- AP sources: Brady's appeal wouldn't be heard by Wednesday
Two people familiar with the situation tell The Associated Press that Tom Brady's appeal of his four-game suspension for his role in the deflated footballs scandal won't be heard by Wednesday's 10-day deadline.
- Bears release Ray McDonald after arrest in California
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The Chicago Bears released defensive end Ray McDonald following a domestic violence arrest in Northern California that police say stemmed from an assault on a woman who was holding a baby.
- AP Source: Adrian Peterson tells coach he won't be at OTAs
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The Minnesota Vikings will open their optional team practices this week without Adrian Peterson.
- Patriots fans rally in support of Tom Brady
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Dozens of New England Patriots fans filled a parking lot at Gillette Stadium to protest the four-game suspension handed to quarterback Tom Brady over the "Deflategate" scandal.
- AP sources: Goodell will not recuse self from Brady appeal
NEW YORK (AP) — Roger Goodell will hear Tom Brady's appeal of his four-game suspension for his role in the deflated footballs scandal.
Latest Pro Football Headlines