- Mom who drove 3 kids into ocean granted conditional release
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A South Carolina mother who drove her three children into the Daytona Beach surf last year is being moved from a state psychiatric center to a South Florida medical center as part of a conditional release.
- Task force issues 50 solutions for curbing domestic violence
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — A task force's recommendations for combating domestic violence in South Carolina include training more 911 operators, improving documentation of the crime scene and increasing the number of shelters statewide.
- Heavy rains lead to flooding in and around Charleston
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — Heavy rains have led to flooding in some parts of the Charleston area.
- North Charleston man shot to death in van
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — Charleston County authorities have released the name of a man shot to death over the weekend.
- 2 die in wreck in Columbia
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Two people have died in a wreck in Columbia