) — Courtney Williams scored 13 points as No. 23 Texas A&M outlasted Washington 74-68 Saturday night.
- Balance lifts No. 11 Colorado past Illinois 79-56
BOULDER, Colo. (AP) — Arielle Roberson scored 17 points and Jen Reese added 16 and No. 11 Colorado, with four players in double figures, rolled to a 79-56 win over Illinois Saturday night.
- Gray, No. 21 Cal edge Pacific in OT, 68-66
BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) — Reshanda Gray scored 23 points, including the go-ahead basket in overtime, and grabbed 11 rebounds as No. 21 California held off Pacific 68-66 Saturday afternoon.
- No. 25 Iowa rolls over Idaho State 95-47
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — Melissa Dixon scored 24 points, Bethany Doolittle 17 and No. 25 Iowa sank a record 17 3-pointers in a 95-47 defeat of Idaho State Saturday afternoon.