- Reports say Kylie Jenner is pregnant with first child
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Is there going to be another addition to the Jenner-Kardashian clan?
- Hannity boycott call fizzling, at least publicly
NEW YORK (AP) — More than a month after a liberal advocacy group publicly called on advertisers to boycott Sean Hannity's show on Fox News Channel, luxury carmaker Cadillac has been the only new company to publicly back away from the program.
- Donatella Versace pays joyous tribute to brother Gianni
MILAN (AP) — On the third day of Milan Fashion Week, past and present merged at Donatella Versace's joyous, celebratory, healing runway tribute Friday to her brother Gianni Versace, 20 years after his slaying in Miami.
- Daddy Yankee's fans fill 4 trucks with donations in NY
NEW YORK (AP) — When Daddy Yankee calls, people answer. So when the reggaeton star went on social media to ask fans to help victims of Hurricane Maria in his native Puerto Rico and the earthquake in Mexico, his fans delivered with an avalanche of donations.
- Electronic music icon Gary Numan returns to the spotlight
NEW YORK (AP) — While working on his new album, electronic music pioneer Gary Numan found himself stuck. He'd been working on a song all day in his Los Angeles home studio and his dark waves of industrial synth weren't crashing quite right.
- Mendes donates $100k to Mexican earthquake relief
Shawn Mendes has launched an online fundraiser to help those affected by the Mexican earthquake just days after he escaped safely from the quake ahead of a planned show in Mexico City, an incident he called "pretty scary."
- Batman comic series to feature scenery from Portland, Maine
PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — Holy hometown, Batman!
- All opposed? Jordan Klepper's 'Opposition' spoof sure is
NEW YORK (AP) — Someone once famously said that "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."
- Showtime making series of Clinton-Patterson thriller
NEW YORK (AP) — Showtime has won a bidding war to develop former President Bill Clinton and powerhouse author James Patterson's upcoming thriller, "The President is Missing," into a television series.
- Miss Turkey dethroned over 'unacceptable' tweet on coup
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Organizers have stripped Miss Turkey 2017 of her crown over a social media posting that was deemed insulting to the memory of the 250 people killed while opposing last year's failed military coup.