- Status woe: Cavaliers not planning changes amid slump
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) — Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue isn't changing his starting lineup or rotations despite Cleveland's current troubling state.
- Sharp-shooting Lillard gets 31 points, Blazers beat Mavs
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Damian Lillard tried to make a final statement as the NBA All-Star roster deadline nears.
- Wiggins scores 29 as Wolves rally past Raptors 115-109
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — There was no Jimmy Butler, practically no Karl-Anthony Towns in the first half, and the visiting Toronto Raptors were shooting 54 percent.
- Mitchell gets 23, Jazz end Clippers' streak with 125-113 win
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — The offensively challenged Utah Jazz found a way to score points in droves Saturday night.
- Paul has 33, Rockets end Warriors' streak with 116-108 win
HOUSTON (AP) — James Harden felt closer to normal after struggling in his first game back from a hamstring injury, and the Houston Rockets got a big game from Chris Paul to down the Golden State Warriors on Saturday night.
Latest Pro Basketball Headlines