- FSB: US, Georgia helped prevent attacks at Sochi Olympics
MOSCOW (AP) — The head of Russia's domestic security agency says the United States, Georgia and several Western European countries helped prevent terrorist attacks during last year's Winter Olympics.
- Turkey onslaught on Kurds, after IS attack, fuels anger
DIYARBAKIR, Turkey (AP) — Just when it seemed Turkey was getting serious about the fight against IS, it has turned its military focus to pounding its old foe: the Kurdish rebels.
- The Latest: Wing part may arrive in French city on Saturday
PARIS (AP) — Here are the latest developments on the Malaysia Airlines flight that disappeared nearly a year and a half ago (all times local):
- L'Oreal profit, sales climb across divisions
PARIS (AP) — Global cosmetics leader L'Oreal says its 2015 profit grew 8.5 percent in the first half, driven by improvement among higher-end makeup and perfume lines including Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent and Kiehl's.
- Trump turns golf trip into extension of campaign trail
TURNBERRY, Scotland (AP) — Donald Trump turned a brief trip to a golf tournament in Scotland into an extension of his presidential campaign trail when he attended the Women's British Open at his plush Turnberry resort on Thursday.