- Prosecutors: Co-pilot treated for suicidal tendencies
DUESSELDORF, Germany (AP) — The co-pilot of Germanwings Flight 9525 that crashed into the French Alps last week had received treatment for suicidal tendencies several years ago, prosecutors said Monday.
- US officials: 1 dead after car tries to ram Fort Meade gate
FORT MEADE, Md. (AP) — A firefight erupted Monday when two men dressed as women tried to ram a car into a National Security Agency gate at Fort Meade, killing one of them and wounding the other, officials said.
- Trevor Noah set to replace Jon Stewart on 'The Daily Show'
NEW YORK (AP) — Trevor Noah, a 31-year-old comedian from South Africa who has contributed to "The Daily Show" a handful of times in recent months, will become Jon Stewart's replacement as host, Comedy Central announced Monday.
- Prosecution rests its case against Boston Marathon bomber
BOSTON (AP) — Prosecutors rested their case against Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev on Monday after jurors in his federal death penalty trial saw gruesome autopsy photos and heard a medical examiner describe the devastating injuries suffered by the three people who died in the 2013 terror attack.
- Saudi-led forces strike Yemen rebels, blockade ports
SANAA, Yemen (AP) — Saudi-led naval forces imposed a blockade on Yemen's ports as coalition airstrikes on Monday repelled an advance on the southern port city of Aden by Shiite rebels and forces loyal to a former president.
- Falcons fined, lose draft pick for pumping in fake noise
NEW YORK (AP) — The NFL has fined the Atlanta Falcons, stripped the organization of a draft pick and suspended team president Rich McKay from the league's Competition Committee beginning April 1 following the team's use of fake noise at home games.
- Kaminsky, Okafor lead 2014-15 AP All-America team
Frank Kaminsky and Jahlil Okafor are as different as stories can be in college basketball. The two, however, have a lot in common — both are in the Final Four and both were the top selections on The Associated Press' 2014-15 All-America team.
- Camp Cal the latest innovation in team building at Kentucky
It could've easily been called the John Calipari Fantasy Camp.
- Three No. 1 seeds in the Final Four
If you liked the look of last year's Final Four, you will love the 2015 edition.
- Venus Williams beats Wozniacki to reach Miami Open quarters
KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. (AP) — A resurgent Venus Williams defeated Caroline Wozniacki 6-3, 7-6 (1) Monday to reach the Miami Open quarterfinals.