- Bucks president softens criticism of Milwaukee as 'racist'
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett said he's eager to work with Bucks president Peter Feigin to improve the city's race relations after the NBA executive last week called the city the "most segregated, racist place" he has seen.
- Barnes, Bogut highlight latest round of changes for Mavs
DALLAS (AP) — Harrison Barnes and Andrew Bogut are in, Chandler Parsons and Zaza Pachulia are out and Dallas coach Rick Carlisle has a retooled roster for the sixth consecutive time since winning a championship.
- At NBA media day, concern for country over concern for team
NEW YORK (AP) — NBA players aren't just worried about their teams as they start a new season.
- AP Interview: LeBron says "a personal goal" to match Jordan
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) — Now that LeBron James has won a championship for the ages, he's set a loftier goal:
- Pierce returns to Clippers for 19th and last NBA season
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Paul Pierce decided to return for his 19th and last season in the NBA, convinced the Los Angeles Clippers can make a successful run to their first league title.
Latest Pro Basketball Headlines