- Anthony scores 33 to help Knicks hold off Kings 103-100
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — For a team that's been on the wrong end of lopsided losses too often this season, the New York Knicks have become pretty good at pulling out the close ones.
- Eric Bledsoe scores 30, Suns hold off Lakers 119-115
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Not even Lou Williams' latest party-crashing performance could ruin Eric Bledsoe's birthday festivities with the Phoenix Suns.
- Rockets overcome Westbrook's 7th straight triple-double
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Patrick Beverley savored getting the best of his rival, Russell Westbrook.
- Matthews gets 26, Barnes 25 to lead Mavs past Pacers 111-103
DALLAS (AP) — A night after a 31-point home loss that embarrassed Wesley Matthews and his teammates, they all showed up at a charity event hosted by the Dallas shooting guard.
- Schroder has career-high 33, Hawks rally past Bucks 114-110
MILWAUKEE (AP) — After scoring only 44 points in the first half, the Atlanta Hawks broke loose for 40 in the third quarter to turn the tide.