- Lakers trading Lou Williams to Houston for Corey Brewer
The Los Angeles Lakers have swung their first deal of the Magic Johnson Era, agreeing to send Lou Williams to the Houston Rockets for Corey Brewer and a future draft pick.
- Lakers shake-up: Magic is in charge after GM Kupchak fired
With the Los Angeles Lakers mired in the worst years in franchise history, owner Jeanie Buss has turned to Magic Johnson to lead them back to championship contention.
- Play vs. Rest: For many NBA teams, it's still a real battle
MIAMI (AP) — There are 27 games remaining on Cleveland's regular-season schedule, and perhaps only one person over that stretch will be able to stop LeBron James.
- Lean on me: International NBA players supporting each other
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Boris Diaw arrived at his favorite Salt Lake City coffeehouse expecting to meet fellow Frenchman Rudy Gobert, and just smirked when told Gobert was running late.
- Kings GM on Cousins trade: I had a better deal two days ago
Sacramento general manager Vlade Divac headed into All-Star weekend convinced it was finally time to part ways with ultra-talented center DeMarcus Cousins.
Latest Pro Basketball Headlines