- Barber helps NC State beat No. 22 LSU 83-72 in OT
NEW YORK (AP) — Anthony Barber scored 20 points and North Carolina State needed overtime to get an 83-72 victory over No. 22 LSU on Tuesday night.
- No. 13 Indiana bounces back with 83-73 win over St. John's
LAHAINA, Hawaii (AP) — Yogi Ferrell had 22 points and seven assists to lead No. 13 Indiana to an 83-73 victory over St. John's on Tuesday in the consolation round of the Maui Jim Maui Invitational.
- No. 5 Kansas crushes Chaminade 123-72 in Maui Invitational
LAHAINA, Hawaii (AP) — Kansas doesn't seem to understand that you're supposed to treat your host well.
- No. 14 California beats Sam Houston State 89-63
BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) — Freshman forward Jaylen Brown had 18 points and 11 rebounds, and Tyrone Wallace helped key a big first-half run that led No. 14 California to its fourth straight win to open the season, 89-63 over Sam Houston State on Monday night.
- No. 9 Tar Heels beat Northwestern 80-69 in CBE Classic semis
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — North Carolina coach Roy Williams treats every defeat a little bit differently, taking into account the opponent, the situation, things that might be going on in school or in life.
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Adut Bulgak scored 19 points with seven rebounds and Shakayla Thomas finished with 14 points, nine boards and four assists to help No. 14 Florida State women beat North Florida 80-28 Tuesday.
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
STANFORD, Calif. (AP) — Devin Hudson scored 12, Morgan McGwire and Lori Parkinson added 11, and the Santa Clara women upset No. 13 Stanford 61-58 on Monday night.
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
FRESNO, Calif. (AP) — Jonquel Jones had 13 points and 13 rebounds for her second straight double-double, Lauren Chase added 12 points, eight boards and seven assists, and No. 24 George Washington beat Fresno State 61-53 on Monday night.
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
VALPARAISO, Ind. (AP) — Coach Muffet McGraw called it a "statement game" for freshman guard Marina Mabrey.
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Thirty years to the day after winning his first game as head coach of UConn, Geno Auriemma earned his 919th victory.