- 'Dances With Wolves' writer Michael Blake dies at 69
TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — The Academy Award-winning writer of "Dances With Wolves" has died.
- Al-Jazeera America loses top executive
NEW YORK (AP) — The Al-Jazeera America news network, sued by a former employee who said he was fired for complaining about a colleague's anti-Semitic and sexist behavior, is losing one of its top U.S. news executives.
- Met show uses film, fashion to explore East-West interplay
NEW YORK (AP) — Hollywood has long been fascinated with China. But that doesn't mean it has always represented it fully or accurately — far from it.
- Going inside Big Bird, a film takes wing with Caroll Spinney
NEW YORK (AP) — He has lent body and soul to a certain 8-foot-tall 6-year-old for nearly half a century, all the while hidden from sight.
- New McCullough book celebrates the Wright Brothers
NEW YORK (AP) — David McCullough's latest work of history followed a spontaneous path, from a book about many Americans in Paris in the 20th century to the biography of just two.
- Only some Broadway shows enjoy bounce after Tony nominations
NEW YORK (AP) — Last week's Tony Award nominations made only some box offices on Broadway sing.
- The Muppets to team up with several YouTube stars
LOS ANGELES (AP) — It's time to play the music. It's time to light the lights. It's time to stream the video.
- Colombia stunned by theft of Garcia Marquez's first edition
BOGOTA, Colombia (AP) — Colombian police are investigating the theft of a valuable first edition copy of Gabriel Garcia Marquez's masterpiece "One Hundred Years of Solitude."
- Internment art to be displayed at California museum
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A California museum has acquired an art collection created by Japanese Americans held in internment camps after an East Coast auction house canceled the sale of photographs and other artifacts amid protests.
- A name for Britain's new princess: Charlotte Elizabeth Diana
LONDON (AP) — It's a name that immediately evokes British royal history: Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana.