- 'Groundhog Day' actress Angela Paton dies at age 86
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Angela Paton (PAY-ton), an actress best known for appearing with Bill Murray in "Groundhog Day," has died at age 86.
- Transcript: Actor said he wanted to wound wife, not kill her
LOS ANGELES (AP) — An actor who played a police officer on television said he wanted to hurt his wife and only intended to shoot her in the leg in what turned out to be a deadly attack, according to a transcript of his interview with detectives released Thursday during his murder trial.
- Khloe Kardashian files to divorce Lamar Odom - again
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Khloe Kardashian is once again seeking to end her marriage to former NBA player Lamar Odom.
- Rapper facing charges in T.I. concert shooting
NEW YORK (AP) — Fists were flying and then bullets inside a crowded New York City concert venue where four people were shot, one fatally, and now a rapper who police say was seen on surveillance footage firing a gun is facing attempted murder and weapons charges.
- Dark musical 'American Psycho' feels the knife
NEW YORK (AP) — The life of the Broadway musical "American Psycho" has been cut short, a victim of vicious box office numbers.
- Beach concert, ocean rituals herald summer at Jersey shore
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, N.J. (AP) — A free beach concert by Poison frontman and reality TV star Bret Michaels will help kick off the summer season at the Jersey shore.
- Trump agrees to debate Sanders but sets stiff price
WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump has provisionally accepted Bernie Sanders' proposal to debate, but the billionaire is setting a high price for participating. His condition: The hosting TV network would have to put up millions of dollars for charity.
- Spielberg to Harvard grads: Be the movie heroes of real life
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) — In a world full of villains, Harvard University graduates must become the heroes, filmmaker Steven Spielberg told the 2016 class during a commencement address Thursday.
- 'Hamilton' star Daveed Diggs enjoys access to new world
NEW YORK (AP) — These days, Daveed Diggs finds himself in the eye of a hurricane. And it is quiet.
- Memorable words from the National Spelling Bee
OXON HILL, Md. (AP) — Here are some memorable words and definitions from the final rounds of the 89th Scripps National Spelling Bee. Biological terms were particularly challenging, and shorter words often present a greater challenge than longer ones, which are made up of roots that spellers can piece together.