- Huskies' season-opening trip to China includes class work
SEATTLE (AP) — An argument is brewing in the Washington team room. It started with bickering, and voices are now rising, college basketball players going back and forth.
- Former UCLA, NBA player Dave Meyers dies at 62
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Dave Meyers, the star forward who led UCLA to the 1975 NCAA basketball championship as the lone senior in coach John Wooden's final season and later played for the NBA's Milwaukee Bucks, died Friday. He was 62.
- Allegations that Louisville hired escorts prompts 2 reviews
An escort's allegations in a tell-all book that former Louisville men's basketball staffer Andre McGee hired her to provide dancers to strip and have sex with Cardinals recruits, their fathers and players stunned the college basketball world when word of its pending release surfaced a week ago.
- UofL foundation hires firm to review escort allegations
An independent Louisville affiliate has hired a law firm to review an escort's allegations that former men's basketball staffer Andre McGee hired dancers to strip and have sex with recruits and players.
- Bryant men's basketball assistant coach comes out in essay
SMITHFIELD, R.I. (AP) — Division I men's basketball has its first openly gay coach.
Men's College Basketball