- Play it back: Rematches to decide last 2 spots in Final Four
The most entertaining college basketball game of the regular season came in December.
- Gonzaga's national title chance a breakthrough moment
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Gonzaga had great players go through Spokane, great teams that won year after year, laying the foundation for the program's big breakthrough this season.
- Zags, Ducks give West Coast flair to Final Four in Phoenix
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Tyler Dorsey had just led Oregon to its first Final Four in nearly eight decades when he looked into a TV camera and passed along a very simple message to all those East Coast fans.
- Top-seeded Jayhawks just can't shake their Elite Eight blues
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Landen Lucas buried his head in a towel as time ran out. Devonte' Graham, on the verge of tears, walked off the court with his jersey pulled up over his face. Coach Bill Self fiddled with his tie a bit and stared blankly into the crowd as his players headed toward the locker room.
- Oregon beats Kansas 74-60 to punch Final Four ticket
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Oregon lost one of its best players to an injury just before the NCAA Tournament, had to survive two nail-biters to reach the Midwest Regional finals, and then faced a top-seeded Kansas team that had romped to the brink of the Final Four.
- Florida State brings its defense to defeat Oregon State
STOCKTON, Calif. (AP) — Ivey Slaughter jumped into the passing lane on Oregon State's first possession of the second half and swiped the ball away, then drove the length of the floor in one of those timely defensive moments that has defined her final season at Florida State.
- Top-seeded South Carolina overwhelms upset-minded Quinnipiac
STOCKTON, Calif. (AP) — Sure, South Carolina knew a little something about Quinnipiac's surprising NCAA Tournament run as Connecticut's other Sweet 16 team.
- UConn advances to regional final with 86-71 win over UCLA
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) — After watching UConn's NCAA Tournament dominance mostly from the bench for three seasons, Saniya Chong finally made her mark.
- Freshmen lead 10th-seeded Oregon to 77-63 upset of Maryland
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) — Oregon's young players say they feel excited and loose. They play that way, too.
- Stanford holds off Texas for 77-66 win in NCAA Sweet 16
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — Stanford has become so accustomed to comebacks that the question wasn't whether it could overcome a halftime deficit to Texas, but how patient it would be in erasing it.