- Warriors guard Klay Thompson diagnosed with concussion
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — The initial hit caused Klay Thompson plenty of pain. The final diagnosis delivered another blow to him and the Golden State Warriors as they prepare for the NBA Finals.
- Magic hire former player Scott Skiles as head coach
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — The Orlando Magic have hired former player Scott Skiles as their next head coach.
- Thompson's father says son 'on track' to return for finals
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson is feeling better and on track to return for the NBA Finals next week after taking a knee to his head from Trevor Ariza that caused "concussion-like symptoms."
- AP Source: Contract talks between Wade, Heat at impasse
MIAMI (AP) — For the first time, the relationship between Dwyane Wade and the Miami Heat seems murky at best.
- Chicago Bulls fire coach Tom Thibodeau, cite lack of trust
CHICAGO (AP) — In five seasons under Tom Thibodeau, the Chicago Bulls soared to heights they had not reached since Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen were collecting championships.
Latest Pro Basketball Headlines