- Harden ready to help Rockets bounce back this season
HOUSTON (AP) — When the NBA season tips off, James Harden will be able to run Mike D'Antoni's famed seven seconds or less offense in games that count.
- Young Wolves look to finally break through this season.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — There is a gaping hole in the northeast corner of Target Center, the result of a renovation that has started on the Minnesota Timberwolves' aging arena to update it as much as possible without completely tearing it down and starting from scratch.
- Duncan-less Spurs eager for another run at NBA postseason
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — The San Antonio Spurs responded to their most successful regular season in franchise history with the greatest turnover in Gregg Popovich's two decades with the team.
- Silver says NBA labor deal not done yet, but getting close
NEW YORK (AP) — This season hasn't started and NBA Commissioner Adam Silver already has good news about next season.
- Will it work? A look at some NBA free agent deals of note
MIAMI (AP) — Out of the nearly $4 billion worth of new contracts that were signed this offseason, some of them seem fairly certain to benefit the team that's laying out the money.