- Rank, Christovich reach semifinals of US Amateur Four-Ball
MAMARONECK, N.Y. (AP) — Garrett Rank of Canada and Patrick Christovich of New Orleans had to play 39 holes Tuesday in winning two matches to reach the semifinals of the U.S. Amateur Four-Ball at Winged Foot.
- Stanford edges South Carolina to advance in NCAA
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) — Mariah Stackhouse won three of four holes to start the back nine and delivered a clutch approach to wrap up a 2-up victory Tuesday as defending champion Stanford knocked off South Carolina and advanced to the semifinals of the NCAA Women's golf championship.
- Medals or mosquitoes? Zika still talk of Olympic golf
Olympic qualifying for golf ends in seven weeks, at which time players will have to determine if medals outweigh mosquitoes.
- Russell Knox gaining confidence going into key stretch
Russell Knox needed results before he could find confidence, and now his confidence is soaring.
- Carta wins NCAA title as Duke advances
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) — Duke freshman Virginia Elena Carta won the NCAA individual title Monday for her first college victory, closing with a 3-under 69 and an eight-shot victory.