- Max Ritvo, poet who chronicled cancer battle, dies at 25
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Max Ritvo, a poet who chronicled his long battle with cancer in works that were both humorous and searing, has died. He was 25.
- Jesse Metcalfe revels in real-life romance, music on TV
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jesse Metcalfe is stretching himself artistically as a musician and, on the side, as a jewelry designer.
- Actor Marvin Kaplan, a diner patron on 'Alice,' dead at 89
NEW YORK (AP) — Veteran actor Marvin Kaplan has died at 89.
- Britney Spears hitches a ride for Corden's Carpool Karaoke
NEW YORK (AP) — Oops! James Corden did it again, sharing his Carpool Karaoke commute with Britney Spears on Thursday's edition of "The Late Late Show."
- Review: Britney Spears isn't winning, even if we want her to
Britney Spears, "Glory" (RCA)
- "Greater" tells story of late Arkansas walk-on Burslworth
In Brandon Burlsworth, the bespectacled former walk-on from Arkansas, former Colts general manager Bill Polian believed he had drafted a player who could be to Indianapolis' offensive line what Peyton Manning was at quarterback.
- Linda Thompson writes of love, loss and what she's learned
NEW YORK (AP) — Linda Thompson, who lived with Elvis Presley and was married to Bruce Jenner, has kept the details of her high-profile relationships private over the years.
- Review: Glass Animals focus on others on terrific new CD
Glass Animals, "How to Be a Human Being" (Harvest Records)
- NEEDTOBREATHE hit stride with expansive new album, tour
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — On their new album, the rock band NEEDTOBREATHE have a song about the dangers of indulging in a rock 'n' roll lifestyle in which lead singer Bear Rinehart boasts that he "found the bottom from the top somehow."
- 'Making a Murderer' attorney seeks more evidence testing
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — The attorney for a Wisconsin inmate featured in the hit Netflix series "Making a Murderer" filed a motion Friday seeking permission to perform extensive testing on evidence she believes will show he's innocent.