- Dolphins owner says team's latest shake-up pays off in draft
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross says his latest shake-up of the organization paid off in the draft, including unanimity about the risky decision to take Ole Miss tackle Laremy Tunsil.
- Vikings pick WR Boehringer, a European first for NFL draft
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. (AP) — Rookie minicamp in Minnesota next weekend will have a German accent.
- Bills sign Glenn Gronkowski, brother of Pats tight end Rob
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — The NFL is getting another Gronk.
- Raiders trade up to take QB Cook in 4th round of NFL draft
CHICAGO (AP) — Connor Cook is the winningest quarterback in Michigan State history. Andrew Billings is coming off a dominant season on Baylor's defensive line.
- Colts hope to have new deal with Luck before training camp
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Colts owner Jim Irsay said Saturday that negotiations on Andrew Luck's contract extension are getting serious and a deal could be reached before training camp begins.
Latest Pro Football Headlines