- Bubble time for players trying to make Presidents Cup
NORTON, Mass. (AP) — Bill Haas is grinding harder than ever in the FedEx Cup playoffs, only the immediate goal has nothing to do with a $10 million bonus.
- European Tour makes exception for McIlroy's injury
VIRGINIA WATER, England (AP) — Rory McIlroy will be able to compete in the Race to Dubai even though he will fall short of the minimum 13 tournaments required by the European Tour.
- Playoff events for top players are practice until East Lake
NORTON, Mass. (AP) — Jordan Spieth has missed three cuts on the PGA Tour this year, and The Barclays rated the most irritating for one reason.
- Players speak, Donald listens and minor changes to Doral
NORTON, Mass. (AP) — Once among the most popular stops on the PGA Tour schedule, Trump National Doral had more players grumbling than ever. The complaints mainly were that the power players had too big an advantage.
- Jason Day wins The Barclays in another runaway
EDISON, N.J. (AP) — Jason Day, so poor as a kid that he shopped at a store where he stuffed as much used clothing as he could into a bag for $5, is trying not to think about the potential of a $10 million bonus for winning the FedEx Cup. That's still four weeks away.