- Bill Cosby convicted of drugging and molesting a woman
NORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) — Bill Cosby was convicted Thursday of drugging and molesting a woman in the first big celebrity trial of the #MeToo era, completing the spectacular late-life downfall of a comedian who broke racial barriers in Hollywood on his way to TV superstardom as America's Dad.
- The Latest: DA: Cosby's conviction a long time coming
NORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) — The Latest on Bill Cosby's sexual assault retrial (all times local):
- Senate committee OKs bill to safeguard special counsel
WASHINGTON (AP) — Bipartisan legislation to protect special counsel Robert Mueller now lies in the hands of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell after the GOP-led Senate Judiciary Committee voted Thursday to advance it.
- Trump says Cohen represented him in "Stormy Daniels deal"
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump said Thursday that his personal attorney Michael Cohen represented him "with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal," after previously denying any knowledge of a payment Cohen made to the porn actress who alleges an affair with Trump.
- Teachers in Arizona, Colorado rally to protest funding, pay
PHOENIX (AP) — A wave of red-clad teachers was poised to flood the Arizona state Capitol on Thursday for an unprecedented walkout that closed most of the state's public schools, part of an educator uprising that's also bubbled up in Colorado.
- NFL draft arrives, and pressure is on teams to get top value
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Dave Gettleman has learned many lessons as an NFL executive. The new general manager of the New York Giants has one mantra in the draft room.
- Shot, save: LeBron bails out Cavs with Game 5 buzzer-beater
CLEVELAND (AP) — The game, the series, the season and perhaps Cleveland's future were in jeopardy.
- Pacers believe LeBron goaltended on block in final seconds
CLEVELAND (AP) — The Indiana Pacers felt cheated — by LeBron James and the officials.
- NFL finds no evidence of inappropriate questions to RB Guice
NEW YORK (AP) — The NFL says it found no evidence any team asked LSU running back Derrius Guice inappropriate questions during interviews at the scouting combine.
- Penn State's Barkley is best talent, but QBs to lead draft
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Saquon Barkley is the best player in this year's draft. Yet he might not go in the first handful of picks Thursday night.