- Bye, bye Bortles? Jaguars open up quarterback competition
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Blake Bortles may have started his last game in Jacksonville.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Waiting on QB still best if you're starting 1
One key to drafting a winning fantasy football team is to construct a roster with as much depth as possible at almost every position.
- Oakland Raiders cornerback Sean Smith faces assault charge
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Oakland Raiders cornerback Sean Smith has been charged with beating his sister's boyfriend last month, Los Angeles prosecutors said Thursday.
- Gun charge against former NFL linebacker dropped
ELIZABETH, N.J. (AP) — A gun charge against a free agent NFL linebacker has been dropped because the man who said he gave him a weapon admitted he lied, the player's attorney said.
- Chris Long supports Malcolm Jenkins during anthem protest
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Chris Long, the Philadelphia defensive end who grew up in Charlottesville, Virginia, put his arm around teammate Malcolm Jenkins as a show of unity during the national anthem before the Eagles' exhibition game Thursday night against Buffalo.
Latest Pro Football Headlines