- Scenes from a city under siege in Indian-controlled Kashmir
SRINAGAR, India (AP) — In Indian-controlled Kashmir, where violence has come in grim cycles for more than two decades, people know what to expect when tempers rise.
- Hong Kong groups want unlikely China exit as election looms
HONG KONG (AP) — Britain had its Brexit. Now some in Hong Kong are dreaming of their own version.
- 2 dozen Chinese relatives of MH370 passengers stage protest
BEIJING (AP) — About two dozen Chinese relatives of passengers aboard the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 on Friday staged a small protest outside China's Foreign Ministry calling on governments to continue searching for the plane.
- 8 die as portion of building collapses in India
NEW DELHI (AP) — A portion of a 13-story building under construction in the western Indian city of Pune collapsed on Friday, killing at least eight workers, a fire official said.
- Indonesia executes 4 people convicted of drug crimes
CILACAP, Indonesia (AP) — Indonesia executed four people convicted of drug crimes on Friday despite international protests and said it would decide later when as many as 10 others who got an unexpected reprieve are put to death.