- NASCAR finds Ryan Newman's race team manipulated tires
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — NASCAR levied harsh penalties against Ryan Newman's race team Tuesday after determining Richard Childress Racing manipulated the tires Newman used at Auto Club Speedway in California.
- NASCAR driver Kyle Larson released from hospital
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Kyle Larson has been released from a hospital after completing tests to determine why he fainted at Martinsville Speedway.
- Denny Hamlin races to 25th Cup win, 5th at Martinsville
MARTINSVILLE, Va. (AP) — Denny Hamlin just needed a visit to Martinsville Speedway to get his racing team back on track.
- NASCAR driver Kyle Larson ruled out of Sprint Cup race
MARTINSVILLE, Va. (AP) — Kyle Larson watched Sunday's NASCAR race on a laptop in a hospital after failing to get medical clearance to drive after fainting during an autograph session.
- Joe Gibbs on son: most courageous person I've been around
MARTINSVILLE, Va. (AP) — Joe Gibbs says his son, J.D., is his hero and the most courageous person he's been around.