- Quintana paces White Sox to 7-1 win over Cardinals
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Melky Cabrera homered to back a strong outing from Jose Quintana, and the Chicago White Sox pulled away late to beat the St. Louis Cardinals 7-1 Wednesday night in a game interrupted by three rain delays.
- Hernandez, Anderson lead Dodgers past Diamondbacks, 4-3
PHOENIX (AP) — Kike Hernandez had three hits, including a triple and a double, and Brett Anderson pitched seven strong innings for his third straight victory as the Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the Arizona Diamondbacks 4-3 on Wednesday night.
- Walker homers twice as Pirates pound Tigers 9-3
DETROIT (AP) — Neil Walker had a long day. He wishes it could have kept going.
- Altuve helps Astros sweep Royals with 6-5 win
HOUSTON (AP) — The Houston Astros statement sweep of the Kansas City Royals came at a cost, as center fielder George Springer could be heading to the disabled list with an injured right wrist.
- GM Jerry Dipoto resigns after 3 1/2 years with Angels
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — For 3 1/2 years, general manager Jerry Dipoto and manager Mike Scioscia managed to survive disputes and reconciliations in their arranged marriage with the Los Angeles Angels.
Latest Baseball Headlines