- $220 million Ballpark Village expansion set in St. Louis
ST. LOUIS (AP) — The $220 million second phase of Ballpark Village next to Busch Stadium in downtown St. Louis will feature a 29-story luxury apartment building with views of the playing field, along with office, retail, restaurants and entertainment space, the St. Louis Cardinals said Tuesday.
- Next year here: Lovable losers Cubs, Indians meet in Series
CLEVELAND (AP) — The last time the Cleveland Indians won the World Series, Dewey led Truman in the polls. The Chicago Cubs' last title was 13 days after the first Ford Model T car was completed.
- Schwarber on Cubs' World Series roster; could start at DH
CLEVELAND (AP) — Kyle Schwarber was added to the Chicago Cubs' World Series roster and could start Tuesday night's opener against the Cleveland Indians at designated hitter.
- The Latest: Salazar replaces Anderson on Indians' roster
CLEVELAND (AP) — The Latest on the World Series (all times Eastern):
- LEADING OFF: Cubs' Lester seeks more Series dominance
A look at what's happening all around the majors today: