- Porzingis scores 30, Knicks hold off Hawks for 111-107 win
NEW YORK (AP) — The New York Knicks are still trying to learn how to make winning plays down the stretch, no matter the opponent.
- Holiday saves Pelicans in 131-124 win over 76ers
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Right when it looked as if rising star Ben Simmons might lift the 76ers to an unlikely road victory, a guy that used to have Simmons' job in Philadelphia took over in the clutch and rescued the Pelicans.
- Towns scores 28, Timberwolves hold off Mavericks 97-92
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — After alternating wins and losses over the previous 10 games, the Minnesota Timberwolves were simply satisfied to pull out a victory against the Mavericks that stopped the back-and-forth swing.
- Oladipo scores career-high 47 as Pacers beat Nuggets in OT
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Victor Oladipo is enjoying his return to Indiana.
- Celtics beat Pistons 91-81, getting revenge for rare loss
DETROIT (AP) — The Boston Celtics prevented Andre Drummond from scoring in the paint and quieted Reggie Jackson on the perimeter.
Latest Pro Basketball Headlines