- Sofia Vergara scores by sharing wedding photos on Instagram
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Newlyweds Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello might have cashed in by selling their wedding photos to a celebrity magazine, but instead they posted the pictures online, and the benefits could be priceless.
- Malia Obama navigating college decision-making process
WASHINGTON (AP) — Michelle Obama's message for high school seniors fretting about their college prospects is simple.
- Actor Paul Walker's father sues Porsche over fatal crash
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Paul Walker's father sued Porsche for negligence and wrongful death Wednesday over the 2013 accident that killed the "Fast & Furious" star.
- APNewsBreak: Casey Kasem's widow sued for wrongful death
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Three of the radio personality Casey Kasem's children and his brother sued his widow on Wednesday, claiming her actions led to his death in 2014.
- Adele announces first tour in five years for new album '25'
LONDON (AP) — Adele has announced her first tour since 2011, with a string of European dates in support of her record-breaking new album, "25."
- Court fight erupts over care of media mogul Sumner Redstone
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A legal battle that began Wednesday over medical care for ailing media mogul Sumner Redstone has produced dueling portraits of the billionaire's health and mental state.
- Sony employees' hacking suit settlement gets preliminary OK
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A federal judge has given preliminary approval to a settlement of up to $8 million between Sony Pictures Entertainment and current and former employees related to the hack of the company's computers last year.
- Outspoken Miss World Canada denied entry to China
HONG KONG (AP) — Canada's outspoken Miss World contestant said she was barred Thursday from entering China to take part in this year's pageant and accused Beijing of overreach in extending its campaign of censorship even to beauty contests.
- Streaming channels, the gifts that keeps on giving
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Looking for a holiday present that's a perfect fit, procrastinator-friendly and a constant reminder of your generosity? Consider a gift subscription to one of the abundance of streaming choices that range from mainstream to niche.
- No Thanksgiving parade for the Estefans _ they're too busy
NEW YORK (AP) — Songs from the new musical celebrating Gloria and Emilio Estefan will have the honor of kicking off the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, but the couple will be far from the giant balloons.