- Germany: 3rd suspect arrested over Sikh temple blast
BERLIN (AP) — Police say they have arrested a third suspect over an explosion last month at a Sikh temple in the German city of Essen.
- Europe Central Bank to halt production of 500-euro bills
FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) — Production of the 500-euro banknote is being discontinued amid concerns it had become too popular among crooks and money launderers.
- Tensions surface between Turkish president, prime minister
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Long-denied tensions between Turkey's president and prime minister are beginning to surface publicly, leading to speculation from political observers that the country's powerful leader may be considering replacing the premier with a figure more willing to take a backseat role.
- The Latest: 16 Syrians detained in Albania
BRUSSELS (AP) — The Latest on Europe's response to the wave of migration from the Middle East and elsewhere (all times local):
- Russia claims arrest of group planning holiday attacks
MOSCOW (AP) — Russia's Federal Security Service says a group of Central Asian citizens have been arrested on suspicion on planning attacks in the Moscow region and that explosives and weapons have been seized.
Latest Europe Headlines