- End of 9-game losing streak rare bright spot for Creighton
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — Devin Brooks and James Milliken jumped around together in an embrace at midcourt after the final buzzer. A few minutes later Brooks was in the locker room performing the dance he does after every victory to delight of his teammates.
- Stanford eases past short-handed Washington, 84-74
SEATTLE (AP) — Two days after Washington dismissed 7-foot center Robert Upshaw for an unspecified team rules violation the Huskies clearly were not prepared to face Stanford Wednesday night.
- Mason 16 points for No. 9 Kansas in 64-61 win at TCU
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — Frank Mason III had a couple of key baskets in the second-half run that put No. 9 Kansas ahead to stay.
- No. 6 Wildcats race away from Ducks early in 90-56 rout
TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — Arizona's offense flowed, the floor spacing and crisp passing leading to open shots, most of those finding the bottom of the net.
- No. 22 Indiana gets out of sync in 83-67 loss at Purdue
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (AP) — Indiana's Kevin "Yogi" Ferrell spent the second half doing everything he could to get the offense in sync.
- Stokes triple-double leads Huskies over East Carolina 87-32
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Kiah Stokes watched Stefanie Dolson put up a triple-double a little over a year ago, and told her friend she was going to get one of her own before leaving UConn.
- No. 6 Lady Vols seeking rare road victory over top-10 foe
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Tennessee Lady Vols are seeking a rare road win over an elite team, looking to end a seven-year skid.
- Louisville's Walz seeks 200th career win vs No. 23 Syracuse
Coach Jeff Walz hasn't had much time to reflect upon approaching 200 career wins in his Louisville tenure.
- Super subs: No. 1 Gamecocks thrive with deep, talented bench
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Top-ranked South Carolina puts one of the most experienced and accomplished starting lineups on the floor each game. The action really picks up, though, when the Gamecocks go to the bench.
- Georgia loses top scorer Barbee to season-ending injury
ATHENS, Ga. (AP) — Shacobia Barbee, No. 21 Georgia's leading scorer, will miss the remainder of the season after having surgery to repair a broken bone in her lower right leg.