- Lewis, Tamulis hoping for more LPGA Tour success in Alabama
PRATTVILLE, Ala. (AP) — Stacy Lewis is hoping that making a much-needed putt will give her a boost going into a tournament where she has thrived in the past.
- Se Ri Pak receives special exemption for US Women's Open
FAR HILLS, N.J. (AP) — Retiring South Korean great Se Ri Pak has received a special exemption from the U.S. Golf Association to play in the U.S. Women's Open.
- Spieth gets look at 'hardest test' during visit to Oakmont
OAKMONT, Pa. (AP) — Jordan Spieth briefly weighed the request, then politely declined.
- McIlroy aims for 1st PGA Tour win of year at Wells Fargo
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Rory McIlroy is confident a return to one of his favorite golf courses will end his winless streak on the PGA Tour.
- Spieth refreshed, ready to return following Masters meltdown
Jordan Spieth understands his meltdown at the end of the Masters will follow him. And three weeks later, Spieth's not quite ready to say he's over letting a five-shot lead in the final round morph into that awkward ceremony in the Butler Cabin that ended with him slipping the green jacket on Danny Willett following an ugly and very public collapse.
Latest Golf Headlines