- Ghosts of Vietnam stirring as Trump preps for Asia trip
NEW YORK (AP) — For more than 50 years, every American president has been forced to grapple, in one way or another, with the quagmire of the Vietnam War.
- Trump plans lunch with GOP senators as focus turns to taxes
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is planning lunch with GOP senators after sparring with several of them, as congressional Republicans turn to overhauling the tax code.
- Xi accrues power, worrying critics and delighting supporters
BEIJING (AP) — The model lunar rover didn't much impress the retiree in a cotton Mao jacket visiting an exhibition of Chinese achievements under President Xi Jinping. Nor did the displays charting China's climate change progress or other technological advancements.
- Women on trial visit scene of attack on North Korean scion
SEPANG, Malaysia (AP) — The two women accused of killing the half brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un were taken back to the scene of the crime on Tuesday as their murder trial moved from the courtroom to the Malaysian airport for a three-hour inspection tour under heavy police guard.
- Trump comments concern judge, loom over Bergdahl sentencing
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) — President Donald Trump's criticism of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl has become a factor in the soldier's sentencing as a military judge weighs the president's impact on public perception of military justice.
- Wentz tosses 4 TDs, Eagles beat Redskins 34-24
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Philadelphia Eagles keep losing key players and are still winning games thanks to No. 11.
- Astros, Dodgers developed quite a rivalry as division foes
Long before they made it to this year's World Series, the Houston Astros and Los Angeles Dodgers were plenty familiar with each other.
- At long last, Dodgers ace Kershaw pitches in World Series
LOS ANGELES (AP) — In the Twilight Zone of October, the clock turns back at Dodger Stadium.
- Baseball is hot! World Series opens in LA with high temps
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The fastballs aren't the only things hitting triple digits at the World Series.
- Cowboys' Elliott clear for Sunday at Redskins; hearing set
NEW YORK (AP) — Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott will play at least one more game before another ruling from a federal judge on his six-game suspension over domestic violence allegations.