- 76ers celebrate 50th anniversary of NBA's great champions
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Philadelphia 76ers may as well have won the NBA championship when they dethroned the Boston Celtics in the east. The delirious Sixers fans stormed the court and swarmed Wilt Chamberlain. One fan even hung on a rim as the players hustled past outstretched arms to the locker room.
- Harden, Rockets snap Warriors' 12 game win streak in 2 OTs
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Kevin Durant just missed the garbage can with his postgame ice bag, and that told the story of Golden State's long night. Then, Draymond Green expressed his disgust with the officiating.
- Dragic scores 27 as Heat hold on for 111-110 win over Jazz
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — The Miami Heat have been one of the worst offensive teams in the league this season, ranked No. 27 in points per game. Offense, however, wasn't an issue Thursday night.
- Clippers roll to 113-94 win over listless Cavaliers
CLEVELAND (AP) — Upon arriving at Quicken Loans Arena, the Cavaliers received commemorative watches, the latest gifts to celebrate their NBA championship.
- Gasol scores 25 as Grizzlies rally to edge Magic 95-94
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — Marc Gasol scored 25 points, including a pair of free throws with 12.2 seconds remaining to give the Memphis Grizzlies a 95-94 victory over the Orlando Magic on Thursday night.
Latest Pro Basketball Headlines