- 5-year-old boy fatally mauled in Greece by Rottweiler dogs
THESSALONIKI, Greece (AP) — Greek police say a 5-year-old boy has died after being mauled by two Rottweiler dogs.
- Kurdish group claims attack in Turkish city of Bursa
ISTANBUL (AP) — A Kurdish militant group claimed responsibility Sunday for a suicide attack in the Turkish city of Bursa that wounded 13 people last month.
- Connecticut governor gets JFK award for pro-refugee stance
Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy received the 2016 John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Award on Sunday for his public support of resettling Syrian refugees in the U.S.
- French far-right father-daughter feud disrupts tradition
PARIS (AP) — Jean-Marie Le Pen, a founder and the decades-long leader of France's far-right National Front, declared Sunday that his daughter, the party president who has expelled him, will lose next year's presidential race if she fails to unify the party.
- Slovakia's premier leaves hospital after heart surgery
BRATISLAVA, Slovakia (AP) — Slovakia's prime minister has been discharged from a clinic in the capital following heart surgery.