- Cavs' Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 with injured knee
CLEVELAND (AP) — Cavaliers All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving will miss his second straight Eastern Conference finals game with an injured left knee.
- Golden State Warriors 1 win away from NBA Finals
HOUSTON (AP) — Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors aren't worried about a letdown in Game 4 after taking a 3-0 lead over the Houston Rockets in the Western Conference finals.
- Curry, Golden State rout Houston 115-80 to take 3-0 lead
HOUSTON (AP) — Golden State coach Steve Kerr described Stephen Curry's performance Saturday night simply.
- Cavs' Irving tests knee with brace, questionable for Game 3
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) — Kyrie Irving plopped down on a courtside bench following a brisk workout and two team trainers quickly went to work adjusting straps on his new knee brace.
- Hawks' Kyle Korver out for the playoffs with sprained ankle
ATLANTA (AP) — Already facing a daunting task after losing the first two games at home in the Eastern Conference final, the Atlanta Hawks were dealt another major blow Saturday when 3-point specialist Kyle Korver was ruled out for the rest of the playoffs because of a severely sprained right ankle.