- No regrets, Trump vows; Clinton pursues his supporters
CLEVELAND (AP) — Hillary Clinton ramped up her pressure on Donald Trump in the election's most competitive states Friday with an emotional TV ad targeting his criticism of a Muslim-American family. Trump vowed to go all-out in the final three weeks so he'll have no regrets — even if he loses.
- Clinton camp preparing for possibility Trump won't concede
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) — Hillary Clinton's campaign is increasingly preparing for the possibility that Donald Trump may never concede the presidential election should she win, a development that could enormously complicate the crucial early weeks of her preparations to take office.
- Emails show machinations behind Clinton's shift on pipeline
WASHINGTON (AP) — Hacked emails show Hillary Clinton's campaign wrestled with how to announce her opposition to construction of the controversial Keystone XL pipeline without losing the support of labor unions that supported to project.
- Under fire in Mosul, IS attacks another Iraqi city
KIRKUK, Iraq (AP) — Islamic State militants launched a wave of pre-dawn attacks in and around the northern Iraqi city of Kirkuk on Friday, killing at least 14 people and setting off fierce clashes with Kurdish security forces that were still raging after sundown.
- Cyberattacks on key internet firm disrupt internet services
Withering cyberattacks on server farms of a key internet firm repeatedly disrupted access to major websites and online services including Twitter, Netflix and PayPal across the United States on Friday. The White House called the disruption malicious and a hacker group claimed responsibility, though its assertion couldn't be verified.
- NFL puts Giants' Brown on 'exempt' list pending abuse probe
LONDON (AP) — The NFL placed Josh Brown on paid leave Friday hours after coach Ben McAdoo struggled to answer questions about how the New York Giants might discipline the kicker for abusing his wife.
- Kershaw stands in the way of Cubs' chance to make history
CHICAGO (AP) — All that's left for the Chicago Cubs to do is make history.
- Indians fans pitch in with wedding gifts for rookie Merritt
CLEVELAND (AP) — The guest list for Ryan Merritt's upcoming wedding could be growing.
- Dodgers save Kershaw for Game 6, and now they'll need him
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Clayton Kershaw gripped a baseball in his left hand and grimaced while he watched Game 5 of the NL Championship Series from the dugout.
- Indians could have starter Salazar back for World Series
CLEVELAND (AP) — After weeks of being broken and bloodied, the Indians' pitching staff may have reinforcements in the World Series.