- Dominant D carries Manning, Broncos to 24-10 Super Bowl win
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — With his prolific passing and complete control of the game at the line of scrimmage, Peyton Manning helped usher in the NFL's wide-open era of high-scoring offenses and pass-happy game plans.
- Manning spoils his fans again, walks off with a second title
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Everyone got spoiled.
- Bronco fans celebrate Super Bowl win in Denver streets
DENVER (AP) — Some Broncos fans celebrated Denver's Super Bowl victory over the Carolina Panthers in downtown streets, and police reported some arrests.
- Trump: Unlikely he'd run for president if he had NFL team
WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump's flirtation with professional football lasted for three decades. He never ended up with an NFL franchise despite repeated demonstrations of interest.
- How Donald Trump, with pizazz and bluster, took on the NFL
WASHINGTON (AP) — More than 30 years ago, Donald Trump bought a franchise in the upstart United States Football League. He then led his fellow owners to sue the NFL in a high-stakes antitrust case.