- NFL Hall of Famer Cortez Kennedy found dead at age 48
Cortez Kennedy was a hulking force at defensive tackle, the cornerstone of a franchise that had little to cheer about for most of his playing career.
- NFL cuts OT to 10 minutes and opens up end zone celebrations
CHICAGO (AP) — NFL owners cut the overtime period from 15 minutes to 10 minutes during the regular season, but also gave players plenty of leeway to celebrate after a touchdown.
- NFL moves 2021 Super Bowl to Tampa Bay from LA
CHICAGO (AP) — The 2021 Super Bowl has been moved by the NFL from Los Angeles to Tampa.
- Police: Hall of Famer Cortez Kennedy found dead
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Hall of Fame defensive tackle Cortez Kennedy has died in Orlando.
- Loosen Up: NFL to allow some flair in celebrations
CHICAGO (AP) — The NFL wants to put some flair back into touchdown celebrations, allowing players to use the football as a prop,celebrate as a group and roll around on the ground again if they choose.
Latest Pro Football Headlines