- Diamondbacks OF Yasmany Tomas accused of reckless driving
PHOENIX (AP) — Authorities say Arizona Diamondbacks outfielder Yasmany Tomas has been accused of reckless driving and criminal speeding after his car was clocked at 105 mph on a metro Phoenix freeway.
- AP source: Baseball players reject pitch clock, mound limits
NEW YORK (AP) — The players' association rejected Major League Baseball's proposal to institute 20-second pitch clocks and limits on mound visits, a move that dares management to unilaterally impose the changes designed to speed pace of games.
- Kendrick, Nationals finalize $7 million, 2-year contract
WASHINGTON (AP) — Outfielder Howie Kendrick and the Washington Nationals have finalized their $7 million, two-year contract.
- Mets finalize 1-year deal with 1B Adrian Gonzalez
NEW YORK (AP) — Adrian Gonzalez vows to have a quiet voice with the New York Mets.
- Felipe Rivero finalizes $22M, 4-year deal with Pirates
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Felipe Rivero admits he was a little surprised when Pittsburgh Pirates parted with established stars Gerrit Cole and Andrew McCutchen over the last week, part of a roster reset the club insists is not to be confused with an actual rebuild.
Latest Baseball Headlines