- No. 5 Duke beats Maine 94-55 without 2 starting guards
DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — Luke Kennard scored a career-best 35 points and freshman Jayson Tatum finished with 10 points in his long-awaited debut, leading No. 5 Duke past Maine 94-55 on Saturday.
- Chris Holtman not pleased with No. 18 Butler after easy win
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Butler coach Chris Holtman looked troubled as he addressed the media on Saturday.
- No. 9 Baylor beats No. 7 Xavier 76-61; Bears 3rd Top 10 win
WACO, Texas (AP) — Baylor fans filled the arena with the obligatory chants over "Over-rated!" in the closing minutes as the ninth-ranked Bears were closing out a convincing victory over No. 7 Xavier.
- Providence beats No. 21 Rhode Island 63-60
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Jalen Lindsey scored nine of his 13 points in the second half to help Providence beat No. 21 Rhode Island 63-60 on Saturday and hand the Rams their third loss in four games.
- Top 25 Capsules
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — Isaac Hamilton scored 19 points, T.J. Leaf had 17 with 13 rebounds and No. 11 UCLA shot 53 percent to beat No. 1 Kentucky 97-92 on Saturday, its second upset of the top-ranked Wildcats in as many years.
- No. 19 Florida women romp past Long Beach State, 83-53
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Ronni Williams scored 18 points and No. 19 Florida kicked its game into high-gear in the second quarter of an 83-53 rout of Long Beach State in a first-round game at the Arizona State Classic tournament Saturday.
- No. 6 Mississippi State rallies, tops Iowa State 85-81 in OT
AMES, Iowa (AP) — No. 6 Mississippi State found itself five minutes away from its first loss — and a big one at that.
- Weise, No. 24 Oregon State women turn back Idaho 60-49
WAILUKU, Hawaii (AP) â Sydney Wiese scored 19 points and No. 24 Oregon State clamped down on Idaho down the stretch for a 60-49 win Friday night in the Maui Jim Maui Classic the Beavers are hosting.
- McCall, Smith help No. 11 Stanford women beat CSUB 77-56
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (AP) — Erica McCall had her second-straight double-double, Alanna Smith had 10 points and tied a career high with nine rebounds and No. 11 Stanford beat Cal State-Bakersfield 77-56 on Thursday night.
- Plum, Osahor lead No. 13 Washington women past Grand Canyon
PHOENIX (AP) â Chantel Osahor hit four 3-pointers and had her seventh consecutive double-double, Kelsey Plum scored 28 points with eight assists and No. 13 Washington cruised to a 101-66 win over Grand Canyon on Thursday night.