- Conservative group cancels speech by Yiannopoulos
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos has been disinvited to this year's Conservative Political Action Conference after his attempt to clarify past comments on relationships between boys and older men fell flat with organizers.
- Publisher cancels Milo Yiannopoulos book 'Dangerous'
NEW YORK (AP) — Right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos' publisher has cancelled his planned book, "Dangerous."
- David Cassidy fighting memory loss, wants to 'enjoy life'
NEW YORK (AP) — Former "Partridge Family" star David Cassidy says he's struggling with memory loss.
- Eric Church cancels 25K tickets bought by scalpers
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Country star Eric Church has been battling ticket scalpers for years as his popularity grew and he began selling out arenas. But he's taken his biggest step yet by cancelling more than 25,000 tickets to his spring tour that were purchased by scalpers and putting them back on sale for fans to purchase.
- Fox News host Brenda Buttner dies at age 55
NEW YORK (AP) — Brenda Buttner, host of Fox News Channel's "Bulls and Bears" has died after a battle with cancer. She was 55.
- Jolie hopes family will come out 'stronger' after breakup
NEW YORK (AP) — Angelina Jolie says that she and her family have been going through a "difficult time" since the breakup of her marriage to Brad Pitt, but added that hopefully they would come out "stronger for it."
- Burberry draws on sculptor Henry Moore in fashion highlight
LONDON (AP) — All eyes were on Burberry and creative director Christopher Bailey Monday night as London Fashion Week reached its starry climax.
- 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' receive Writers Guild Awards
NEW YORK (AP) â The screenplay for "Moonlight" and the scripts for "The Americans" and "Atlanta" were among the winners of this year's Writers Guild Awards.
- Hot sauce and hope for Conan O'Brien in Mexico
MEXICO CITY (AP) — The towering U.S. television host Conan O'Brien is drawing stares in Mexico, where he's taping an episode of his show in a bid to "do something positive" about the tensions in U.S.-Mexico relations.
- Trump wigs in big demand during Carnival season in Austria
PFAFSTAETTEN, Austria (AP) — So many people want to be Donald Trump this Carnival season in Austria that some costume shops have run out of wigs mimicking the U.S. president's memorable hairstyle.