- Cincinnati upsets No. 19 Iowa State 55-54 (OT)
AMES, Iowa (AP) — Iowa State is playing defense better than it has in years.
- No. 8 Gonzaga breezes past Mississippi Valley State 97-63
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — Gonzaga held a significant size advantage over Mississippi Valley State but the big difference was on the perimeter.
- Top 25 Capsules
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — Josh Perkins and Silas Melson had 15 points apiece as No. 8 Gonzaga remained undefeated and kept Mississippi Valley State winless with a 97-63 victory Thursday night.
- Chiozza scores 16, No. 24 Florida beats North Florida 91-60
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Florida's first game as a ranked team in more than two years was a success.
- Dozier's 21 lead No. 20 South Carolina to 68-50 win
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — PJ Dozier came to South Carolina last season as coach Frank Martin's first McDonald's All-America recruit. Things, however, did not go Dozier's way.
- McCall, Smith help No. 11 Stanford women beat CSUB 77-56
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (AP) — Erica McCall had her second-straight double-double, Alanna Smith had 10 points and tied a career high with nine rebounds and No. 11 Stanford beat Cal State-Bakersfield 77-56 on Thursday night.
- Plum, Osahor lead No. 13 Washington women past Grand Canyon
PHOENIX (AP) â Chantel Osahor hit four 3-pointers and had her seventh consecutive double-double, Kelsey Plum scored 28 points with eight assists and No. 13 Washington cruised to a 101-66 win over Grand Canyon on Thursday night.
- Wilson has 31 points, No. 3 South Carolina tops No. 14 Texas
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — A'ja Wilson didn't feel any pressure, just the call of responsibility. With teammate Alaina Coates hampered by foul trouble, Wilson took over.
- No. 4 Baylor women win 46th consecutive home game
WACO, Texas (AP) — Nina Davis scored 18 points and fourth-ranked Baylor stretched its home winning streak to 46 games with a 79-34 victory over Abilene Christian on Thursday night.
- Kansas State women upend No. 23 Auburn 71-66
MANHATTAN, Kan. (AP) â Kindred Wesemann scored 16 points and Kansas State made 12 of 18 free throws in the fourth quarter to turn back No. 23 Auburn 71-66 in the SEC/Big 12 Challenge on Thursday night.