- Golf organizations distance themselves from Trump
Donald Trump says the golf industry supports him because "they know I'm right." Four leading golf organizations said he's wrong.
- Woods returns to The Greenbrier Classic in West Virginia
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. (AP) — In its infancy, The Greenbrier Classic was friendly to first-time winners and re-energized the careers of veterans who had been stuck in a rut.
- Man pleads guilty to using Allenby's credit cards in Hawaii
HONOLULU (AP) — A Hawaii man pleaded guilty Tuesday to using Robert Allenby's credit cards after the professional golfer said he was robbed and beaten in Honolulu.
- Sturgeon, Polland share PGA Professional lead
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Grant Sturgeon shot a 1-under 69 on Tuesday at Philadelphia Cricket Club for a share of the third-round lead with Ben Polland in the PGA Professional National Championship.
- Spieth cruising, but several big names have work left
Jordan Spieth already has accumulated the second-most FedEx Cup points in the regular season, and there's still two majors, a World Golf Championship and the John Deere Classic on his schedule before the playoffs begin.
Latest Golf Headlines