- Former 'Power Rangers' actor pleads not guilty to murder
LANCASTER, Calif. (AP) — A former "Power Rangers" actor charged with stabbing his California roommate to death with a sword has pleaded not guilty to murder.
- Police stop Schwarzenegger riding bike in Munich station
BERLIN (AP) — A police officer in Germany got himself an unusual souvenir after finding none other than Arnold Schwarzenegger breaking the rules at Munich's main train station.
- Damon Gupton joins cast of 'Criminal Minds'
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Damon Gupton has joined the cast of "Criminal Minds" after Thomas Gibson was fired last month.
- With grim topicality, 'The13th' opens New York Film Festival
NEW YORK (AP) — The 54th New York Film Festival kicked off Friday under gray autumn skies, cloaked by an unusual degree of topicality.
- 'Godspeed' heads list of Golden Horse Award nominees
TAIPEI, Taiwan (AP) — The Taiwanese dark comedy "Godspeed" took home eight nominations for next month's 53rd annual Golden Horse Awards, with the nominees announced in Taipei on Saturday.
- A topical disc from rock 'n' roll's Southern conscience
NEW YORK (AP) — Two shootings nearly 85 years apart drove the creation of the Drive-By Truckers' pointed new music.
- Clinton in a landslide _ in endorsements: Do they matter?
NEW YORK (AP) — "A clear and present danger to our country." ''Xenophobia, racism and misogyny." ''Beneath our national dignity."
- Philadelphia Orchestra goes on strike, cancels opening gala
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Philadelphia Orchestra has gone on strike, canceling an opening night performance that about 1,000 people had come to hear.
- Story of Ugandan chess player inspires Alicia Keys song
NEW YORK (AP) — Alicia Keys has always been a supporter of female empowerment, so when the singer watched the new film "Queen of Katwe" and saw its female lead, Phiona Mutesi, win best male chess player, she was overjoyed.
- Man who got generations singing Oscar Mayer Wiener song dies
CHICAGO (AP) — The man who got generations of hot dog lovers singing along to the Oscar Mayer Wiener song has died.