- International court orders reparations for Congo attack
THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — The International Criminal Court has awarded symbolic reparations of $250 each to nearly 300 people who lost relatives, property or livestock or suffered psychological harm in a deadly attack on a Congolese village in 2003.
- British police reveal more details of Parliament attacker
LONDON (AP) — UK police are combing through "massive amounts of computer data" and more than 2,500 items seized in searches across the country as they look for clues about why a British-born man became radicalized and launched a deadly attack on Parliament
- UN rights council approves fact-finding mission in Myanmar
GENEVA (AP) — The U.N.-backed Human Rights Council has approved a resolution by consensus to "dispatch urgently" an international fact-finding mission to Myanmar to probe alleged abuses by military and security forces, particularly in Rakhine state.
- The Latest: London police hero left lasting impression
LONDON (AP) — The Latest on the attacks in London (all times local):
- Ukraine official says Russian agent killed Kremlin critic
MOSCOW (AP) — A senior Ukrainian official says the killer of Kremlin critic Denis Voronenko, who was gunned down in Kiev, was a Russian agent.
Latest Europe Headlines