- James leads Cavs to 94-82 win over Hawks, 2-0 series lead
ATLANTA (AP) — Forget the Big Three.
- Hawks' DeMarre Carroll starts vs. Cavaliers in Game 2
ATLANTA (AP) — Atlanta Hawks forward DeMarre Carroll was a surprise starter in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference final against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday night.
- Cavs' Irving held out of Game 2 with sore left knee
ATLANTA (AP) — Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving missed Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Atlanta Hawks on Friday night after he had his ailing left knee examined by Dr. James Andrews.
- Warriors head to Houston up 2-0
HOUSTON (AP) — Stephen Curry has been playing like the MVP he is to help the Golden State Warriors to 2-0 lead in the Western Conference finals.
- Houston star Harden's unique game hard to stop _ and to like
HOUSTON (AP) — Whether he's stirring the pot after a big shot or flailing his arms to draw contact en route to the basket James Harden evokes strong reactions from fans and players alike.
Latest Pro Basketball Headlines