- AP sources: Goodell will not recuse self from Brady appeal
NEW YORK (AP) — Roger Goodell will hear Tom Brady's appeal of his four-game suspension for his role in the deflated footballs scandal.
- Broncos DE Antonio Smith under investigation in Texas
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Denver Broncos defensive end Antonio Smith is under investigation in Texas over a criminal allegation the local sheriff described Thursday as "sexual in nature."
- Former players: NFL teams 'conspired' to push painkillers
BALTIMORE (AP) — Hundreds of former players have filed a lawsuit claiming all 32 NFL teams, their doctors, trainers and medical staffs obtained and provided painkillers to players — often illegally — as part of a decades-long conspiracy to keep them on the field without regard for their long-term health.
- Judge dismissed domestic violence charges against Ray Rice
MAYS LANDING, N.J. (AP) — A judge on Thursday dismissed domestic violence charges against Ray Rice, who was captured by a surveillance camera knocking his then-fiancee unconscious in a hotel elevator last year.
- What happened at NFL meetings and what it means
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — NFL owners concluded an especially hectic spring meetings by setting up what figures to be a very busy summer and fall.
Latest Pro Football Headlines