- Spartanburg sculptor features work at art exhibit
SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) — At 86, local sculptor Lalage Warrington still spends her days creating pieces of art out of clay, wire and found objects.
- Charleston Southern rumbles to 38-3 win over Presbyterian
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — Robert Mitchell ran for 113 yards and two touchdowns on Saturday night and Charleston Southern beat Presbyterian 38-3.
- Emails show Clinton campaign attention to black voters.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Hacked emails from the personal account of Hillary Clinton's top campaign official show some of the attention her team paid to courting black voters.
- Stout defense boosts SC State over Delaware St. 30-3
ORANGEBURG, S.C. (AP) — Darius Leonard and Dayshawn Taylor led a stout South Carolina State defense in a 30-3 victory over Delaware State on Saturday for the Bulldogs' third straight win.
- Coastal Carolina dumps past Central Connecticut 33-25
CONWAY, S.C. (AP) — Alex Scearce had a pick-6 and he recovered a fumble in the end zone to help Coastal Carolina beat Central Connecticut 33-25 on Saturday.