- Durant, Thunder pull away to beat Suns 122-106
PHOENIX (AP) — Once Oklahoma City star Kevin Durant found his shot, it was all over for slumping Phoenix.
- Lillard has 33 to lead Blazers past Grizzlies 112-106
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — Damian Lillard scored 33 points, C.J. McCollum had six of his 21 points in overtime as the Portland Trail Blazers defeated the Memphis Grizzlies 112-106 on Monday night.
- Pelicans snap 4-game skid with easy win over Wolves
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Mired in a four-game losing streak and sinking further out of contention in the Western Conference, the New Orleans Pelicans were in desperate need of a confidence builder.
- Raptors beat Pistons 103-89, have won 14 of 15
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP) — When Andre Drummond's shot from about 80 feet dropped straight through the net to end the third quarter, Toronto's lead was down to five points, and it looked like this game against the Detroit Pistons might come down to the wire.
- James, Irving lead Cavaliers past Kings 120-100
CLEVELAND (AP) — LeBron James came close to his 40th career triple-double several times this season.
Latest Pro Basketball Headlines