- Crawford, Paul lead Clippers over Warriors 100-86
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jamal Crawford scored 12 of his 24 points in the fourth quarter, Chris Paul added 22 points, and the Los Angeles Clippers handed the NBA-leading Golden State Warriors their second loss at Staples Center in three days with a 100-86 victory Thursday night.
- Pau Gasol leads Bulls past Lakers, 113-93
CHICAGO (AP) — There was no getting around it for Pau Gasol, no denying this was one strange and emotional night.
- James hears plenty of cheers in return to Miami
MIAMI (AP) — LeBron James was running the gamut of emotions Thursday when he arrived at the arena that he called home for the past four seasons.
- Heat win LeBron's Miami return, top Cavs 101-91
MIAMI (AP) — LeBron James and Dwyane Wade wrapped each other in a pregame embrace, chatted and laughed at halftime, then hugged again after the final buzzer.
- Lakers' Kobe Bryant sidelined again by soreness
CHICAGO (AP) — Kobe Bryant sat out his second straight game to rest his sore body, missing the Los Angeles Lakers' contest Thursday night against the Chicago Bulls.
Latest Pro Basketball Headlines