- State investigated after school shooting suspect cut himself
PARKLAND, Fla. (AP) — Florida's child welfare agency investigated the suspect in a school shooting that killed 17 people after he cut himself in an online video but found him stable, according to state records.
- Conundrum of a fire alarm with gunfire: Flee, or lock down?
Students and teachers responded as trained when the fire alarm sounded, streaming out of the school and toward exits only to run into deadly gunfire.
- Trump overreaches to claim indictment proves 'no collusion'
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has consistently pushed back against the idea of Russia meddling in the election that put him in power, dismissing that claim as a hoax and an affront to the legitimacy of his victory.
- Trump adviser: Russian meddling 'incontrovertible'
MUNICH (AP) — President Donald Trump's national security adviser said Saturday there was "incontrovertible" evidence of a Russian plot to disrupt the 2016 U.S. election, a blunt statement that shows how significantly the new criminal charges leveled by an American investigator have upended the political debate over his inquiry.
- The Latest: Hanyu, Yarnold, Ledeska win gold at Olympics
PYEONGCHANG, South Korea (AP) — The Latest on the Pyeongchang Olympics (all times local):
- McDowell, Cantlay share Riviera lead; Woods makes early exit
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Graeme McDowell and Patrick Cantlay share the lead going into a weekend at Riviera that doesn't include Tiger Woods.
- The Latest: Nash, Kidd headline finalists for 2018 HOF class
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Latest on NBA All-Star Saturday (all times local):
- Hanyu defends Olympic gold medal in men's figure skating
GANGNEUNG, South Korea (AP) — Yuzuru Hanyu was introduced as the Olympic gold medalist, skated over to the podium and jumped high onto it. With a perfect landing, naturally.
- Kovalchuk scores twice, Russians outclass US 4-0 at Olympics
GANGNEUNG, South Korea (AP) — The blistering pace on the ice and the atmosphere in the arena was reminiscent of the epic showdown between the United States and Russia in Sochi four years ago.
- 'Is this a kind of mistake?' Snowboarder wins Alpine gold
JEONGSEON, South Korea (AP) — This made no sense to Ester Ledecka. Just simply couldn't be. Could. Not. Be.