- NBC Sports adds Rick Allen to NASCAR booth
LAS VEGAS (AP) — NBC Sports Group has named Rick Allen lead race announcer for its coverage of NASCAR.
- Stewart says Mobil 1 renews sponsorship with team
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Tony Stewart said Tuesday that ExxonMobil has renewed its multiyear sponsorship of both the three-time NASCAR champion and Stewart-Haas Racing.
- Jeff Burton hired for NBC broadcast booth
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Jeff Burton became NBC Sports Group's first hire for the broadcast booth when the network decided the respected driver was a must-have analyst for its upcoming NASCAR coverage.
- Swan Racing expanding to 2 Sprint Cup teams
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Swan Racing will expand to two teams in 2014 and field cars for Parker Kligerman and Cole Whitt.
- Stewart picked for 'NASCAR '14' video game cover
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Tony Stewart smoked the field in a fan vote and will grace the cover of the "NASCAR '14" video game.