- Britain, EU at odds over timing of divorce talks
LONDON (AP) — Britain and the European Union haven't even begun divorce talks yet but were already bickering Saturday as the political and economic shockwaves from the British vote to leave the bloc reverberated around the world.
- Now that Britain wants out, EU must figure out how to do it
BRUSSELS (AP) — Now that Britain has voted to leave the European Union, the bloc's first order of business is figuring out how to get rid of it. Surprisingly, that's a tall order.
- British brace for economic repercussions of EU exit decision
LONDON (AP) — The British were warned for weeks that a vote to leave the European Union would result in economic pain. Now they'll find out whether it will.
- Britain's Europeans gripped by fear, confusion, heartache
LONDON (AP) — A tsunami of uncertainty has engulfed Anna Woydyla, a Polish restaurant worker in London, since Britain voted to leave the European Union.
- Brexit vote hardly a harbinger of US presidential election
DENVER (AP) — Widespread economic angst. Intense opposition to immigration policy. The rise of populist and nationalist sentiments, particularly among less-educated and older white voters.
- Text: Lawyer seeks plea deal, doubts Manziel can stay clean
DALLAS (AP) — An attorney handling Johnny Manziel's domestic violence case expressed doubts about the Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback's ability to stay clean and said he was given a receipt that shows Manziel may have spent more than $1,000 at a drug paraphernalia store just 15 hours after he was involved in a hit-and-run crash, according to a lengthy text message accidentally sent to The Associated Press.
- Sabres acquire defenseman Kulikov in trade with Panthers
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Sabres general manager Tim Murray filled his team's wish list by acquiring veteran defenseman Dmitri Kulikov in a trade with the Florida Panthers.
- Arizona-born Matthews goes 1st in NHL draft; Finns follow
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — On the heels of the NHL expanding into Las Vegas, the Toronto Maple Leafs pinned their future on Arizona-raised center Auston Matthews with the first pick in the NHL draft.
- Briles officially out at Baylor after sexual assault scandal
WACO, Texas (AP) — Baylor and Art Briles have mutually agreed to part ways, almost a month after the release of a scathing report over the university's handling of sexual assault complaints against football players which led school regents to suspend the coach "with intent to terminate."
- Doubling Up: Boudia keeps chase of 2nd gold in perspective
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — David Boudia could spend this summer doubling up on the diving world.