- Big names, big markets in pursuit as NBA free agency opens
Big names, big bucks and big markets in pursuit.
- AP Source: Leonard, Spurs agree on parameters of 5-year deal
Kawhi Leonard is going to be a fixture for the San Antonio Spurs for years to come.
- AP source: Anthony Davis, Pelicans agree to max extension
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Pelicans have agreed on a five-year extension worth more than $140 million.
- AP source: Jared Dudley staying in Milwaukee next season
Jared Dudley has decided to return to the Milwaukee Bucks for the final year of his contract.
- Cavs give offers to Thompson, Dellavedova, Shumpert
CLEVELAND (AP) — Tristan Thompson, Matthew Dellavedova and Iman Shumpert all received qualifying offers from Cleveland on Tuesday, meaning the Cavaliers can match any offers those players get from other clubs this summer.
Latest Pro Basketball Headlines