- Surging Heat have playoffs in sight after dreadful start
MIAMI (AP) — They have won 24 times in their last 31 games. They put together the NBA's longest winning streak this season, a 13-game run that was beyond surprising. They are on the cusp of doing something never accomplished in NBA history.
- Aldridge, Leonard lead Spurs to 97-90 win over Grizzlies
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — The Memphis Grizzlies got into the Spurs defensively, pushing San Antonio around and making every possession a fierce fight.
- Barnes' late basket, steal put Mavs past Clippers, 97-95
DALLAS (AP) — Harrison Barnes thrived in a new position on Thursday night, and so did the Mavericks.
- Lillard scores 30, Trail Blazers rout Knicks 110-95
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Damian Lillard scored 30 points and the Portland Trail Blazers never trailed in a 110-95 victory over the New York Knicks on Thursday night.
- DeRozan gets 40, Raptors rally again to beat Heat 101-84
MIAMI (AP) — Down by 15 early, the Toronto Raptors had no reason to panic.
Latest Pro Basketball Headlines