- Houston's Watt re-injures back, could miss entire season
HOUSTON (AP) — J.J. Watt has re-injured his back, according to a person familiar with his condition, and the Houston Texans expect the star defensive end to be sidelined until at least December, and possibly the entire season.
- AP Power Rankings: This time it's Pats, Denver tied at No. 1
NEW YORK (AP) — The Denver Broncos are off to a perfect start under quarterback Trevor Siemian. The New England Patriots also are 3-0 despite playing without superstar Tom Brady.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Dixon, Prescott, Howard and other Week 4 adds
The fantasy football waiver wire won't be as active the next couple days compared with last week, when a plethora of injuries resulted in role changes throughout the NFL.
- Bengals think they're better with volatile Burfict back
CINCINNATI (AP) — The Bengals aren't sure how many plays they'll get out of linebacker Vontaze Burfict in his first game back from a league suspension.
- Garoppolo, Brissett on field as Patriots return to practice
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Jimmy Garoppolo and Jacoby Brissett were both in uniform as the Patriots went back to the practice field on Tuesday.
Latest Pro Football Headlines