- No. 3 Gonzaga sluggish but gets past San Diego, 59-39
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — For all the frustration it caused, the slower and sometimes sluggish way No. 3 Gonzaga was forced to play Thursday night by San Diego could prove to be a benefit.
- No. 13 Utah routs Arizona St 83-41 with dominant first half
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — The Utah Utes sent a message to the Pac-12-leading Arizona Wildcats with their play on Thursday night.
- Nic Moore scores 16 points, No. 21 SMU beats Memphis 66-57
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — Nic Moore scored 14 of his 16 points in the second half and No. 21 SMU pulled away to beat Memphis 66-57 on Thursday night.
- Johnson's 15 points leads No. 7 Arizona past Colorado,
BOULDER, Colo. (AP) — Stanley Johnson scored 11 of his 15 points in the second half and No. 7 Arizona easily beat struggling Colorado 82-54 on Thursday night.
- Ex-Louisville guard Jones pleads not guilty to rape, sodomy
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Louisville coach Rick Pitino had reached his limit with Chris Jones, even before he knew the senior guard was facing felony rape and sodomy charges.
- No. 24 California women beat Oregon 74-59
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) — Brittany Boyd had 17 points on 7-of-10 shooting and handed out six assists as No. 24 California women beat Oregon 74-59 Thursday night.
- No. 6 Lady Vols beat slumping Georgia 70-59
ATHENS, Ga. (AP) — Cierra Burdick scored 18 points and No. 6 Tennessee bounced back from its only SEC loss of the season to beat Georgia 70-59 on Thursday night, giving the Lady Bulldogs their longest losing streak in 38 years.
- No. 19 Stanford women defeat No. 7 Oregon State 69-58
CORVALLIS, Ore. (AP) — Lili Thompson scored 13 points and No. 19 Stanford snapped No. 7 Oregon's State's 21-game home winning streak with a 69-58 victory Thursday night.
- No. 13 Kentucky women snap 3-game skid, beat Arkansas 56-51
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (AP) — Bria Goss scored 11 points and forced a key turnover late to help No. 13 Kentucky hold on to beat Arkansas 56-51 on Thursday night and snap its three-game losing skid.
- Late 3 lifts Missouri women over No. 12 Texas A&M 70-69
COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP) — Maddie Stock made the game-winning 3-pointer with 0.1 seconds left to give Missouri women a 70-69 upset over No. 12 Texas A&M on Thursday night.