- Lakers beat Wolves 130-119 in OT to snap 6-game skid
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Credit Shaquille O'Neal with an unofficial assist in a rare Lakers victory.
- Warriors win sixth straight, beat Kings 114-100
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — On a night when the Warriors were uncharacteristically off while shooting from the perimeter, they made up for it with the type of ball movement that has become the norm for coach Steve Kerr's team.
- Booker scores 70 in Boston, but Celtics outlast Suns 130-120
BOSTON (AP) — Devin Booker is only 20 and already has a place alongside Wilt Chamberlain, Kobe Bryant and just a few others in NBA history.
- Harden's 38 points lead Rockets over Pelicans 117-107
HOUSTON (AP) — After winning just 41 games in last year's disappointing season, the Houston Rockets acknowledged their 50th win on Friday night.
- Streaking Bucks beat Hawks 100-97, position for postseason
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Giannis Antetokounmpo isn't waiting for the playoffs to play with postseason intensity.
Latest Pro Basketball Headlines