- Sadler wins Xfinity Series race at Talladega after OT wreck
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — Elliott Sadler celebrated his 41st birthday Saturday with his first victory in almost two years.
- Chase Elliott wins pole at Talladega 30 years after his dad
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — Chase Elliott wasn't born yet when his father turned a record-setting lap to win the pole at Talladega Superspeedway.
- Earnhardt gets favorite car "Amelia" back for Talladega
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — The beloved car "Amelia" will be back at Talladega Superspeedway after Hendrick Motorsports rebuilt the Chevrolet for Dale Earnhardt Jr. to drive Sunday.
- Lug nuts and $35,000 fine still the talk around Tony Stewart
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — It's been an action-packed week for Tony Stewart following his return to a race car after a back injury sidelined him the first eight races of the season.
- Edwards will have post-Richmond talk with Kyle Busch soon
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — A test session at Indianapolis Motor Speedway has delayed the inevitable conversation between teammates Carl Edwards and Kyle Busch.