- Federal regulators discuss problems at Columbia fuel plant
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Federal regulators say they've found there was a "substantial potential" for an accident that could have injured workers at the Westinghouse nuclear fuel plant near Columbia.
- Company expanding in Greer, adding about 35 jobs
GREER, S.C. (AP) — A company that makes weather stripping and weather seals is expanding its operations in Greenville County, investing $2 million and adding about 35 jobs.
- SC legal community mourns loss of Judge Tanya Gee
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — South Carolina's legal community is mourning the death of Circuit Judge Tanya Gee, who has died after a battle with cancer. She was 39 years old.
- No Manicured Greens: Abandoned links Horry County eyesore
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (AP) â The greens are overgrown and the rough is everywhere on a half dozen abandoned golf courses in Horry County.
- Sheriff: Man killed by shooters in vehicle in Orangeburg
ORANGEBURG, S.C. (AP) — Orangeburg County sheriff's deputies are investigating after a man in a car was shot and killed by shooters in a second vehicle.