- Duquesne names David Harper athletic director
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Duquesne has named longtime University of Dayton administrator David Harper as the school's new athletic director.
- Pitt adds junior college transfer guard Jonathan Milligan
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburgh gave its depleted backcourt a boost on Tuesday, adding junior college transfer Jonathan Milligan.
- Hoosiers kick Holt off team, discipline Bryant
Indiana coach Tom Crean isn't just talking tough. He's getting tough.
- Morton resigns as assistant basketball coach at Seton Hall
SOUTH ORANGE, N.J. (AP) — Dwayne Morton has resigned as an assistant basketball coach at Seton Hall.
- Crean questions leadership after latest legal problem
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indiana coach Tom Crean questioned his team's leadership and challenged his players to make better decisions on and off the court Thursday.
- ACC trio looking for championships in SEC with Gamecocks
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Coach Dawn Staley has built South Carolina to compete for national championships. And some of the very best players in the Atlantic Coast Conference have signed on for the run.
- Colleges dedicate women's tipoff game to Lauren Hill
The schools that helped Lauren Hill realize her dream of scoring a basket in a college game will honor her with a season-opening event in November.