- Raiders reward QB Derek Carr with record $125 million deal
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — Derek Carr and general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted the two sides could reach a long-term contract agreement to keep the quarterback with the Raiders before Carr's self-imposed training camp deadline.
- Chiefs sign Andy Reid to extension, part with GM John Dorsey
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Andy Reid and John Dorsey arrived with the Kansas City Chiefs within weeks of each other, the coach and general manager given the massive undertaking of turning around a 2-14 franchise.
- Mike Vick, Steve Smith, Justin Forsett ready for retirement
Life after football hits some NFL players harder than others.
- AP source: Raiders QB Derek Carr agrees to $125M extension
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — Raiders quarterback Derek Carr finalized a five-year contract extension Thursday that will keep him with the team through the 2022 season.
- Jets linebacker Lorenzo Mauldin arrested on assault charge
NEW YORK (AP) — New York Jets linebacker Lorenzo Mauldin has been arrested on a misdemeanor assault charge.
Latest Pro Football Headlines