- Clinton as communicator, from Wellesley to campaign trail
NEW YORK (AP) — Hillary Clinton has said it herself: She's not the most naturally gifted public communicator.
- Road to debate: Trump built image as he built business
WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump once claimed to be publicity shy.
- Charlotte police release video of shooting but doubts remain
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Newly released police video of a black man's fatal shooting, sought by protesters for days, isn't settling questions about whether the man threatened police with a gun before he was felled by a black officer.
- At least 26 killed in Aleppo as UN meets over Syria
BEIRUT (AP) — At least 26 civilians were killed in renewed government airstrikes on the contested city of Aleppo, Syrian activists said Sunday, as the United Nations Security Council convened an emergency meeting on the spiraling violence in Syria.
- Marlins players gather at park to grieve death of Fernandez
MIAMI (AP) — The Latest on the boating death of Miami Marlins pitching ace Jose Fernandez (all times local):
- Reaction to the death of Miami Marlins star Jose Fernandez
Reaction to the death of Miami Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez in a boating accident Sunday:
- AP TOP 25: No. 8 Wisconsin moves up, LSU moves out of poll
Wisconsin moved up to No. 8 in The Associated Press college football poll and LSU became the second preseason top-10 team to drop out of the rankings in the first month of the season.
- The Latest: Green Bay's Rodgers passes for 4 TDs in 1st half
The Latest on the third week of the NFL season (all times Eastern):