- Attorneys review applications for 'Las Vegas Raiders' name
LAS VEGAS (AP) — A handful of people paid up to $275 for the "Las Vegas Raiders" trademark when news of the team's potential move from Oakland surfaced in January 2016. The filings have shed light on a trademark system that gives priority to the first people to submit applications, regardless of the validity of their claims.
- Philly set to welcome NFL draft in grand way
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Yo, Roger, they did it.
- NFL draft: Evaluating ex-top recruits who didn't match hype
Receivers Malachi Dupre of LSU and Travis Rudolph of Florida State are prime examples of pro prospects who left high school as five-star recruits and now enter the NFL draft trying to overcome perceptions that they never fulfilled their promise in college.
- Raiders want resolution on Marshawn Lynch before draft
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — Oakland general manager Reggie McKenzie would like some resolution before the draft next week on whether running back Marshawn Lynch wants to come out of retirement and be traded to the Raiders.
- Romo to call Cowboys on Thanksgiving, might get earlier game
DALLAS (AP) — Tony Romo should call his first Cowboys game in November in the former Dallas quarterback's first season as lead NFL analyst on CBS. It's just a question of which game.
Latest Pro Football Headlines