- Russia's Elena Nikitina wins World Cup skeleton in Park City
PARK CITY, Utah (AP) — Russia's Elena Nikitina won a World Cup skeleton race Saturday while her Olympic bronze medal remains under scrutiny as part of the investigation into state-sponsored doping at the 2014 Sochi Games.
- Wie in 4-way tie for lead as Park stumbles at LPGA finale
NAPLES, Fla. (AP) — Sung Hyun Park was in the palmetto bushes, near the base of the tree, in the bunkers and going nowhere in the CME Group Tour Championship.
- Deduction targeted by GOP used by tax filers in most states
ATLANTA (AP) — A popular deduction targeted in the GOP's overhaul of the tax code is used by more than a quarter of all filers in a majority of states, including many led by Republicans where some residents eventually could see their federal tax bills rise.
- Designer Azzedine Alaia, known for clingy style, dies
PARIS (AP) — Tunisian-born designer Azzedine Alaia, a fashion iconoclast whose clingy styles helped define the 1980s and who dressed famous women from Hollywood to the White House, has died.
- Ukraine detains man wanted for 2004 murder of Forbes editor
MOSCOW (AP) — Ukraine's intelligence agency said Saturday it has detained a man wanted for the high-profile murder of an American journalist in Russia 13 years ago.
- NYC subway to use gender-neutral terms during announcements
NEW YORK (AP) — When it comes to the New York City subways, there's no such thing as ladies and gentlemen.
- Winners and losers under the Senate tax overhaul proposal
WASHINGTON (AP) — The ultra-wealthy, especially those with dynastic businesses — like President Donald Trump and his family — do very well under a major Republican tax bill moving in the Senate, as they do under legislation passed this week by the House.
- Honda recalls 900,000 Odyssey minivans; 2nd row seat may tip
NEW YORK (AP) — Honda is recalling about 900,000 of its Odyssey minivans because the second-row seats may tip forward if not properly latched.
- The Latest: Celebrities mourn death of fashion icon Alaia
PARIS (AP) — The Latest on the death of fashion icon Azzedine Alaia (all times local):
- Streaking Patriots face inconsistent Raiders in Mexico City
Hola, Los Patriots y Los Raiders. Bienvenido a Azteca.
- AP sources: Trump Tower meeting in 2016 draws more scrutiny
WASHINGTON (AP) — Earlier this year, a Russian-American lobbyist and another businessman discussed over coffee in Moscow an extraordinary meeting they had attended 12 months earlier: a gathering at Trump Tower with President Donald Trump's son, his son-in-law and his then-campaign chairman.
- States ranked by claims for state and local tax deductions
The percentage of federal individual income tax filers claiming a deduction for state and local taxes paid in 2015, ranked by state:
- Germany bans children's smart watches with listening app
BERLIN (AP) — German regulators have banned certain types of smartwatches marketed to children, saying the devices have been used to listen in on school classrooms and run afoul of Germany's surveillance restrictions.
- Higher premiums for outpatient coverage for many on Medicare
WASHINGTON (AP) — Higher monthly premiums for outpatient coverage await many Medicare beneficiaries next year, the government says. The additional expense will eat away at an increase in their Social Security checks.
- Bonn climate talks end with progress despite US stance
BONN, Germany (AP) — As the first glimmer of dawn appeared across the Rhine River, delegates stumbled out of an all-night negotiating session at this year's global climate talks, expressing satisfaction Saturday at the progress made toward creating a comprehensive rule book for fighting global warming.