- Pro-squatter protesters clash 2nd time with Barcelona police
BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — Protesters supporting squatters in Barcelona clashed with police again Tuesday, less than 24 hours after demonstrators set trash containers and vehicles ablaze in confrontations that left at least 15 people injured.
- Native groups protest planned French auction of artifacts
WASHINGTON (AP) — Native American leaders are protesting the latest plan by a Paris auction house to sell off part of their tribal history, and their demand for the return of their ceremonial objects is getting bipartisan support.
- The Latest: Native groups protest planned French auction
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on U.S. tribes' protest of a plan by a Paris auction house to sell Native American ceremonial objects (all times local):
- Buses and Bulldozers: Refugees are removed from Greek camp
IDOMENI, Greece (AP) — It grew to the size of a small town, becoming a symbol of Europe's closed border policy for migrants and refugees. On Tuesday, Greek authorities began to dismantle it.
- Greece hopes to get new loans approved by eurozone creditors
BRUSSELS (AP) — Talks between Eurozone finance ministers and the International Monetary Fund headed into the night Tuesday, as an expected deal to approve the payout of a new batch of rescue loans to Greece remained elusive.