- Matt Kemp keys Padres' 10th-inning rally past Angels, 4-0
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Matt Kemp erased a month of frustration and ended nine innings of scoreless ball with one cathartic swing of his bat.
- LEADING OFF: Lester vs Scherzer in high-priced matchup
A look at what's happening all around the major leagues today:
- David Price outpitches Jesse Chavez as Tigers beat Athletics
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — David Price outdueled Jesse Chavez to win for the first time in four starts, and the Detroit Tigers bounced back from a shutout a day earlier to beat the Oakland Athletics 1-0 on Tuesday night.
- Kershaw, Dodgers breeze to 8-0 win over Braves
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Clayton Kershaw combined with two relievers on a five-hitter and capped a six-run fourth inning with an RBI single, Adrian Gonzalez notched his 1,000th RBI with a two-run homer, and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Atlanta Braves 8-0 on Tuesday night.
- Bumgarner notches another win, Giants beat Brewers 6-3
MILWAUKEE (AP) — When first asked, Madison Bumgarner was unsure what the key to his recent success has been. But like his sixth inning, he quickly figured it out.
Latest Baseball Headlines