- Over 1 million join anti-Trump women's marches worldwide
WASHINGTON (AP) — In a global exclamation of defiance and solidarity, more than 1 million people rallied at women's marches in the nation's capital and cities around the world Saturday to send President Donald Trump an emphatic message on his first full day in office that they won't let his agenda go unchallenged.
- Analysis: Trump promises big change, picks small fights
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump won the White House promising big changes to the nation's economy, health care system and foreign policy.
- Trump praises the CIA, bristles over inaugural crowd counts
LANGLEY, Va. (AP) — On his first full day in office, President Donald Trump on Saturday berated the media over its coverage of his inauguration, and turned a bridge-building first visit to CIA headquarters into an airing of grievances about "dishonest" journalists. But it was Trump who spread inaccuracies about the size of the crowds at his swearing in.
- 'Is God mad?' Mississippi tornado wreaks havoc; kills 4
HATTIESBURG, Miss. (AP) — Rain was pouring down in the pre-dawn darkness, and the wind was picking up as Darryl McMorris ran for his daughters' bedroom. The windows started blowing out as he dove on top of his girls, grabbing one under each arm as he tried to protect them.
- Families lobby Malaysian minister to resume search for MH370
CANBERRA, Australia (AP) — Relatives of passengers and crew aboard the missing Malaysian airliner plan to present the Malaysian transport minister in Australia with letters urging that the search resume.
- Spurs coach Popovich blasts President Trump
CLEVELAND (AP) — Gregg Popovich would bench President Trump.
- Leonard scores 41, Spurs down Cavaliers 118-115 in overtime
CLEVELAND (AP) — Kawhi Leonard scored a career-high 41 points, LaMarcus Aldridge had 16 points and 12 rebounds, and the San Antonio Spurs beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 118-115 in overtime on Saturday night despite missing starters Tony Parker and Pau Gasol.
- Durability of NFL's final 4 QBs vital to Super Bowl run
PITTSBURGH (AP) — The numbers are staggering. Over 182,000 yards passing (more than 103 miles worth), nearly 1,300 touchdowns and seven championships, with an eighth guaranteed for whoever parties in the confetti in Houston next month.
- Column: Defense wins championships? Not necessarily in NFL
ATLANTA (AP) — We've all heard the adage: defense wins championships.
- Canadian Adam Hadwin shoots 13-under 59 in CareerBuilder
LA QUINTA, Calif. (AP) — The temperature barely climbed into the 60s on a spectacular, clear afternoon in the desert after two rainy days. Adam Hadwin stopped counting at 59 — 13-under 59, that is.