- The Latest: UN concerned by return of Syrians to Turkey
TIRANA, Albania (AP) — The Latest on Europe's response to the influx of asylum seekers and migrants (all times local):
- London City Airport declared safe after 'chemical incident'
LONDON (AP) — More than two dozen people were treated for breathing difficulties in a suspected chemical incident that sparked the evacuation of London City Airport Friday, fire and ambulance services said.
- Russia denies Polish claim Egypt sold it warships for $1
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland's defense minister said he thinks Egypt has sold two French-made Mistral warships to Russia for the symbolic price of $1, a claim Russia on Friday dismissed as "nonsense."
- Israel mulls buying more German submarines
BERLIN (AP) — The German government says Israel is considering buying new submarines from Germany that would go into service starting in 2027.
- May tries to reassure EU as UK seeks trade pacts alone
BRUSSELS (AP) — Prime Minister Theresa May signaled Friday that Britain is paving the way for trade talks with other countries well before it leaves the European Union but sought to reassure partners that this would not undermine the bloc's trade aims.