- Suspect in Colorado attack called recluse who left few clues
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — A gunman who police say staged a deadly attack on a Planned Parenthood clinic was a recluse who stashed food in the woods, avoided eye contact and warned neighbors about government spying, those who knew him said.
- Hollande, activists gear up for critical climate talks
PARIS (AP) — French President Francois Hollande met with environmental groups Saturday, pushing for an ambitious global deal to reduce man-made emissions blamed for global warming — with emphasis on helping developing countries adapt to a changing world.
- Putin orders sanctions against Turkey after downing of jet
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin on Saturday called for sanctions against Turkey, following the downing this week by Turkey of a Russian warplane.
- Migrants clash with Macedonian police on Greek border
IDOMENI, Greece (AP) — Migrants on the Greek-Macedonian border attacked police with stones Saturday, enraged by the sight of Macedonian authorities erecting a fence along the border and an accident that injured a young Moroccan man.
- NYC-area ports stare down sizeable challenge of modernizing
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — From ultra-thin laptops to drones to smartphones, the shelves of big-box retailers overflow with gadgets to help us communicate and conduct business at greater and greater speeds.
- Watson's 4 TDs lead No. 1 Clemson to 37-32 victory
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Deshaun Watson isn't giving up on Clemson's step-by-step approach, not when it's worked so well.
- No. 8 Ohio State runs all over No. 12 Michigan in 42-13 win
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — Ezekiel Elliott ran through, around and past Michigan's defense a week after running his mouth.
- Hokies give Beamer 1 more win over Virginia, 23-20
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Frank Beamer and his coaching staff aren't going anywhere for a few more weeks.
- Fuente, Virginia Tech AD call reports of hiring 'premature'
Memphis coach Justin Fuente and the Virginia Tech athletic director said Saturday that reports Fuente will replace Frank Beamer as Hokies coach are "premature."
- Chad Carr honored with moment of silence before The Game
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — Chad Carr was honored with a moment of silence before No. 12 Michigan played No. 8 Ohio State on Saturday.