- Westbrook gets 20th triple-double, Thunder beat Kings
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Russell Westbrook had a big second half and another triple-double, and it still almost wasn't enough for Oklahoma City.
- McDermott scores career-best 31 to lead Bulls past Grizzlies
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — Doug McDermott's troubles vanished in one quarter against the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Harris hits big 3, Pistons beat Lakers 102-97 to snap skid
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Stan Van Gundy and the Detroit Pistons knew their Los Angeles-based team owner, Tom Gores, would be watching when they visited Staples Center.
- Harden's 12th triple-double helps Rockets end 2-game skid
NEW YORK (AP) — Even an offense as potent as Houston's can go cold during the long NBA winter.
- DeMar DeRozan scores 23 points, Raptors rout Knicks 116-101
TORONTO (AP) — The Toronto Raptors left the New York Knicks behind in a hurry in a big third quarter.