- Brewers trade OF Khris Davis to Athletics for 2 prospects
MILWAUKEE (AP) — The Milwaukee Brewers have traded power-hitting outfielder Khris Davis to the Oakland Athletics for a pair of prospects.
- Closer Aroldis Chapman agrees with Yankees at $11,325,000
NEW YORK (AP) — Closer Aroldis Chapman and the New York Yankees agreed Friday to a one-year contract worth $11,325,000, avoiding salary arbitration.
- Mets pitcher Jenrry Mejia 1st to draw lifetime drug ban
NEW YORK (AP) — Mets reliever Jenrry Mejia became the first player to receive a lifetime ban under Major League Baseball's drug agreement after testing positive for a performance-enhancing substance for the third time.
- Tommy Hunter agrees to 1-year contract with Indians
CLEVELAND (AP) — Pitcher Tommy Hunter and the Cleveland Indians have agreed to a one-year contract.
- Tanaka feels good, but unsure about status for 1st start
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — New York Yankees pitcher Masahiro Tanaka, coming back after arthroscopic surgery to remove a bone spur from his right elbow last October, says he feels perfectly healthy but isn't sure when he'll make his first regular-season start.
Latest Baseball Headlines