- 'Three Billboards' sweeps female-focused SAG Awards
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Western-inspired revenge tale "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri" swept the female-focused and led Screen Actors Guild Awards Sunday with wins for best ensemble, best actress for Frances McDormand and best supporting actor for Sam Rockwell.
- Shutdown extends into workweek, as Senate talks continue
WASHINGTON (AP) — The government shutdown is set to sow more disruption and political peril Monday after the Senate inched closer but ultimately fell short of an agreement that would have reopened federal agencies before the beginning of the workweek.
- Women's marches organizers hope to keep building momentum
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Thousands of people poured into a football stadium in Las Vegas on Sunday, the anniversary of women's marches around the world, to cap off a weekend of global demonstrations that participants hope will continue building momentum for equality, justice and an end to sexual harassment.
- 10 Things to Know for Monday
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
- Deportation fears have legal immigrants avoiding health care
MIAMI (AP) — The number of legal immigrants from Latin American nations who access public health services and enroll in federally subsidized insurance plans has dipped substantially since President Donald Trump took office, many of them fearing their information could be used to identify and deport relatives living in the U.S. illegally, according to health advocates across the country.
- Foles, Eagles fly into Super Bowl, rout Vikings 38-7
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — With one quarter remaining, Eagles players on the field and sideline already were dancing.
- The Patriots and Eagles will square off in Super Bowl 52
Tom Brady and the New England Patriots are going back to the Super Bowl in search of a sixth title.
- Brady leads Patriots back to Super Bowl, top Jaguars 24-20
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Give 'em a hand: Tom Brady and the New England Patriots are heading back to the Super Bowl.
- Patriots' defense key to another postseason comeback
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — So many times during the Patriots' run of success over the past two decades, the defense was watching as Tom Brady sealed another victory.
- The Latest: Foles, Eagles will be underdogs 1 more time
The Latest on the NFL conference championships. (all times local):