- Thai police seek 2 new suspects in Bangkok bombing probe
BANGKOK (AP) — Thai police issued two new arrest warrants and released images Monday of more suspects, a Thai woman and a foreign man of unknown nationality, in the widening investigation into Bangkok's deadly bombing two weeks ago.
- The Latest: Thai police get $84,000 reward in bombing probe
BANGKOK (AP) — The latest on the investigation in the Bangkok shrine bombing (all times local):
- Arctic chills, messy energy politics await Obama in Alaska
WASHINGTON (AP) — Shrinking glaciers, Arctic temperatures and a mix of messy energy politics await President Barack Obama as he begins his historic trip to Alaska.
- Afghan airfields built for war seen as economic hubs
KANDAHAR AIR FIELD, Afghanistan (AP) — It is a striking vision for a country torn to pieces by war and jihadi insurrection: a series of airports, built by NATO to fight the Taliban, are being handed over to the Afghan government in a civil aviation upgrade that optimists hope will fuel not only regional trade but even tourism.
- Wisconsin's Walker looks to Iowa to regain momentum
ONAWA, Iowa (AP) — With his sleeves rolled up, Scott Walker wowed Iowa Republicans in January at one of the first events of the 2016 campaign — a moment that shot the Wisconsin governor into the top-tier of GOP candidates for president.
- After coming so close, Arrieta notches his 1st no-hitter
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jake Arrieta had been building toward this moment. He'd come achingly close to holding opponents hitless three times last year in a breakout season with the Chicago Cubs.
- Nadal hopes to make new memories vs Coric as US Open begins
NEW YORK (AP) — Rafael Nadal's memories of his lone match against Borna Coric are a bit fuzzy, which is understandable.
- Day wins The Barclays in another runaway
EDISON, N.J. (AP) — Jason Day, so poor as a kid that he shopped at a store where he stuffed as much used clothing as he could into a bag for $5, is trying not to think about the potential of a $10 million bonus for winning the FedEx Cup. That's still four weeks away.
- Trump makes an appearance at Barclays
EDISON, N.J. (AP) — Jim Herman played in the group in front of Tiger Woods last week on the PGA Tour, giving him a little experience in coping with gallery noise behind him. Sunday at The Barclays was slightly different. It wasn't the size of the gallery, it was one person.
- Tokyo wins Little League title, beating Lewisberry 18-11
SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. (AP) — With more than 42,000 fans cheering against them, the Tokyo players found themselves down eight runs in the first inning of the Little League championship game against Lewisberry, Pennsylvania.