- 23 million more uninsured with GOP health bill, analysts say
WASHINGTON (AP) — The health care bill Republicans recently pushed through the House would leave 23 million more Americans without insurance and confront others who have costly medical conditions with coverage that could prove unaffordable, Congress' official budget analysts said Wednesday.
- Reporter alleges GOP hopeful Greg Gianforte body-slammed him
HELENA, Mont. (AP) — A reporter said the Republican candidate for Montana's sole congressional seat body-slammed him Wednesday, the day before the polls close in the nationally watched special election.
- 10 Things to Know for Thursday
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Thursday:
- Raids, arrests as on-edge UK seeks 'network' of attackers
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — Security forces rounded up more suspects Wednesday in the deadly Manchester concert blast and soldiers fanned out across the country to national landmarks as an on-edge Britain tried to thwart the possibility of additional attacks.
- Father and brother of alleged bomber detained in Libya
CAIRO (AP) — The father and younger brother of the suspect in the Manchester concert bombing have been detained in Libya, where anti-terror authorities said the brother confessed to knowing "all the details" of the deadly plot.
- Cavs remain humble with chance to closeout Celtics in Game 5
BOSTON (AP) — It took 10 games and halfway through the third round of the NBA playoffs before the Cleveland Cavaliers finally encountered their first true dose of resistance this postseason.
- Lamb homers, D-backs complete sweep of White Sox 8-6
PHOENIX (AP) — First-year Arizona Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo oozes confidence in his team.
- Column: Just say no when it comes to hosting Olympics
It never figured to end well for Rio.
- Game 7 offers chance at history for Penguins and Senators
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Craig Anderson is a realist, the byproduct of 15 years playing the most demanding position in the NHL.
- Pekka Rinne has Nashville in 1st Final with smothering run
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Knocking the smile off Pekka Rinne's face right now is nearly impossible.