- Gunmen kill 6 at bar in working class district of Sao Paulo
SAO PAULO (AP) — Brazilian police say six men were shot to death in a low-income working class district on the outskirts of Sao Paulo.
- Police find car loaded with explosives in Mexico border city
MEXICO CITY (AP) — Police in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez say they have detained three men who were pushing a car laden with explosives.
- Mexican judge releases son of Jalisco cartel leader
MEXICO CITY (AP) — A judge in Mexico ordered the release of the alleged second-in-command of Mexico's most violent drug cartel, judicial officials said Wednesday.
- Uber hits roadblocks in Brazil's biggest city and capital
SAO PAULO (AP) — The Uber ride-sharing service is facing roadblocks in Brazil.
- Mexico weighs ex-dictator Porfirio Diaz century after death
MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico's reviled former dictator Porfirio Diaz is getting some unexpected respect a century after he died in exile.