- Q&A: Sonia Braga plays the role of her life at 66
NEW YORK (AP) — While female actors are fighting for more and better roles in Hollywood, Sonia Braga got the part of her life at 66 in Kleber Mendonça Filho's "Aquarius".
- Shots fired, but at who? J. Cole's track has people guessing
NEW YORK (AP) — A track off J. Cole's forthcoming album has some people playing the guessing game on who he's taking shots at.
- More than cookie sellers, Girl Scouts enter music industry
NEW YORK (AP) — The Girl Scouts of the USA are used to making you smile with sweet cookies, but now they're hoping to soothe your ears with sweet music.
- Luke Bryan slaps heckler from stage with microphone in hand
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Country star Luke Bryan took care of a heckler without skipping a beat during a concert this week by taking a swing at the man from the stage with his microphone still in hand.
- Cicely Tyson performs Langston Hughes at Ebony gala
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Cicely Tyson performed a Langston Hughes poem as she accepted a lifetime achievement award from Ebony magazine.
- Review: Massive Kate Bush album a concert series souvenir
Kate Bush, "Before the Dawn" (Concord Records)
- TV's 'Full House' home is staying in the Tanner family
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The San Francisco home featured in television's "Full House" has sold to the producer who created the show.
- Rapper Kendrick Lamar performs in Miami for Art Basel party
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Hot, sticky and sweaty, rapper Kendrick Lamar performed Thursday night inside a spaceship-looking dome on the beach as part of the Art Basel Miami Beach festivities.
- Don Calfa, prolific film and television actor, dead at 76
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Don Calfa, the film, stage and television actor whose credits included "The Return of the Living Dead," ''Weekend at Bernie's" and "Barney Miller," has died.
- Chanel: Train across flower fields threatens No. 5 perfume
PARIS (AP) — Chanel warned Friday that a planned train line through the prized flower fields near the southern French perfume-making area of Grasse will threaten the production of its famous Chanel No. 5 scent.