- UK police: 19 confirmed dead in explosion at Grande concert
LONDON (AP) — An explosion struck an Ariana Grande concert in northern England late Monday, killing at least 19 people and injuring dozens in what police say they are treating as a terrorist attack.
- The Latest: Campaigning suspended in UK national election
LONDON (AP) — The Latest on an explosion at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England, that authorities say killed several people. (all times local):
- 10 Things to Know for Tuesday
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:
- Trump's $4.1T budget relies on deep domestic cuts
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's proposed $4.1 trillion budget slashes safety net programs for the poor, targeting food stamps and Medicaid, while relying on rosy projections about the nation's economic growth to balance the budget within 10 years.
- Questions about Russia chase Trump during first Israel visit
JERUSALEM (AP) — President Donald Trump solemnly placed a note in the ancient stones of Jerusalem's Western Wall on Monday, sending a signal of solidarity to an ally he's pushing to work harder toward peace with the Palestinians. But his historic gesture— and his enthusiastic embrace of Israel's leader — were shadowed even here by reminders of Trump's tumult back home
- Predators reach 1st Stanley Cup Final, oust Ducks in 6 games
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Colton Sissons scored his third goal with 6:00 left, ensuring the Nashville Predators' magical postseason now includes the franchise's first trip to the Stanley Cup Final after eliminating the Anaheim Ducks with a 6-3 win in Game 6 on Monday night.
- 'He's human': Cavs coach defends LeBron after 'weird' loss
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) — LeBron James was nowhere to be seen, staying behind the scenes, keeping a low profile.
- Death threats may prompt NBA's Kanter to become US citizen
Oklahoma City center Enes Kanter said Monday he routinely received death threats for criticizing the government of his native Turkey, and he may seek an expedited process toward becoming a U.S. citizen.
- Column: NBA short on drama, but long on conspiracy theories
Did you know NBA Commissioner Adam Silver was so worried about the league's TV ratings that he rang up LeBron James and told him to take it easy on the Celtics?
- All Rise! The Judge's Chambers, in session at Yankee Stadium
NEW YORK (AP) — The verdict is in: Rookie slugger Aaron Judge is getting his own rooting section at Yankee Stadium.