- Urshela's 12th-inning HR gives Indians 2-0 win over Angels
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Rookie Giovanny Urshela hit a two-run homer in the 12th inning after teammate Carlos Carrasco pitched one-hit ball through the first nine, and the Cleveland Indians beat the Los Angeles Angels 2-0 on Tuesday night.
- McCann, A-Rod and Yankees break loose again, rout Red Sox
NEW YORK (AP) — Brian McCann, Chris Young and the rest of the New York Yankees are enjoying quite a run these days.
- Semien homers to push A's past O's 5-0
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Marcus Semien hit a two-out, three-run home run in the sixth inning to help Chris Bassitt earn his first win this season, and the Oakland Athletics beat the Baltimore Orioles 5-0 on Tuesday.
- Cruz homers in 5th straight game, Seattle beats Rockies 10-4
DENVER (AP) — Nelson Cruz homered for the fifth consecutive game, and the Seattle Mariners spoiled Jon Gray's major league debut with a 10-4 victory over the Colorado Rockies on Tuesday night.
- Rollins returns to Philly, Dodgers lose 6-2
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Jimmy Rollins walked to a familiar batter's box for the first time in an unfamiliar uniform, and the crowd roared.