- EU checking if Disneyland Paris charges unfair prices
BRUSSELS (AP) — The European Union is looking into complaints that Disneyland Paris is unfairly charging different prices for consumers depending on what nation the request comes from.
- AP PHOTOS: Greece's odyssey through its latest crisis
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — It began with a Greek outburst of national defiance against years of budget cuts and quickly turned into a financial nightmare for the country's people.
- Calais migrants: 2nd night of mass attempts to reach England
CALAIS, France (AP) — Migrants rushed the tunnel linking France and England repeatedly for a second night on Wednesday and one man was crushed by a truck in the chaos, deepening tensions surrounding the thousands of people camped in this northern French port city.
- Romania seizes heroin shipment headed to Western Europe
BUCHAREST, Romania (AP) — Romanian authorities have seized 333 kilograms (733 pounds) of heroin that was headed to Western Europe.
- Activists warn of refugee housing crisis in German capital
BERLIN (AP) — An activist group says some 1,000 refugees are currently sleeping rough in the German capital because authorities in Berlin are unable to cope with the influx of people seeking asylum.
Latest Europe Headlines