- 1 dead, at least two injured in Belgium in accidental blast
CHIMAY, Belgium (AP) — One person was killed and at least two injured in Belgium in an accidental explosion at a sports center near the French border.
- Aftershocks rattle Italian quake zone; toll rises to 250
PESCARA DEL TRONTO, Italy (AP) — As the search for survivors ground on, Premier Matteo Renzi pledged new money and measures Thursday to rebuild quake-devastated central Italy amid mounting soul-searching over why the seismic-prone country has continually failed to ensure its buildings can withstand such catastrophes.
- Report: Explosion rocks sports center in Belgian town of Chimay, at least one dead
BRUSSELS (AP) — Report: Explosion rocks sports center in Belgian town of Chimay, at least one dead.
- Russian convicted in masterminding global online theft ring
SEATTLE (AP) — A federal jury convicted the son of a Russian lawmaker Thursday of hacking into U.S. businesses to steal credit card information and orchestrating an international online theft scheme that netted him millions of dollars.
- Nun in iconic Italy quake photo texted friends 'adieu'
ASCOLI PICENO, Italy (AP) — She became the face of Italy's earthquake: Sister Marjana Lleshi, blood staining her veil as she texted her family and friends in her native Albania that she was alive.
Latest Europe Headlines