- Great expectations: Indians eye Series title after '16 run
GOODYEAR, Ariz. (AP) — Above the small cactuses and flowering plants dotting the concrete-blocked plaza outside the doorway to Cleveland's training complex is a new sign that serves as both a reminder and motivator.
- Clark: Comments "unprofessional" on Betances arbitration
PHOENIX (AP) — Baseball union chief Tony Clark called the public comments surrounding the salary arbitration hearing involving Yankees reliever Dellin Betances "unprecedented" and "unprofessional."
- Orioles' Machado practices at shortstop for world classic
SARASOTA, Fla. (AP) — Before he leaves for the World Baseball Classic, Manny Machado is making the most of his short time at Baltimore Orioles camp.
- 'Here I come to save the day!' Eaton likes Mighty Mouse look
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Adam Eaton donned his "go-to shirt" — a gray T, with the words "Mighty Mouse" in red, and a sketch of the small-but-strong cartoon character who debuted in the 1940s — before and after the Washington Nationals' first full-squad workout of spring training on Sunday.
- Kinsler still a Tiger after shrugging off trade talk
LAKELAND, Fla. (AP) — When the Detroit Tigers indicated they were willing to listen to offers for their top players, Ian Kinsler became a prime candidate to be traded.
Latest Baseball Headlines