- Bulls suspend Portis 8 games for injuring Mirotic
CHICAGO (AP) — The Chicago Bulls have suspended forward Bobby Portis for the first eight games for injuring teammate Nikola Mirotic during a fight at practice.
- Michael Jordan scores again, this time with his Jumpman logo
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Michael Jordan is showing he still has the ability to score big — even though he hasn't played in nearly 15 years.
- Rockets rally to spoil defending champion Warriors return
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Confetti began to fall and the Golden State Warriors thought they had pulled off a wild opening-night win.
- Hayward suffers gruesome injury, Celtics lose opener 102-99
CLEVELAND (AP) — Gordon Hayward's face was etched in pain and shock.
- Celtics star Hayward suffers gruesome injury in opener
CLEVELAND (AP) — Just five minutes into his Boston career, new Celtics star forward Gordon Hayward gruesomely broke his left ankle, an injury that may end his season.
Latest Pro Basketball Headlines