- Cavs' Irving shares inspirational message to motivate kids
CLEVELAND (AP) — Kyrie Irving spent a day dedicated to transition and big speeches by delivering a message from the heart.
- Kerr keeps Warriors winning with yoga, creative approach
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Anderson Varejao lowered his 6-foot-11 frame into a runner's lunge and raised one arm high into the air to add a twist, demonstrating after a recent shootaround the new yoga pose he just learned.
- Goran Dragic evolving as a player and a leader for Heat
MIAMI (AP) — Goran Dragic has already been mentioned in trade rumors, and it's quite reasonable to think that will continue over the next few weeks.
- Towns leads Timberwolves past injury-depleted Clippers
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Karl-Anthony Towns knows he needs to have more nights like this one if he's going to reach his goal of greatness.
- Leonard has 34, Spurs overcome Gasol's injury to top Nuggets
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — The San Antonio Spurs got a glimpse of their future and it was both encouraging and daunting.