- Inequality in cost of attendance has some worried in SEC
DESTIN, Fla. (AP) — The cost of attendance boost to an athletic scholarship is about to become a reality and some coaches are uncomfortable with the new economic reality of college sports: Athletes will be able to get more at some schools than at others.
- Texans back at work after weather delay
HOUSTON (AP) — While he enjoyed his offseason, J.J. Watt couldn't wait to get back on the field Wednesday for Houston's first offseason practice.
- Raiders sign LB Miller, WR Williams
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — The Oakland Raiders have signed free-agent linebacker Horace Miller and re-signed wide receiver Milton Williams III.
- Peyton Manning adjusting to new offense in Denver
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Shortly after the Denver Broncos received new orange T-shirts reading "Keep Your Feet," the most expensive ones on the field got tangled.
- Marshall meshing with Jets, looking to prove himself again
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Brandon Marshall insists he didn't need a fresh start, a departure from a suddenly decaying situation with the Chicago Bears.