- UK lawmakers form group to combat 'malign' Russian influence
LONDON (AP) — British lawmakers have set up a special group to focus on Russian meddling, saying more must be done to understand the extent of Moscow's "malign influence."
- Former French PM mulls candidacy to become Barcelona mayor
MADRID (AP) — Former French Prime Minister Manuel Valls says he is considering running in Barcelona's mayoral election next year as a candidate for a Spanish pro-business party that opposes Catalan independence.
- Evacuation in Slovakia after unexploded WWII bombs found
BRATISLAVA, Slovakia (AP) — Slovak authorities have started evacuating people in a town near the southern border with Hungary after four unexploded World War II bombs were found.
- UK pound drops as central bank chief tempers rate hike talk
LONDON (AP) — The British pound is falling from post-Brexit highs after the Bank of England's governor tempered market expectations of another interest rate hike next month.
- Who's next? Leaders to discuss next Commonwealth head
LONDON (AP) — Commonwealth leaders are meeting at Windsor Castle, where they are set to discuss whether Prince Charles should succeed his mother Queen Elizabeth II as head of the 53-nation alliance.
Latest Europe Headlines