- Appreciation: In Gene Wilder's madcap roles, a magical mania
NEW YORK (AP) — Gene Wilder was terrific when he was calm and collected. But when he lost it, he was transcendent.
- Actor Gene Wilder, star of Mel Brooks movies, dies at 83
Gene Wilder, the frizzy-haired actor who brought his deft comedic touch to such unforgettable roles as the neurotic accountant in "The Producers" and the mad scientist of "Young Frankenstein," has died. He was 83.
- Carol Kane says Gene Wilder gave her a second chance
LOS ANGELES (AP) — At age 23, Carol Kane was fresh off a Best Actress Oscar nomination with no prospects on the horizon. The phone hadn't rung for a year, she said. Then Gene Wilder called.
- Construction worker dies on 'Blade Runner' sequel set
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A construction worker was killed on a set Friday for the untitled sequel to "Blade Runner" in Budapest, Hungary.
- Fox News calls Tantaros an 'opportunist' in lawsuit response
NEW YORK (AP) — Fox News Channel says Andrea Tantaros is not a "victim" but "an opportunist" in its response to the sexual-harassment lawsuit filed last week by the former Fox News host.
- Kerry Washington: 'Two pregnancies have been very different'
LOS ANGELES (AP) — "Scandal" creator Shonda Rhimes didn't know that star Kerry Washington had another baby on the way when a less-is-more plan was put in place for season six of the political thriller.
- Amid a marriage split, Showtime announces 'Weiner' debut
NEW YORK (AP) — On the day Anthony Weiner's wife, Huma Abedin, announced she was leaving him amid a revival of his sexting scandal, Showtime said it will debut the documentary "Weiner," a painful, unrestricted look at their lives.
- Fassbender, Vikander commit to 'Light Between Oceans'
NEW YORK (AP) — Neither Michael Fassbender nor Alicia Vikander was especially keen on living at a remote New Zealand lighthouse for the duration of shooting Derek Cianfrance's 1920s period drama "The Light Between Oceans."
- Judge: Kim Dotcom can livestream legal fight against the US
WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — Internet entrepreneur Kim Dotcom will be allowed to livestream his legal bid to halt his extradition to the United States, a New Zealand judge ruled Tuesday.
- Beyonce and Rihanna most tweeted topics during MTV VMAs
NEW YORK (AP) — Beyonce and Rihanna earned more than awards during Sunday night's MTV Music Video Awards.