- AP source: Goodell told to testify in Rice appeal
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has been told to testify in Ray Rice's appeal of his indefinite suspension, a person familiar with the case told The Associated Press on Wednesday night.
- Carr confident despite Raiders' winless start
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — A winless beginning to his NFL career certainly wasn't what Raiders rookie quarterback Derek Carr anticipated coming out of training camp.
- In his 3rd season, Hilton key to Colts' offense
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Andrew Luck and T.Y. Hilton communicate on the field in an unspoken language.
- Baldwin optimistic about Seahawks moving forward
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Doug Baldwin was about to board the charter bus last Friday when he got word Seattle had traded Percy Harvin.
- Lions bring their top-ranked defense to London
BAGSHOT, England (AP) — Heading into this weekend's game, the Detroit Lions have the No. 1 defense in the NFL.