- Thunder star Westbrook still adjusting to new teammates
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Russell Westbrook isn't focused on the fact that his Oklahoma City Thunder will face former teammate Kevin Durant and the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday.
- Cousins says he was ejected for using big-man fundamentals
METAIRIE, La. (AP) — New Orleans center DeMarcus Cousins says he was protecting a rebound the way all big men are taught when he was ejected for a flagrant foul during a game against Oklahoma City.
- Ray Allen tells Orlando court he was 'catfished'
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Retired NBA star Ray Allen said he is a victim of "catfishing," and has asked a court to throw out a case where he is accused of stalking someone he met online.
- Knicks hand Clippers ninth straight loss, win 107-85
NEW YORK (AP) — Things are going so poorly for the Clippers that they can't even beat the Knicks anymore.
- McCollum has 24 points to lead Portland past Memphis
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — Portland is clamping down on defense and the effort is leading to recent success for the Trail Blazers.
Latest Pro Basketball Headlines