- Cowboys WR Terrance Williams arrested on intoxication charge
FRISCO, Texas (AP) — Dallas Cowboys receiver Terrance Williams was arrested on a charge of public intoxication early Saturday after police responded to an accident involving his car and found Williams riding an electric bicycle on a road near his home.
- AP source: Cowboys' Gregory seeks return after yearlong ban
DALLAS (AP) — Dallas Cowboys defensive end Randy Gregory is seeking reinstatement to the NFL after missing the 2017 season over multiple violations of the league's substance-abuse policy, a person with direct knowledge of the application said Friday.
- Reuben Foster's ex-girlfriend testifies she lied about abuse
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — The former girlfriend of Reuben Foster testified at a preliminary hearing Thursday that she lied to police when she said the San Francisco 49ers linebacker attacked her, allegations that led to a domestic violence case against him.
- Knock, knock: Browns there; team set for HBO's 'Hard Knocks'
CLEVELAND (AP) — Ready or not, the Cleveland Browns are getting their close-up.
- Willson with Detroit after growing up across the border
ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) — When you play for the Detroit Lions, you can be from Canada and still be considered local.
Latest Pro Football Headlines