- Browns linebacker Armonty Bryant indicted on drug charges
CLEVELAND (AP) — Browns linebacker Armonty Bryant has been indicted on two felony drug charges.
- Beason retires, Schwartz and Beatty released by Giants
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — The New York Giants have started to restructure their roster for their first season under coach Ben McAdoo.
- Prosecutors weigh charges against LeSean McCoy in club brawl
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Prosecutors are reviewing a police file as they decide whether to charge Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy in a Philadelphia nightclub brawl that left two off-duty police officers injured.
- Browns deny lying about Johnny Manziel's concussion
CLEVELAND (AP) — The Browns are defending their handling of Johnny Manziel's late-season concussion.
- Broncos revel in parade amid questions about Manning, Miller
DENVER (AP) — It took John Elway 15 years to experience a parade as a quarterback. As an executive, only five.
Latest Pro Football Headlines