- Adam Scott playing well ahead of Australian Open
SYDNEY (AP) — Adam Scott said the Australian Golf Club, which will host the Australian Open beginning Thursday, might be in the best shape of any course he's played this year. His score in Wednesday's pro-am might have made him feel that way.
- LPGA team event moves to Merit Club near Chicago
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — The LPGA Tour is moving the International Crown to the Merit Club outside Chicago next year.
- New stars to give Kapalua its strongest field in a decade
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. (AP) — The start of a new year on the PGA Tour at Kapalua lost some sizzle when Tiger Woods stopped going after 2005, which was four years after Phil Mickelson decided to go to Hawaii only for a vacation.
- A mixed message in Ryder Cup qualifying
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. (AP) — Davis Love III wore more than one hat at Sea Island, and sometimes he couldn't switch them fast enough.
- Spieth gets all the tough questions at the Australian Open
SYDNEY (AP) — Jordan Spieth must have thought he answered all the tough questions during a 30-minute media conference Tuesday that had to be cut off by Australian Open organizers.
Latest Golf Headlines