- Woods out of top 50 for 1st time in more than 3 years
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Tiger Woods is out of the top 50 in the world ranking for the first time in three years.
- McIlroy extends lead to 4 shots at Dubai Desert Classic
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Rory McIlroy extended his lead to four shots with a 6-under 66 in the third round of the Dubai Desert Classic on Saturday.
- A Super Bowl weekend at a golf tournament without Tiger
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Three previous trips were enough for Tiger Woods to leave quite an impression at the Phoenix Open. The hole-in-one on the most raucous hole in golf. Fans moving a half-ton boulder. A kid tossing an orange onto the green when he was putting.
- Laird leads as Tiger shoots 82 and misses the cut
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Rain wasn't the only thing that put a damper on the Phoenix Open on Friday.
- Phil Mickelson misses cut in Phoenix Open
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Phil Mickelson missed the cut Friday in the Phoenix Open, failing to advance for the sixth time in 26 appearances at TPC Scottsdale.