- Byron Nelson tournament moving year ahead of schedule
DALLAS (AP) — Lord Byron's tournament is moving a year earlier than expected.
- Woods no longer at WGCs, and they're up for grabs
SHANGHAI (AP) — Dustin Johnson's victory in the most recent World Golf Championship at Firestone this summer means he has to capture only the Dell Match Play to become the first player to sweep the four world events.
- McIlroy's caddie cashes in on FedEx Cup
SHANGHAI (AP) — Rory McIlroy didn't have to check his bank account to know that his FedEx Cup bonus had been deposited.
- Li finding himself on a big stage in world golf
SHANGHAI (AP) — In one year, Li Haotong has gone from being a contender in the HSBC Champions to a superhero.
- McIlroy, Johnson to face off in Philippines
SHANGHAI (AP) — Instead of ending his year in the Bahamas, U.S. Open champion Dustin Johnson is headed to the Philippines for an 18-hole match against Rory McIlroy geared toward raising money for charity.
Latest Golf Headlines