- Schwartzel wins Euro Tour's Alfred Dunhill Championship
MALELANE, South Africa (AP) — Charl Schwartzel eased to a four-shot victory at the Alfred Dunhill Championship on Sunday to become the third South African behind Ernie Els and Retief Goosen to win 10 European Tour titles.
- Jones overcomes some anxious moments to win Australian Open
SYDNEY (AP) — Matt Jones talked about the "stress and anxious moments" during his final round at the Australian Open on Sunday.
- Rod Pampling shoots course-record 61 at Australian Open
SYDNEY (AP) — Australian veteran Rod Pampling shot the round of his career to break Jordan Spieth's course record at The Australian Golf Club with a 10-under 61 on the final day of the Australian Open on Sunday.
- Schwartzel leads by 3 shots at Alfred Dunhill Championship
MALELANE, South Africa (AP) — Charl Schwartzel will take a three-shot lead into the final round of the European Tour's season-opening Alfred Dunhill Championship after a 2-under 70 moved him to 13 under par on Saturday.
- Jones maintains lead at Australian Open, Spieth 3 behind
SYDNEY (AP) — Matt Jones shot a 3-under 68 to hold a three-stroke advantage over a surging Jordan Spieth after the third round of the Australian Open on Saturday.
Latest Golf Headlines