- Rocker Gregg Allman dies at age 69; sang and lived the blues
SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — Gregg Allman, a survivor of tragedy, knew the blues musically and in a painfully personal way.
- Trump's trip: Conventional images and unconventional talk
TAORMINA, Sicily (AP) — As he dashed through the Middle East and Europe, Donald Trump looked like a conventional American leader abroad. He solemnly laid a wreath at a Holocaust memorial in Jerusalem, had an audience with the pope at the Vatican and stood center stage with Western allies at the annual summits that dominate the diplomatic calendar.
- AP source: Kushner back channel with Russia involved Syria
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's son-in-law and now top White House adviser Jared Kushner proposed a secret back channel between the Kremlin and the Trump transition team during a December meeting with a leading Russian diplomat.
- Mother of Uber CEO Travis Kalanick killed in boat accident
FRESNO, Calif. (AP) — The mother of the CEO of the ride-hailing company Uber died in a boat accident Friday evening in Fresno County, the company said.
- UK police show photo of concert bomber, ask public for info
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — British police on Saturday released surveillance-camera images of the Manchester concert bomber on the night of the attack as they appealed for more information about his final days.
- Underdog Cavs insist they have plenty of bite for Finals
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) — Vegas is betting against them and the bookies are hardly alone.
- ONLY ON AP: Bourdais determined to return for season finale
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Sebastien Bourdais was in one of the best race cars he'd ever had, so fast that most of his competitors thought he would win the pole for the Indianapolis 500.
- Dixon has pole, Alonso has spotlight for wide-open Indy 500
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — One of IndyCar's all-time greats will lead the field to green at the Indianapolis 500.
- Ex-Senate staffer: Hall of Fame pitcher Jim Bunning has died
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Former U.S. Sen. Jim Bunning, a Hall of Fame pitcher who parlayed his sports fame into a political career as an uncompromising advocate for conservative causes, has died. He was 85.
- FRENCH OPEN '17: 30 is the new 25 in men's tennis right now
The very top of men's tennis has never been this old.