- Hendricks pitches 5-hitter, Cubs beat Phillies 4-1
CHICAGO (AP) — The roar from the crowd as he walked toward the mound for the ninth inning was one of the highlights for Kyle Hendricks.
- Students accused in campus sex assaults target federal rules
ATLANTA (AP) — As colleges face increasing pressure to aggressively investigate reports of sex assaults, some critics say the rights of the accused are being trampled. Now they want federal guidance on the issue to be tossed out.
- UNLV football program gets record $2 million donation
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The University of Nevada, Las Vegas has received a boost to its football program in the form of $2 million.
- LeBron, Cavs confident, healthy as they return to NBA Finals
TORONTO (AP) — LeBron James isn't just going back to the NBA Finals. He's returning with a team that's healthy and whole, which makes this trip unlike last year.
- James scores 33, Cavaliers reach second straight NBA Finals
TORONTO (AP) — For LeBron James, it's six straight trips to the NBA Finals.