- Abreu headlines NASCAR's 2015 class of "Next" stars
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Rico Abreu, the reigning USAC national champion and winner of this year's Chili Bowl, is among the 12 drivers named to NASCAR's latest "Next" class.
- Column: Earnhardt back in victory lane and happier than ever
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — There was a nearly five-year period for Dale Earnhardt Jr. when being a famous race car driver wasn't all glitz and glamour.
- Edwards and Kenseth question lack of caution at end of race
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — Carl Edwards and Matt Kenseth were both frustrated with the end of the Sprint Cup race Sunday at Talladega Superspeedway, where NASCAR's decision not to throw a caution allowed drivers to speed past Edwards' spinning car.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. cruises to 1st Talladega win since 2004
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — There's something about Talladega Superspeedway — its ardent Earnhardt fans, the success his family has had at the track — that makes Dale Earnhardt Jr. feel a responsibility to put on a show.
- Earnhardt crew chief stays put on injured daughter's orders
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s crew chief, Greg Ives, couldn't get clearance to head home after his daughter broke her arm.