- Police: Man, likely attacker, dies in explosion in Germany
BERLIN (AP) — Police in the southern German city of Ansbach said Monday a man was killed when an explosive device he was believed to be carrying went off near an open-air music festival, injuring 10 others.
- Police: Man, likely attacker, dies in explosion in southern Germany; 10 others injured
BERLIN (AP) — Police: Man, likely attacker, dies in explosion in southern Germany; 10 others injured.
- Munich shooter was bullied loner, planned attack for a year
MUNICH (AP) — The teenager behind the deadly shooting rampage in Munich was a withdrawn loner obsessed with playing "killer" video games in his bedroom, a victim of bullying who suffered from panic attacks set off by contacts with other people, investigators said Sunday, adding that he had planned the attack for a year.
- Global deals may drop $1.6 trillion if Brexit talks lag
LONDON (AP) — Global mergers and acquisitions may drop by as much as $1.6 trillion over the next five years unless Britain quickly agrees to leave the European Union under terms that give it continued access to the single market, according to a report released Monday.
- Dancing, drugs, extremism _ multiple lives of Nice
PARIS (AP) — A 31-year-old father of three obsessed with fitness and sex, Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel led multiple lives. His darkest side appears to have been his best-kept secret: a calculated, committed jihadi ready to kill scores of people in a French Riviera rampage.