- Texans coach O'Brien confirms Watt is out for the year
HOUSTON (AP) — Houston Texans coach Bill O'Brien confirmed Friday that star defensive end J.J. Watt will miss the rest of the season after back surgery.
- Managing the clock: staying calm along the chaos
Imagine driving down a highway with no signs. No speed limit indicators. No exit alerts.
- Redskins' Norman fined $48,620 for hit vs. Giants receiver
NEW YORK (AP) — Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman was fined $48,620 by the NFL on Friday for his unnecessary roughness foul on New York Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard last week.
- Browns coach Jackson says team 'moved on' from Josh Gordon
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — The Browns have personal compassion for Josh Gordon. They're done with him professionally.
- Jaguars looking to save season, coach with victory in London
LONDON (AP) — A year ago, Jacksonville Jaguars coach Gus Bradley noticed the tempo and energy among his players increase as their first practice at London's Allianz Park neared an end. That effort preceded the Jaguars' first win in three appearances at Wembley Stadium, a 34-31 victory over the Buffalo Bills.
Latest Pro Football Headlines