- Harry Potter author takes to Twitter to talk about Snape
LONDON (AP) — Harry Potter readers have long wanted to know: Why did the boy wizard choose to honor Severus Snape — a teacher who had been so mean to him?
- Gaiman returns to comics with 'Sandman: Overture'
Neil Gaiman is one of the world's beloved writers and could probably work on any project he wants. And what he wanted to do is go back to his roots in the comic book world.
- Singer-songwriter Lera Lynn breaks out from 'True Detective'
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Singer songwriter Lera Lynn looks nothing like the character she played on season two of HBO's crime noir series, "True Detective," who sang woeful drug ballads in a seedy dive bar.
- Musical 'The Bridges of Madison County' hits the road
NEW YORK (AP) — On tour this winter is a Broadway musical about the one that got away, in more ways than one.
- Eagles settle lawsuit over New York man's concert footage
CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y. (AP) — Don Henley and Glen Frey of the Eagles have settled a federal lawsuit against a New York man they accused of peddling bootleg recordings of their concerts.
- Art program gives Boston's homeless a place to create
BOSTON (AP) — In an elegant church in one of Boston's most chic shopping districts, homeless people from across the city gather once a week to express themselves in ways not possible when living on the streets.
- AP PHOTOS: Famed Conde guitars still handmade in Madrid
MADRID (AP) — Spanish flamenco guitars are known for their lightness, rich wood colors and full-bodied, crisp musical tones.
- Sofia Vergara scores by sharing wedding photos on Instagram
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Newlyweds Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello might have cashed in by selling their wedding photos to a celebrity magazine, but instead they posted the pictures online, and the benefits could be priceless.
- Malia Obama navigating college decision-making process
WASHINGTON (AP) — Michelle Obama's message for high school seniors fretting about their college prospects is simple.
- The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes Store
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Nov. 26, 2015: