- Gasol gets double-double as Bulls beat Spurs 92-89
CHICAGO (AP) — Pau Gasol had 18 points, 13 rebounds and three blocked shots, and the Chicago Bulls snapped San Antonio's five-game winning streak with a 92-89 victory over the Spurs on Monday night.
- Monroe scores 18 in Bucks' 92-74 win over Nuggets
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Greg Monroe scored 18 points and Milwaukee forced 24 turnovers that led to 35 points in a 92-74 victory over Denver, sending the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss.
- Bradley gets 25, Celtics snap road slide and top Heat 105-95
MIAMI (AP) — Whenever Boston's lead looked shaky in the final minutes, Avery Bradley had an answer.
- Jackson and Drummond lift Pistons over Rockets
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP) — Reggie Jackson had 31 points and Andre Drummond added 24 points and 13 rebounds as the Detroit Pistons beat the Houston Rockets 116-105 on Monday night.
- Bulls F Mike Dunleavy Jr has setback with back injury
CHICAGO (AP) — Bulls forward Mike Dunleavy Jr. is planning to see two specialists this week after he had a setback in his recovery from offseason back surgery.