- Arian Foster's fashion takes a drastic turn
HOUSTON (AP) — Arian Foster used to have suits in an array of colors and fabrics, and plenty of bow ties to pull those ensembles together.
- Vikings line out to slow pass rush with Falcons up next
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. (AP) — After the Minnesota Vikings took six sacks and quarterback Teddy Bridgewater was also hit 10 times in last weekend's loss to the Green Bay Packers, the natural inclination would be to look at the team's patchwork offensive line.
- Celtics rally to drop 76ers to 0-16
BOSTON (AP) — The Philadelphia 76ers found a way to tie the longest losing streak in major U.S. professional sports history.
- Vrbata scores twice, Canucks beats Wild 3-2
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Radim Vrbata had just four goals this season for Vancouver before Wednesday. By his own admission, most weren't pretty.
- McCoy declines specifics about Fluker's latest concussion
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Chargers coach Mike McCoy refused to divulge details of right guard D.J. Fluker's second concussion in five days and the fourth of his three-year NFL career.