- Gas pipeline TAP installs first pipes in Albania
TIRANA, Albania (AP) — The Trans Adriatic Pipeline has started building its gas pipeline in Albania.
- Netherlands summons Russian envoy over MH17 probe criticism
THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — The Netherlands summoned Russia's ambassador Friday to complain about Russian criticism of the Dutch public prosecutor's office over the probe into the 2014 downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17.
- Cyprus president: No peace deal with Turkish military rights
NICOSIA, Cyprus (AP) — An insistence by breakaway Turkish Cypriots to cede Turkey the right to militarily intervene under a hoped-for deal reunifying the ethnically divided island of Cyprus is "excessive and unjustified," the island's president said Friday.
- Stars line up for debut of Dior's first female designer
PARIS (AP) — Rihanna and Natalie Portman dressed to the nines. Jennifer Lawrence opted for jeans. And most of the stars passed unnoticed amid the sea of celebrities awash inside Paris' Rodin Museum on Friday.
- Ruling Bosnian Serbs, pro-EU group face-off in local votes
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina (AP) — Bosnians will vote Sunday in local elections marked by a battle over who will run the municipalities in the part of the country run by Bosnian Serbs — a pro-European Union coalition or the already ruling separatist party with close ties to Russia.
Latest Europe Headlines