- Pacers seeking new voice after parting ways with Frank Vogel
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Larry Bird has never cared about popularity contests. All he ever wanted to do was win.
- Hawks look for answers after getting embarrassed by Cavs
ATLANTA (AP) — Thoroughly embarrassed by Cleveland's record-setting performance, the Atlanta Hawks spent part of Thursday watching film from their Game 2 debacle.
- Will the real Thunder and Hawks please stand up?
The Oklahoma City Thunder responded to their Game 1 thumping. The Atlanta Hawks? Not so much.
- Former Lakers coach Byron Scott 'shocked' over firing
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Former Los Angeles Lakers head coach Byron Scott says he thought he had more time to right the ship before the team fired him last week.
- Big shots: Cavaliers set NBA record by making 25 3-pointers
CLEVELAND (AP) — Wearing headphones and sweats, J.R. Smith, the one Cleveland player without any restrictions on where or when he can shoot, finished his pregame warmup by stopping near half-court and launching a shot.