- Johnson says 'Baywatch' is summer's 'sexiest, funniest' pic
LAS VEGAS (AP) — CinemaCon just got a little less dressed.
- Trump's lawyers: 'Apprentice' contestant can't sue president
NEW YORK (AP) — Republican President Donald Trump's lawyers say he's immune while president from defamation claims brought by a former contestant on his reality TV show "The Apprentice" who accused him of unwanted sexual contact.
- Movie studios look to young, diverse audiences for growth
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The future of Hollywood movies is in the hands of young and diverse audiences.
- Sean Spicer tells reporter to 'stop shaking your head'
NEW YORK (AP) — White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer told a reporter to "stop shaking your head" during an exchange at his daily press briefing Tuesday.
- O'Reilly apologizes for jest about Maxine Waters' hair
NEW YORK (AP) — Fox News personality Bill O'Reilly apologized Tuesday for saying he had a hard time concentrating on California Rep. Maxine Waters during a speech because he was distracted by her "James Brown wig."
- Ivanka Trump, Education Secretary DeVos promote STEM careers
WASHINGTON (AP) — Ivanka Trump and Education Secretary Betsy DeVos on Tuesday exhorted young girls to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering and math, saying those fields will provide the jobs and innovation for the future.
- Cosby lawyers ask to exclude testimony on other women, pills
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Bill Cosby's lawyers filed a motion Tuesday to prevent jurors at his upcoming sex-assault trial from hearing the actor admit giving women quaaludes, money or educational funds, saying the testimony would unfairly prejudice them.
- Documentarian Ken Burns making film on Muhammad Ali
NEW YORK (AP) — The late Muhammad Ali is getting the Ken Burns treatment.
- '60 Minutes' tops ratings for first time since 2008
NEW YORK (AP) — CBS' "60 Minutes" returned this week to a familiar place it hadn't been accustomed to visiting that much lately: first place in the prime-time television rankings.
- Nielsen's top programs for March 20-26
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for March 20-26. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.