- Villanova-Purdue highlights Gavitt Games
NEW YORK (AP) — National champion Villanova will visit Purdue on Nov. 14 in the opening game of the second annual Gavitt Tipoff Games.
- Butler assistant Michael Lewis joining Miles' Nebraska staff
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Michael Lewis is leaving his assistant coaching job at Butler to take the same position at Nebraska under Tim Miles.
- VCU announces sophomore F Michael Gilmore is transferring
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — VCU men's basketball coach Will Wade says rising junior forward Michael Gilmore has decided to transfer.
- Louisville students' lawsuit against escort is dismissed
A Louisville judge has dismissed a lawsuit by University of Louisville students filed against Katina Powell that said the escort's book allegations of sex parties at the men's basketball players' dormitory had devalued their education.
- Michigan's Chatman receives release, plans to transfer
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — Kameron Chatman has been granted his release from Michigan's basketball program and plans to transfer.
- Duke women's basketball adds transfer from Wagner
DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — Duke has added transfer Sofia Roma from Wagner.
- Lady Vols add Winthrop graduate transfer Schaquilla Nunn
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Tennessee has signed former Winthrop player Schaquilla (pronounced Sha-KWEE-la) Nunn as a graduate transfer, a move that should boost the Lady Volunteers' frontcourt depth next season.
- Duke's Azura Stevens transfers to UConn
STORRS, Conn. (AP) — Azura Stevens, the leading scorer and rebounder for Duke, has decided to transfer to UConn.
- Iowa State's Bill Fennelly, sued by ex-star, defends self
AMES, Iowa (AP) — Bill Fennelly defended himself and his coaching style Friday, two weeks after the long-time Iowa State women's basketball coach was sued by a former star player for race discrimination and retaliation.
- Warlick wants Lady Vols to have more consistent work ethic
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Tennessee coach Holly Warlick wants the Lady Volunteers to develop a more consistent work ethic after a turbulent 2015-16 season.