- Lowry gets 25 in Raptors' 105-97 preseason win over Lakers
ONTARIO, Calif. (AP) — Kyle Lowry scored 25 points and DeMarre Carroll added 18 points and six rebounds in the Toronto Raptors' 105-97 preseason win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday night.
- Kings beat San Antonio in Aldridge's Spurs debut
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Rudy Gay had 26 points and seven rebounds as the Sacramento Kings beat the San Antonio Spurs 95-92 in a preseason game Thursday night.
- Crabbe has 25 and Trail Blazers defeat Warriors 118-101
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Allen Crabbe came off the bench to score 25 points, including five 3-pointers, and the Trail Blazers beat the defending champion Golden State Warriors 118-101 in a preseason game on Thursday night.
- Lauvergne scores 18 points, Nuggets beat Bulls 112-94
BOULDER, Colo. (AP) — Joffrey Lauvergne had 18 points and eight rebounds, and the Denver Nuggets beat the Chicago Bulls 112-94 on Thursday night in an exhibition at the University of Colorado's Coors Event Center.
- 76ers rally from 19 down, top Cavaliers 115-114 on late 3
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Scottie Wilbekin made a 3-pointer with 1.3 seconds left to lift the Philadelphia 76ers to 115-114 preseason win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday night.