- Petty planning to run 2 full-time cars next year
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Richard Petty Motorsports insisted Wednesday it is committed to running two cars in 2015 despite losing driver Marcos Ambrose and primary sponsor Stanley in the span of five days.
- JGR adds Stanley, DeWalt for Edwards and Kenseth
HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. (AP) — Joe Gibbs Racing has partnered with both Stanley and DeWalt to sponsor Carl Edwards and Matt Kenseth next season.
- Grand jury to weigh case of NASCAR's Tony Stewart
The decision whether to charge three-time NASCAR champion Tony Stewart in the August death of a fellow driver at a sprint car race in upstate New York will be up to a grand jury.
- Short stay at NASCAR's party for AJ and Almirola
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — AJ Allmendinger and Aric Almirola were the underdogs of the Chase, the two drivers nobody thought could win the Sprint Cup championship.
- Keselowski locks up spot in Sprint Cup's Round 2
JOLIET, Ill. (AP) — Stop Brad Keselowski if you've heard this one before.